Natoptysh can turn the wearing of the most beautiful and favorite shoes into unbearable torture. You can get rid of them, but it is better, of course, not to allow the appearance of a problem with the help of simple preventive measures.
How to get rid of corns?
Natoptysh - a defect of the skin of the foot, hardened, thickened skin of yellow or gray tint, dry and uneven to the touch.
To easily get rid of corns, you need to understand the causes of their occurrence.
As a rule, these are 2 groups of causes: external and internal.
External occur under the influence of damaging factors, and internal - a pathological condition and disease.
- Inconvenient, incorrectly selected shoes (not the size, narrow toe, high heels, too thin sole, hard material of the shoe);
- Poorly finished internal seams that are in contact with the feet;
- Features of gait, diseases of the musculoskeletal system (for example, flat-footedness, dislocation of the ankle joint, etc.).
- Diabetes mellitus, thyroid problems, psoriasis;
- Circulatory disorders (neuropathy, vascular pathology);
- Beriberi, anemia.
External factors are mostly uncomfortable shoes. High heels help to transfer the center of gravity to the front of the feet and the appearance of corns and calluses at the base of the fingers. Shoes with a thin sole significantly increases pressure on the heel bone, which leads to the appearance of skin lesions in the heel area.
Internal factors act through the vessels. Disrupted blood circulation in the lower extremities, lack of vitamin A (responsible for keratinization of the skin), anemia - all this affects the condition of the skin of the feet and greatly increases the risk of natoptysh.
Removing the natopys: ways
There are several ways to get rid of corns. Depending on their neglect, the presence of diseases, as well as their desire to spend time, they can treat their rubbed legs in different ways.-
Older natoptysh is better to remove from dermatologists. Effective procedures include:
- Mechanical removal (cutting, erasing with pumice stone) with the obligatory preliminary steaming, as well as softening of the skin of the feet;
- Apparatus pedicure with the help of a special device in a non-traumatic way (peeling off);
- Cryodestruction is used in very advanced cases. For deep corns, liquid nitrogen is used to remove them. The doctor applies the substance to a rough area of the skin, which disappears when exposed to the low temperature of liquid nitrogen. The procedure is painless;
- Laser treatment. As well as liquid nitrogen, it is shown at old natoptysha. Instant removal of the defect, very quickly and safely.
Folk remedies for natoptyshy: recipes
At home, they solve the problem with natoptys with the help of baths, compresses and various cosmetics:
- Soap and soda bath. Make this solution: in hot water (2 l) add 1 tbsp. l soda and crushed soap. You can pour 1 tbsp. l ammonia. Steaming legs need 30 minutes. Soften the natoptish rub with pumice and lubricate with cream.
- Salt bath. To 2 liters of hot water, add 2 tbsp. l salt (best of the sea), steam for 20 min. feet, treat the problem areas with pumice, and finally lubricate with cream.
- You can soften corns and in sour milk. To do this, heat the serum, lower the legs into it for 30 minutes, then treat them with pumice stone and lubricate with cream.
- Oil wraps. Take olive, castor and sunflower oil, warm them a little, apply on the steamed skin of the feet, wrap legs with cellophane, put socks on top and leave them on for the whole night.
- To combat the natoptysh also use compresses. They are made from propolis, aloe, onions. The principle of application is similar: grind the product, put gruel to the rubbed places. It is advisable to steam out the legs before this.
Compress is fixed with a film, then wear socks. More effective such procedures do all night. In the morning, the compress is removed, the feet are washed, and the softened skin is gently removed with pumice stone. Usually compresses make within 5 - 7 days.
The pharmacy also offers various keratolytic agents for getting rid of the natopys. They are based on substances that soften the stratum corneum. For example, salicylic acid, urea.
The plaster "Salipod" contains salicylic acid. The principle of its operation is as follows: a plaster is glued on the damage, fixed on top with a simple plaster and left for a while. In addition to patches, today they produce a large amount of ointments and scrubs to remove the corns, as well as to prevent their appearance.
Belltops occur for various reasons, internal or external. Usually they do not cause pain until the leg is crushed. In order not to experience discomfort when wearing shoes, you have to get rid of corns. This can be done by contacting a dermatologist, or at home with the help of folk remedies.