Modern life dictates its conditions to us, so each of us is spinning in the wheel of daily worries in a crazy rhythm. The development of computer technology, improvement of equipment and progress in general require deep thought processes from a person. Sometimes we do not even have time to sleep and fully eat. Many external factors negatively affect our health, in particular, on the functioning of the brain. If blood circulation is disturbed, even insignificant, serious pathologies can occur. To protect yourself from vascular diseases, you should take medicine to improve memory and cerebral circulation.
That's about them and will be discussed in our article.
Signs of circulatory disorders of the brain
Cerebral circulation is important for the proper level of concentration, as well as memory, and for the normal and full functioning of the body as a whole. When the blood flow of the brain is disturbed, plaques form in the vessels, and the vascular walls under pressure break, resulting in hemorrhage.
Treatment specialists identify several types of diseases caused by impaired blood circulation in the brain, in particular:
- ischemic diseases;
- hemorrhagic disorders.
Circulatory disorders are accompanied by a number of symptoms:
- speech difficulty;
- numbness of the arms and legs;
- lack of coordination of motor functions;
- redness of the skin of the face;
- throbbing headache that gives to temples and eyeballs;
- excessive sweating;
- congestion in the ears;
The primary symptoms of blood flow disturbance in the brain are accompanied by excessive fatigue, drowsiness, and frequent headache. The person cannot concentrate attention, memory worsens.
All other symptoms indicate the development of a serious illness. In case of manifestation of primary symptoms, you should contact the attending specialist and be examined. Special pharmacological agents will help to establish blood circulation in the brain and improve overall well-being.
Medicines for improving brain and memory: an overview
If you have difficulty remembering information, you are very tired and cannot concentrate, then you just need to take pharmacological drugs, the action of which is aimed at improving blood flow in the brain. When we engage in mental activity that requires increased attention, blood flows to certain parts of the brain with greater force, and if this does not happen, then this phenomenon can be the first sign of impaired blood circulation.
There are a number of pharmaceutical products that can improve our brain activity. As a rule, these drugs are prescribed in such cases:
- to enhance the transmission of nerve impulses;
- to recover from injury;
- for the treatment of stroke and its effects;
- to destroy the released radicals;
- to improve memory and improve performance.
If the supply of brain cells with blood occurs in sufficient quantities, respectively, the tissues are enriched with oxygen, which leads to improved memory and increased attention. Independently take any medication is highly undesirable. Consult with a neurologist. After a full-scale examination, he will be able to prescribe a comprehensive treatment course.
The most common drugs to improve blood circulation in the brain are such drugs:
- Nootropil. It is adopted to improve performance. This drug can be taken absolutely healthy people.
- Fezam. Depending on the disease being diagnosed and the condition of the person, this drug can be taken within 1-3 months. Most often, it is assigned to improve attention and memory.
- Phenotropil. Often assigned to athletes, because its active substances not only have a beneficial effect on the performance of the brain, but also increase stamina.
- Intellan. Appointed mainly to the elderly, suffering from insomnia, memory disorders, as well as nervous exhaustion.
- Piracetam. Practically harmless and most popular pharmacological drug. Very often, it is taken by people of different age categories to improve thinking and memory.
- Ginkgo biloba. It is considered an excellent antioxidant substance, cleanses the body and blood vessels, thereby improving the work of the cardiovascular system as a whole.
- Cerebrolysin. This medicine has a unique composition. It contains many essential amino acids for our body. Most often, such a pharmaceutical agent is prescribed to people suffering from memory impairment.
- Picamilon. Allowed to take people of different age categories to improve brain function, mental activity, development of memory and attention.
- Vitrum Memori. This drug is considered a vitamin. It consists of only natural medicinal herbs, and therefore allowed its reception for a long time.
- Cavinton In case of impaired memory and concentration, such a pharmaceutical agent will become indispensable. The unique composition of the drug enriches brain cells with oxygen, resulting in improved brain function.
In order for the medicine to improve the blood circulation of the brain to be really beneficial, and after a while you have noticed positive results, a neurologist must prescribe it. The brain, like the heart, is the main organ, therefore failures in its work are unacceptable.-
Glycine: instructions for use, reviews
Many neurologists advise taking Glycine to improve brain activity. Such a drug is considered natural, since it contains plant substances. Very often, this medicine is prescribed to children and young people, for example, during the exam period.
Reception of Glycine is also prescribed in such cases:
- for the development of memory;
- in order to stabilize blood circulation in the brain;
- in the treatment of ischemic disease in combination with other drugs;
- in order to increase the level of concentration;
- in the treatment of vegetative dystonia;
- to normalize sleep;
- with minor stressful situations.
It is not recommended to take Glycine to people who do not tolerate any of its active component, otherwise allergic reactions may occur. Glycine is considered a safe drug, so it can be taken even by children.
Many people on the forums leave feedback that Glycine has a soothing effect. You can take it no more than 1 month, so as not to cause addiction. Doctors leave feedback that the active substances of Glycine do not accumulate in the body, but are well absorbed into the blood, tissues and brain cells.
What is Piracetam prescribed for?
Piracetam is available in pill form. Due to its availability and reasonable cost, this pharmacological drug has found wide application.
Piracetam is prescribed by the treating specialists in the following cases:
- in order to improve brain activity by restoring full blood circulation;
- for the development of memory;
- to increase the level of concentration;
- in order to prevent nervous-type disorders;
- for the treatment of chronic diseases of the central nervous system;
- in the treatment of mental disorders;
- elderly people to combat memory impairment.
Piracetam should be taken in the prescribed dosage, which is indicated in the instructions or prescribed by a neurologist. Otherwise, side effects may occur:
- allergic reactions;
- metabolic disease;
- weight gain;
- deterioration of health;
Piracetam is most often taken by students during sessions.
Medicines for the prevention of cerebral circulation disorders
To improve blood circulation in the brain and the prevention of various diseases, you can take these drugs:
- acetylsalicylic acid;
- herbal teas;
Take care of your health should be from youth. The work of our brain as a whole depends on lifestyle. In order for the activity of the "human computer" not to fail, you need to eat right, enrich the brain with useful substances, as well as thin the blood. Be healthy!