Excess weight is one of the most negative factors for almost every woman. Even too thin models always remember him, following a strict diet, so as not to gain, in their opinion, excess weight.
But the appearance of truly extra pounds in most cases depends not on the amount of food we eat, but because of their energy value, in other words, on the number of calories. Therefore, choosing the most low-calorie foods, you should opt for those that will be useful to the body and help not only reduce weight, but improve health.
The most satisfying low-calorie foods
These products include products containing from 80 to 170 kcal and complete protein in its pure form. They improve metabolism and normalize blood sugar levels.
These are natural yogurt without additives, turkey and chicken breast, lean white fish, seafood, cottage cheese up to 2% fat, egg white, kefir up to 1% fat.
The most beneficial low-calorie foods
These include all fruits and vegetables.They contain dietary fiber, minerals and vitamins, help fight aging. These are red grapes, pomegranate, red cabbage, tomatoes, lettuce, tarragon, dill, parsley, basil, broccoli, spinach, onions, horseradish, cucumbers, beets and celery.
They help to get rid of hunger, cabbage and sauerkraut, kohlrabi, stewed mushrooms, green apples and fresh berries, pineapples, grapefruits and oranges.
The most low-calorie berries include cranberries, cherry plums, quinces, gooseberries, lingonberries, cherries, watermelon, strawberries, raspberries.
The simplest low-calorie foods
Sources of the required complex carbohydrates are millet, rye macaroni, buckwheat and brown rice, lentils, soybeans, mung and chickpeas.-
Sources of protein will be seafood: shrimp, hake, cod and lemonema.
Low-calorie foods include pears and apples, tomato juice, bananas, persimmon, bell pepper, carrots, melons, and watermelons.
Top - 8 low-calorie foods
- One of the most useful among low-calorie foods is soup, which occupies 1 place. One plate contains 150 kcal, while it is very useful for proper digestion and supply the body with energy. In winter, it will help to warm up.
- Salad from sauerkraut takes 2nd place low in calories. 100 g of salad with vegetable oil contains only 50 kcal. Due to the large amount of fiber, sauerkraut saturates the body well. It will be very useful in the fight against flu and colds, improve metabolism and have a strengthening effect on the immune system.
- Carrot takes 3rd place, 100 g of which contains about 33 kcal. It is rich in beta-carotene and, making a glass of carrot juice with a drop of vegetable oil, together with 60 calories, you will increase the production of protective cells of the body.
- Black radish is ranked 4th in this list. Eating 2 radishes a day in the form of a salad with vegetable oil will not only saturate your body, but also be able to start the fight against excess weight. It also removes excess cholesterol and helps the bowels work.
- On the 5th place is low-fat yogurt, which will be indispensable for a snack between the main meals. It consists of beneficial microorganisms that help the work of the whole organism. It, despite 130 kcal in one glass, must be eaten daily, especially if you are on a low-calorie diet. It will help to strengthen the immune system, speed up the metabolism and improve digestion..
- On the 6th place were the representatives of citrus fruits, who, without exception, are the lowest-calorie foods. Mandarin contains 40 kcal, and grapefruit and orange - 80. Their use will help in the process of rejuvenation of the body, speed up recovery and help resist infections. A grapefruit will help in the process of losing weight.
- Nuts and dried fruits are on the 7th place. Eating 40 grams of nuts a day, you can give your body all the necessary proteins and carbohydrates. Walnuts, peanuts, pine nuts and hazelnuts contain 150 kcal. 40 g of dried fruit per day can permanently protect your body from many diseases. Dates increase concentration and performance, while burning excess fat. Figs help improve digestion and prevent cancer. Prunes strengthen the nervous system and help resist stress. Dried apricots cleanses the intestines, restoring microflora.
- And completes the list of the most low-calorie foods, the daily consumption of which is a must, everyone's favorite tea. Tea contains very few calories and at the same time in its composition there are such useful substances as antioxidants that help the health of the whole organism. Excess caffeine in the body causes fat to accumulate. And if you do not want your body to accumulate excess fat, then you should abandon coffee and replace it with herbal and fruity teas. A green tea will not only help to improve overall health, but also help in the process of losing weight.
See also:How many calories in tangerine (1 pc)?
When deciding to enter into your diet low calorie foods, should make the right decision. By themselves, they will not become a source of extra kilograms, and even help in combating them, but even their wrong combination may not give the body the energy necessary for its normal vital activity. By opting for low calorie diet, It should be remembered that there is better not only low-calorie foods, but also those that are deemed useful. Then you not only keep your shape in shape, but you can improve your health.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya