Digesting food, the stomach uses all the enzymes and hydrochloric acid. But if there is some kind of malfunction in the body, caused by inappropriate eating, too enhanced taste properties of dishes, it can react with low acidity.
Most people have an idea what hyperacidity is, but few know the danger of low acidity. Wherein Reduced acidity of the stomach is accompanied by rather unpleasant symptoms and can cause serious diseases of the digestive tract. To avoid this, you need to know not only the causes of occurrence, but also the methods of treatment, as well as the symptoms that accompany the appearance of low acidity of the stomach.
Reduced acidity of the stomach: causes
The most common causes of low acidity of the stomach are gastritis and gastroduodenitis.. These diseases disrupt the normal functioning of the digestive system, which reduces the protective function of the body and reduces the ability to fight various pathogenic microorganisms that enter the intestine. This leads to an increased risk of intestinal infections and inflammatory processes in the gastrointestinal tract.
Low acidity of the stomach: symptoms
Reduced acidity provokes the following symptoms.:
- Pain in the intestine
- Abdominal distention and fermentation
- Possible exacerbation of chronic diseases
- Stomach discomfort
- The occurrence of persistent constipation that cannot be cured with laxatives and diets
- There is an unpleasant smell from the mouth, which is a consequence of the processes of decay that occur in the intestine.
Indirect symptoms individually, they cannot say for sure that you suffer from low acidity, but the appearance of 3 symptoms at once should be a signal of the need to consult a doctor. These symptoms include:
- Fungal diseases that appear more than 3 times a year.
- Undigested food pieces appear in the fecal masses.
- The appearance of Giardia.
If these symptoms appear, do not self-medicate. It is necessary to immediately seek help from a gastroenterologist, who will establish the true cause of the disease and prescribe the necessary treatment. You can also use folk remedies to alleviate the condition and speed up the healing process.
How to treat low acidity of the stomach?
First you need to pass the necessary tests and establish the presence of this dangerous pathology.Often, doctors prescribe drugs that include hydrochloric acid, medications that stimulate the release of hydrochloric acid, and herbal preparations with wormwood, fennel, peppermint, airy, which help improve the production of gastric juice. All these medications must be taken under the supervision of the attending physician, who will prescribe the correct dosage and time of admission.
Diet with low acidity of the stomach
Diet with low acidity is mandatory.If you do not follow what you eat, it will be very difficult to handle it. In gastritis, which is accompanied by low acidity, it is usually recommended to use dairy products, sour vegetables and fruits, products that contain a lot of iron - apples, pomegranates, lemons.-
From the food should be excluded drinks, which include caffeine, as well as salty, spicy and smoked dishes.
Treatment of low acidity of the stomach folk remedies
To speed up recovery and improve overall health, you can use several popular recipes. Their use will help avoid unpleasant sensations and painful symptoms.
- Take 100 ml of water and pour 50 g of baker's yeast. Then boil an hour in a boiling bath. Drink the resulting liquid for half an hour before breakfast for a month.
- Black currant juice will also have a good effect. His need to drink after eating 3 p. per day 60 ml.
- Green apples will be indispensable for the treatment of low acidity. To do this, rub 2 apples and eat them before they darken. After you can not drink and eat 4 hours. After 30 days, eat apples already once a day, and after another 30 days - once a week.
- Infusion of calamus root helps to enhance the secretion of gastric juice. For its preparation will need 1 tsp. calamus and 250 ml of boiling water. Pour the root and clean in a warm place for 20 minutes. Strain, drink 30 minutes before meals a day 4 p. 0.5 cups.
- It will help increase the acidity and plantain. To do this, take 100 g of crushed dry leaves, pour 1 liter of red dry wine. Clean in a cool place for 12 weeks. Shake tincture periodically. After that, pour the wine into a saucepan and heat over medium heat. As soon as you bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. When the tincture has cooled, strain. Drink for 20 minutes before a meal, 50 ml 3 r. within a month.
- To normalize the functions of the digestive tract, you can use the healing properties of the fungus - birch fungus. To prepare an infusion from it, take 1 tsp. powder of this fungus and pour in 200 ml of warm water. Leave it to insist on all night. Strain in the morning and drink on an empty stomach slowly in small sips. Take the fungus for 4 months.
Reduced acidity can cause the development of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and even cancer. It can cause inflammatory diseases of the intestine, gallbladder, liver, and cause anemia.
If you experience the first symptoms of low acidity of the stomach, you should immediately consult a doctor and adjust the diet. Timely treatment will help keep you healthy and avoid problems in the future.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya