Lofant is a perennial herb. Since ancient times, it is shrouded in mystery and riddles. He is credited with miraculous properties and believe that it can cure all diseases. This, of course, is an exaggeration, although the lofant has a lot of healing properties.
The plant can reach 1.5 meters in height, has a tetrahedral stem, oval leaves with notches and inflorescences in the form of spikelets. It is used not only for the manufacture of medicines, but also as a honey plant, as well as for decorative purposes.
Tibetan Lofant: Useful Properties
- Tibetan lofant is a perennial winter-hardy shrub. Young leaves of the plant can be added to food, cook with them salads, puddings, cocktails, sauces and soups. Pleasant aroma gives the dishes a savory and unusual taste.
- Tibetan lofant has a lot of useful properties. This plant is a real pharmacy, and it can be successfully grown in the summer cottage. It is said that just 30 minutes of being close to a Tibetan loafer relieves fatigue, gives a surge of strength and energy. This effect is achieved through the evaporation of essential oils that bring the body into a tone.
- Since ancient times, the plant has been used in Tibetan medicine. In the East, a lofant is considered a strong biostimulant that can rightfully compete with ginseng.. Unlike ginseng, this plant acts softer, boosts immunity, relieves fatigue and restores strength after emotional disorders. The use of lofanta recommended for men to increase potency and treatment of prostatitis.
- The shrub has tonic, bactericidal and antioxidant properties, normalizes blood pressure, cleanses the blood, cures liver diseases, removes heavy metals from the body. Medicines from this plant are used for acute respiratory infections, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis, etc.
- Tibetan lofant normalizes metabolism. Flowers, stems and leaves are used to treat stomach disorders, gastritis and ulcers. Alcohol tincture is useful to drink with paralysis and paresis. Also, it is used externally for grinding.
- In oncological diseases, patients who have undergone surgery should use a Tibetan lofant contraindicated. From lofanta together with other medicinal plants you can sew a pillow or fill them with a mattress. This bed relieves from headaches, insomnia, meteozavisimosti and other health troubles.
- Cosmetics from this plant strengthens the hair roots, smoothes wrinkles and keeps the skin young. Leaves can be used for therapeutic baths and inhalations.
Anise lofant: useful properties
Anise lofant has tremendous healing power! Tea from this plant is useful for weak and stunted children. Herbalists say that anise lofant is a panacea for such diseases as:
- Angina pectoris;
- Viral diseases;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Liver diseases, etc.
The leaves of the plant are taken for inhalation and therapeutic baths. It prevents aging of the body, removes slags, radionuclides and toxins. Thanks to vitamins, phytoncides and biologically active substances, it is used as a tonic and tonic. When applied externally, the lofant tones the skin, heals wounds and burns.
In cooking, anise lofant is simply an indispensable ingredient for the preservation and salting of vegetables. Leaves and inflorescences are added to tea and cocktails to give them an amazing flavor. The plant is seasoned with meat and fish dishes.
For the preparation of drugs are used stems, leaves and flowers. The leaves can be used fresh, as well as prepare from them tinctures, decoctions, gels, creams and masks.
- Tincture for ingestion. Pour 2 tbsp. chopped plants in a thermos and pour 400 ml of boiling water. Insist means for 3 hours, after strain and clean in the refrigerator. Take the drug 100 ml 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
- Tincture for external use is prepared the same way as the previous one, but the amount of raw material is increased by 2 times. Alcohol tincture. Pour 200 g of crushed plant 0.5 liters of vodka. Insist 1 month in a dark and cool place. The finished tincture is taken 20 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Skin Gel. Mash the young leaves of the lofant. To 100 g of leaves, add 3 tbsp. olive or apricot oil, 1 ml of vinegar. The prepared means is stored in the refrigerator. Apply it in a thin layer on the affected skin. If you add 50 g of salt and 50 ml of fir oil, you will get an excellent remedy for the treatment of corns.
- Pour 2 tbsp. dry flowers and leaves lofant 2 cups of boiling water. Insist 40 minutes, strain. Drink ½ cup 3 times a day before meals, adding a little honey to the tincture. The same infusion, but without honey, you can wash your nose to prevent a cold and the development of sinusitis.
- Pour 4 tbsp. crushed plants 2 cups boiling water. Insist 2 hours. This infusion is recommended to wipe your toes to eliminate or prevent the fungus.
Lofant is a medicinal plant known for its beneficial properties. Eat it, prepare masks and tinctures, eat fresh leaves and prepare homemade medicines. For convenience, you can grow this storehouse of nutrients on your site, so that at any moment medicinal raw materials are at hand.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Misnik Svetlana