The earth is floating out from under their feet, their eyes have darkened, their ears are laying and their head is spinning, nausea has appeared - such symptoms, unfortunately, are familiar to many. If we experience such sensations when driving in the subway or riding extreme rides, then there is no cause for concern. These are the features of the vestibular apparatus. But when dizziness, ear congestion is a frequent occurrence that occurs during any sudden movement, it is necessary to think about it. Our body shouts: "Health problems, look for the causes of the disease!"
Why is it laying ears and dizzy?
It is hard to find a lucky man who can say with confidence: "I never lay my ears and my head is spinning. This condition is unfamiliar to me." Everyone at least once in his life, but experienced these symptoms of dizziness. It feels like everything is moving around you.
We find out the reasons
There are many causes of dizziness, and many of them are quite serious. These include:
- drinking and smoking;
- taking certain pharmaceutical preparations - these may be antibiotics, medicines for high blood pressure;
- menstruation, menopause;
- malnutrition, diet, fasting;
- head and spinal cord injuries;
- mental disorders;
- otitis or inflammation of the inner ear;
- vestibular lesion;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- vegetative dystonia;
- migraine attacks;
- circulatory disorders in the brain;
- intoxication of the body;
- head injuries;
- lack of vitamins;
- oncological diseases.
We have listed many reasons, but this is not a complete list. Separately, I would like to point out the causes of headaches in women, because the beautiful half of humanity is sometimes to blame for bringing themselves to such a state.
Causes of dizziness in women:
- grueling diets;
- weakness of the vestibular apparatus;
- experiences, excitement, stress;
- lack of sleep, chronic fatigue;
- changes in blood pressure, weather.
If you often feel dizzy and lays ears, as well as weakness and nausea appear, immediately make an appointment with a doctor, preferably to a neurologist. Only a specialist can determine the true cause of dizziness and identify the disease in time.
How to help yourself?
The first thing to do if you feel dizzy is calm down, do not panic.
There may be a situation where the head is spinning, sick, and there is no one around. Very dangerous position, because you can lose consciousness, fall. Try to remember how to protect yourself in this situation:
- Sit down or lie down, but the head should be in a raised position. Eliminate heading turns.
- Do not close your eyes. Take a break, try to stop looking at any subject.
- It requires fresh air: loosen the tie, belt, free from tight clothes.
If the state of health does not improve, but there are painful sensations (limbs grow dumb, speech is broken, pain in the abdomen or chest), immediately call an ambulance!
Diagnosis of diseases that cause these symptoms
The effectiveness of treatment depends on how accurately the diagnosis is made. If you feel dizzy, nauseous, lay a long period, then you need a thorough examination of the following specialists: a neurologist, a therapist, an otolaryngologist, an endocrinologist.
We indicate the techniques that help determine the causes of this state:
- Computed tomography of the head. The uniqueness of such a survey is as follows: a specialist can look into the cavity of the skull, see areas with impaired cerebral circulation, identify traumatic injuries and signs of hydrocephalus.
- X-ray of the cervical and vertebral departments.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the spinal cord and the brain. This procedure allows you to diagnose areas after a stroke, tumors, sinusitis, trauma, intervertebral hernia.
- Ultrasound examination of cerebral vessels.
An experienced specialist will prescribe treatment to cope with the disease. For each patient, the course is chosen individually.
The following medications are prescribed for treatment mainly:
- antihistamines - diphenhydramine;
- anxiety tranquilizers - Diazepam;
- sedatives - Seduxen;
- drugs against nausea and vomiting - "Zerukal".
If the diagnosis does not indicate a serious disease, then the causes of symptoms such as head loosening and laying ears, and you can cope on your own:
- you should immediately give up bad habits: smoking, alcohol;
- you need to remove the salt from the diet or reduce its consumption to a minimum;
- try to replace coffee and strong tea with herbal teas, juices;
- it is necessary to adhere to the established daily routine: allocate time and rest, and exercise;
- spend more time outdoors;
- protect yourself from stressful situations;
- should eat right: enter into the diet foods rich in vitamins, watch your weight;
- you need to try not to make sudden movements of the head, neck;
- sleep on an orthopedic mattress, as the body relaxes completely on it, and good sleep is health.
Health is the most valuable thing we have. You can not feel happy if there are any diseases. It is necessary to strive for a correct and healthy lifestyle. If you feel unwell, immediately pass a qualitative examination. Love yourself, appreciate, take care! All good health!