Everyone understands that the surrounding vegetation brings many benefits not only for the soul, but also for health, for example, Ivan-tea. Its beauty is like a flower, and its properties are like medicine, for which it is valued. It should be understood how to properly collect, use this herb to get the expected effect from it.
How and where to collect?
Learn Ivan pink tea in pink flowers and narrow leaves is not difficult. This grass can reach a height of 2 m. It grows in many places: near water, on dry sandy soil, on forest edges, clearings, in light forests, along ditches. It means that in Russia it is not a problem to see Ivan-tea, the more noticeable it is from afar. Flowering occurs from June to September. It is during this period that it should be collected.
To collect the need to choose dry weather. The best time of the day is the morning when the dew has dried. Of course, you can not tear the grass near the road, polluted, with the affected parts. It is important to remember one unwritten collection rule for all plants: no need to take the whole bush! It is best to tear off with each a little.
Some people advise to collect the tops of Ivan-tea in May. This is explained by the fact that cropped shoots are shrubbing quickly, so that by the beginning of flowering there will be more leaves on the grass.
To Ivan tea saved beneficial features, it needs to be properly prepared. There are several simple ways to procure such a medicinal herb. They are united by one beginning, the drying process is different.
The preparation of Koporsky tea, which is exactly the name of a drink made from grass, can be the same as usual black tea. The leaves are washed from dusty particles, scattered on paper or thick fabric (layer 5 cm). In this state, they must lie down for about 24 hours, at which time they must sometimes be agitated. Do not access the direct sunlight! After this comes the stage of fermentation, that is, the leaves must secrete cell sap. To do this, you should twist the leaves between your palms, make them miniature rolls, balls, until they become dark, do not give out juice. After that, you need to put them again in layers of the same thickness in a wide enameled container, covering it with a dense, damp cloth. Tara with future tea should be left in a room with a temperature of 25 to 27 degrees above zero and not touch it for about 12 hours.
This period is necessary for the leaves to be oxidized by oxygen. After that you can see how the flavor has changed. If earlier it was herbal, now it has become like the smell of flower honey. It is very important not to keep the leaves in this condition for too long. Not necessarily withstand all 12 hours, most importantly, not less than 6.
Now you need to dry or make tea using one of the methods.
- Oven, oven. The leaves are cut, spread out on a baking sheet, which must be covered with parchment in advance. It is placed in an oven heated to 50 degrees, which cannot be tightly closed. Until the tea is ready, you need to stir the grass. As a result, its appearance will be similar to high-quality black leaf tea. The leaves will neither break nor crumble.
- Attic, well ventilated area. The main thing that the room was not the direct rays of the sun, ventilation is necessary. The essence is the same, but instead of a baking sheet, natural fabric or parchment is used, the same materials are covered with tea on top. For 24 hours you need to stir the grass 2 times.
- Meat grinder. Instead of drying the above methods after fermentation, you can skip the grass through a meat grinder using a large mesh. Tea will be granular, it is infused quickly.
- Freezer. It is necessary to put freshly picked leaves in small bags of cellophane and in the refrigerator for 8 hours, after which they are spread on oilcloth, crumpled, covered with a damp cloth, until a unique floral scent begins to stand out.
Any Koporsky tea should be stored in a dark place in a glass container under a lid of polyethylene. Preparing tea in one of these ways, you can be sure that it will retain amazing healing properties. What kind?
Cyprus: healing properties and rules for use in hiking conditions
In traveling conditions, there is no time and opportunity to carry out all those actions, so many people tear down the grass brush, scroll it between the palms, until the juice starts. That is, the leaves should be a little wet. After that, you can dry the raw material a little, but not in direct sunlight.
Koporsky tea can be brewed in an ordinary camping pot. The leaves are poured into boiling water, and some also add milk. After the tea is boiling, it should brew for only 15 minutes. Very tasty and fragrant!
Properly harvested firewood brings many benefits.
- Relieves pain. Especially useful for people with VSD, migraines.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Heals wounds. Crushed and fresh leaves can be applied to them, in winter they are used as compresses.
- Useful for sore throat.
- It has a laxative effect.
- Used for problems with the digestive tract.
- Increases immunity.
- Helps prevent cancer.
- Good effect on the urogenital system.
- Improves sleep.
- It has a calming effect.
Ivan-tea brings great benefits to men. Today, many of them suffer from prostatitis. Interestingly, back in the early 1980s, Maria Treben, a herbalist from Austria, stated that the infusion burnt grass is an excellent method for the treatment of prostatitis, regardless of the complexity of the disease. This information has been confirmed by German pharmacists.
Ivan-tea is especially useful for men after 50 years, at this time the risk of developing adenoma and prostate cancer increases. If you drink Koporsky tea every day, you can save men's health to old age!
You can not use Ivan-tea:
- children under 6 years;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- with thrombophlebitis, high blood clotting (with caution, it is better to consult a doctor).
Koporsky tea is an amazing remedy. If properly prepared it, during the year it can significantly improve health. The main thing is to comply with the measure in its use and consult a doctor for serious diseases and any complications!