Irunin is an antimycotic drug of a wide spectrum of action. The drug interferes with the production of fungal membrane cell ergosterol. Irunin perfectly fights dermatomycetes of mold and yeast fungi.
Irunin is completely eliminated from the body approximately 1 week after stopping the drug. Therapeutic concentration in the epidermis lasts up to 30 days after stopping the drug.
Irunin: indications for use
- Fungal infections.
- Fungal inflammation of the cornea.
- Severe lesions of the tissues of the hands and feet (ringworms and dermatophytoses, resulting from the presence of molds and dimorphic fungi).
- Deep tissue damage.
- Individual intolerance.
- Lactation period.
- Cirrhosis and renal failure.
- For children and the elderly, the use of the drug is possible only under the supervision of a physician.
- Heart failure.
Irunin: side effects
The drug has a rather large list of side effects that can take you by surprise from various sides.
Digestive organs can react to Irunin as follows:
- Stomach ache.
- Increased liver enzyme activity.
- Liver intoxication.
Central and peripheral nervous systems:
- Fast fatiguability.
- Women may appear failure in the menstrual cycle.
- Quincke swelling.
- Malignant erythema.
The cardiovascular system:
- Heart failure.
- Pulmonary edema.
If side effects occur, stop taking Inurin immediately.and consult a doctor.
Irunin from nail fungus: reviews
- Helena:"Irunin saw pills from nail fungus. But severe stomach pains started, so I had to treat it. My stomach had been healing for about a year. Maybe I have some intolerance to the drug, I don’t know ..."
- Natalia:"I learned about Irunina from the nail fungus from the program of Elena Malysheva in 2008. I immediately bought it. Propropatry course, then one course every six months for prevention. The results are excellent! I wear open shoes already for a year, and the nail fungus doesn’t bother me!"
- Alexey:"I had a terrible defeat of the nails, I decided to try Irunin. Currently, there is no nail fungus and no side effects either. Very pleased with the drug!"
- Lyudmila:"I had a nail fungus, and I decided to drink Irunin, despite many side effects. Between the courses, Irunina was protecting the liver, and now I have beautiful nails without fungus. I am very happy! Thanks Irunina!"
- Andrew:"The fungus on my legs is one of the most unpleasant diseases that I had to face. I was pleased with the effectiveness of Irunin. True, I took it as follows: 1 week — I take 2x2 tablets every day (28 tablets), after a break of 3 weeks, then repeat taking Irunin and taking a break. The course of treatment was 6 months for me on such a course. After the treatment my nails became as good as new! I note that before Irunin I tried a lot of ointments, but they did not help me. Irunin- No. 1 in treating the fungus nails! "
- Irina:"I was treated by a dermatologist for nail fungus. In addition to receiving Irunin, who was prescribed for me, I followed all the doctor's recommendations (use of special nail polish, herbal baths, ointments, lotions, processed all shoes), but no results!".
- Yuri:"Fungus" lived "on my nails for about 5 years. After visiting a dermatologist, I was prescribed Irunin from nail fungus. I drank 2 courses and the nails were completely cleansed. Thank God, there were no side effects."
- Valentina:"My husband had a nail fungus. PrescribedIrunin, drank about two weeks. The effect is stunning, no side effects were detected. We were satisfied!"
- Igor:"After applying Irunin, problems with the liver began, although the instructions about this did not say anything. It seems that the liver has gradually turned into a stone, and now I don’t know what to do ...".
- Masha:"For several years I was tormented by a toenail fungus. I turned to Irunin. Together with Irunin I took LIV-52. No side effects were found. The result I just shook - the nails were cleansed. I didn’t regret it even for the money spent."
One of the most unpleasant diseases, even outwardly healthy person is nail fungus. It leads not only to discomfort, but also to psychological problems. The effective antifungal agent Irunin has recommended itself among many patients, but consult with your doctor before making a decision on its admission.