The crunch of the joints can irritate, disturb, hurt, it can be a harbinger of serious diseases of the joints. Why joints crackle with modern medicine is not fully understood. A healthy joint moves smoothly without sound; synovial fluid provides good lubrication. The crunch indicates a violation of cartilage tissue, slipping in motion. If not to take measures, the cartilage is erased, pressure on the bone tissue begins, which leads to arthrosis.
To know the cause of the crunch of the joints is necessary in order to react in time and not to bring the situation to a critical point.
Why do the joints crack?
- Physiologically, the cause of the crunch is a violation of the coincidence of the articular surfaces.
- The cause of the crunch can be an inflammatory process in the muscles due to high loads.
- High mobility of the joint can lead to a crunch.
- Exacerbation of arthrosis.
- Statutes may crunch as a result of injury.
- The deposition of salts in the joints causes a violation of tissue elasticity.
- Liver disease. In violation of its function, collagen ceases to be produced - the main building material of cartilage tissue.
- Renal failure disrupts the fluid balance in the body.
- Excessive weight leads to excessive stress on the joints.
- A common cause of crunching can be a bad habit of crunching knuckles on your hands. At first, it can make people happy, and then it will cause arthritis and arthrosis. To get rid of the bad habit you need to treat the nerves.
- The reason for the crunch can be age, the older the person, the more he has joint problems.
- Endocrine diseases.
- Heredity. If you are in the family, many suffer from arthritis, then you need to pay maximum attention to the prevention of the disease.
In most cases, a crunch in the joints is not dangerous, but it is a bell that says you need to think about your health. The crunch is a harbinger of joint damage. Should not lead to the crunch in the joints hurt. In this case, you should immediately consult a doctor.
If joints crackle - what to do?
Methods of relief and treatment of joints can be very diverse. It all depends on the degree of neglect of the process and the correct diagnosis of the disease, which entailed a crunch of the joints.
- In some cases it will be enough to relieve the joint, reduce the load. Orthopedic appliances that limit joint mobility can help. Orthoses - fix the joint.
- For external use suitable ointment with anti-inflammatory action - Fastum-gel, Diclofenac.
- The doctor may prescribe drugs to restore the structure of the joint - chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate. But taking these drugs can lead to complications, they are also contraindicated in pregnancy. Take them constantly dangerous for health.
- Artificial joint fluid can be injected into the joint. Injections are required several times a year.
- In the most difficult cases, surgery to replace the joint may be required.
When the joints on the arms crunch, it is not as dangerous as the crunch of the joints on the legs, because the legs are under tremendous pressure. Slender legs are less prone to problems with joints, if the axis is broken, you should wait for trouble. It is important to pay attention to the increase in the joint, swelling of the joint also indicates a disease.
To the crunch did not pass into the next stage, you need to change your lifestyle.-
- Play sports. Once hypodynamia is the cause of the crunch, then an active lifestyle can normalize the work of the joints. Type of load, depending on the problem areas. Sports activities will help people with overweight. Movement will increase blood circulation in the joints. It is best to go swimming, rollerblading and cycling.
- Proper nutrition is essential for healthy joints. Diet will help reduce weight and speed up metabolic processes, restore joints. Diet food depends on the disease, which provokes pain in the joints.
Food for the joints
Jelly should be included in our diet, as this dish contains destructive cartilage, which promotes the restoration of joints. That is why with age, love for brawn progresses. Only it should be remembered that very fatty aspic can lead to excess weight, increase the load on the liver. For cooking, choose low-fat white meat.
For joints, it is useful to eat seafood and dairy products.
But the real well of health are raw vegetables and fruits. Add cold-pressed vegetable salad oil. Eat sprouted grains and nuts, drink at least 7 glasses of fluid a day.
Physical activity and proper nutrition will reduce the risk of diseases of the joints and relieve you of their crunch.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena