Have a beautiful and slim waist, tighten the hips and hips, many girls want. For this, the hula hoop will be the perfect tool. Currently, you can buy hulahup with different physical training: with massage balls and built-in computer, which calculates the number of rotations and burned calories.
To achieve the desired results, you need to regularly rotate the hula hoop - about 15 to 20 minutes a day. After a while you will notice that the skin has become taut and elastic, and the extra centimeters have begun to go away.
Only bad luck - not everyone knows how to twist hula hoop, so the question arises - how to twist hulahup?
Hulahup and its types
Hulahupy are different:
- Plain - they usually twist in childhood. They are plastic and iron. To make such a hoop sand poured into it.
- Folding - The principle of a folding hoop is exactly the same as that of a simple hoop. One difference - it can be folded and save space in the apartment.
- Weighted- such hulahup gives enough load on the waist and hips. Its weight starts from 0.5 kg.
- Calorie counter- In such a hula hoop, a counter is built in that shows the number of turns you made and reports the calories you have dropped.
- Massaging- Special suction cups are built into the hoop, which enhance the effect while reducing the volume of the abdomen, waist and hips.
- With magnets and balls- such hulahupy accelerate the process of cell destruction in body fat.
How to learn to twist hula hoop?
Hulahup - universal simulator that helps get rid of excess centimeters in the waist, abdomen and hips.
Put your legs shoulder-width apart and bend a little at the knees. Stand on the whole foot so that the body weight is evenly distributed between the legs. Tighten the abdominal and lumbar muscles. Put the hoop on the waist and twist it to the right. Release the hoop, giving it an acceleration, making circular movements of the hips.
Try to hold the hoop in the waist, twisting hips. Hulahup should not shift and fall. If it shifts, it means that you are doing something wrong. In this case, stop the hula hoop and try rotating the hoop again.
Learning to twist a hula hoop is not difficult, but you will be required perseverance and patience. You should not throw a twist hoop, if you have something wrong.
If hulahup falls down, then:
- Accelerate the movement of the hips back and forth, shifting the weight from foot to foot.
- Make a turn around the axis, slowing down the movement of the hula-hoop, and try to return it to its place.
- Bend your knees, make a sharp movement of the hips, lift your head high, gently lifting. Hulahup will independently return back.
How to turn hulahup to lose weight?
To lose weight, you need to twist this hoop in a special way. For best results the hula hoop needs to be turned twice a day for 20 minutes.
Stand upright: the back is straight, the upper part of the body is relaxed, the breathing is even, the arms are raised up or pressed to the chest so that they do not disturb you.
Place the hula hoop so that it touches the lower back. Extend one leg forward, the other - back. Take the hula hoop sideways and twist it. In the period of torsion, you need to quickly rotate the hips forward and back. To lose weight, hulahup need to twist in both directions.
To lose weight while twisting a hulahupa, you also need to follow some simple rules and tips:
- Keep your legs as close as possible to each other to work on the most muscles.
- Try not to hold your breath. Breathe smoothly and calmly - it will provide free access of oxygen, which accelerates the burning of fat.
- To learn to twist the hula hoop, try to twist your hips energetically. From the first time, you may not be able to twist the hula hoops for a long time - but repeat the exercise daily.
- Try not to move the body too much, otherwise the spine may suffer.
- Try to turn the hula hoop at least 10 minutes. Even if the hula fell, lift it and continue to twist.
How to turn the hula hoop on the hips?
To remove the extra centimeters on the hips and get rid of cellulite, you can turn the hulahup on the hips.
- Stand with your legs together or shoulder width apart.
- Take a hula hoop and roll it over your hips.
- Try to rotate your hips so that the hula hoops hold on and not fall.
- Perform the exercise for 15 - 25 minutes.
After 1 month, you will notice how cellulite slowly decreases and your hips get smaller.
Twisting hula hoop useful. It not only helps to get rid of excess fat deposits, but also trains the respiratory and cardiovascular system, strengthens the vestibular apparatus, develops coordination and flexibility, improves the appearance of the skin.
Torsion hulahupa - a great massage that can be carried out before anti-cellulite procedures.