The procedure for curing stomach ulcers is a long and difficult process. A comprehensive course of treatment is prescribed only by a doctor, it includes various types of drugs, such as antihelicobacter, antisecretory, gastroprotectors, drugs that have a positive effect only on certain identified symptoms.
Drugs for the treatment of peptic ulcer
The course prescribed by the doctor must include drugs such as antacids, histamine blockers, antibiotic drugs and gastroprotectors.
Treatment of gastritis with high acidity is prescribed by medicines only of the antacid group.
Antacids due to their chemical weakening with the help of hydrochloric acid effectively reduce the acidity of the juice in the stomach, as well as reduce its hostile effects on the internal organ. The drug helps reduce or completely relieve symptoms, heals the internal walls and reduces the risk of recurrence of the disease.
Means of antisecretory group reduce the process of juicing in the stomach and the volume of hydrochloric acid by blocking histamine receptors in the stomach. As a result, the degree of subacid content of the stomach, and of course, the level of its hostile action on the connective tissues that surround the internal organ.
Ranitidine and Famotidine are the main most effective remedies in this category. The duration of the therapeutic effect is up to 15 hours with a single intake. If there are any disturbances in the digestive system, these remedies should be discarded, because nausea and severe heartburn may occur.
PPIs or proton pump inhibitors are used, omeprazole is a key representative of this category. It is a potent agent that absolutely or relatively can suppress the production of enzymes that are important for the production of acid in the digestive organ. When it is taken, prolonged exposure occurs, and it is considered more productive as opposed to blockers.
It is worth noting that according to statistics, some patients may have absolute insensitivity of their body to this tool and its effect.
Cholinolytic drugs also belong to the category of drugs that successfully suppress the formation of acid in the digestive organ. For example, Gastraceptin. It has strong anti-secretory activity and few side effects. However, there is one secondary effect, which is a disadvantage - when it is affected, there is a decrease in gastric motility, which in turn slows down the process of promotion and digestion of food.
Antibiotics for gastritis are prescribed only in those situations, if the cause of peptic ulcer lies in a bacterial infection. It is recommended to take one or more antibiotic drugs in symbiosis with drugs that reduce subacidism. For example, they can be prescribed with the drug Omeprazole.-
The most effective drugs in the treatment of gastritis
All medicinal products, usually selected in accordance with the specific situation and a separate history of the sick person. Unfortunately, today there is no universal and unique pill that can cope with various manifestations of peptic ulcer. The most effective and effective drugs include:
- omez gastritis suppresses the production of gastric juice, and the most important, especially its hostile component, like hydrochloric acid. The effect occurs within a couple of hours after ingestion, and lasts about 24 hours. Contraindications include the period of breastfeeding and pregnancy itself.
- Motilium is considered the most common and effective drug. Strengthens motor evacuation functions. It increases the tone of the major muscles and prevents inhibition of gastric emptying.
- metronidazole is an antibacterial drug. Used for the eradication of Helicobacter. Its function is that the medicinal substance penetrates into the microorganism and destroys it at the cell level. Contraindications include the period of carrying a child and various diseases of the blood system.
- Linex is prescribed in almost 100% of cases in the treatment of gastritis. It is a probiotic that normalizes the intestinal microflora. It contains safe active substances that ensure efficient digestion of protein elements. Taking this remedy effectively eliminates problems with constipation, loose stools, belching, and abdominal cramps.
- de-nol in its functions belongs to the category of anti-ulcer and anti-inflammatory drugs, while it has a pronounced enveloping effect. In its action, the tool forms a universal protective film in an acidic environment, through which the shell is preserved from the detrimental effects of hydrochloric acid.
- Allohol - a means of choleretic action, has an effect on secretory function, making it enhanced. Taking this drug, you can eliminate bloating, constipation, gas.
- no-shpa in its essence is a spasmolytic with a strong effect and a very long period of action. By taking no-shpu you can dilate blood vessels and lower the tone of smooth muscles.
If someone thinks about taking pills for gastritis, it should be remembered that only a doctor can prescribe a quality, comprehensive and most importantly, productive treatment. In case of problems with the stomach, you need to contact a gastroenterologist, but even a consultation with a nutritionist will not be superfluous.