Many people know such a problem as thrush. The fungus that causes the disease is in the body of any woman. Under certain circumstances, it begins to actively develop, affecting the genitals. Now there are many tools to deal with the consequences of thrush and the disease itself. Fluconazole is considered one of the budget and effective options.
The cost of the drug varies depending on the manufacturer.. The active substance is the same everywhere, as well as in expensive analogues of fluconazole. The difference in the quality and origin of the original components of the drug. It is believed that the cost depends on the degree of its purification. Sotex (about 20 -29 rubles) and Vertex-Russia (29 rubles) have the lowest prices for medicine. For comparison, duflucan, which is prescribed for the same problem, costs about 900 p. Usually in one pack of 7 tablets of 50 mg. There are also packages with one capsule of 150 mg.
Fluconazole: instructions for use
- Before use, consult a doctor. Only he, knowing the features of the course of the disease, can prescribe the correct treatment.
- Thrush can be chronic or manifest once. The use of fluconazole in these cases will be different, with different dosages.
- For example, women with chronic thrush usually prescribed a long course of treatment. The doctor may advise you to take 150 mg. drug 2 times a week for 2 months. After this, the same dosage is drunk for prophylaxis, but already once a month for 5-6 months. In light forms, thrush can be prescribed and 50 mg. Fluconazole.
- In the acute form, they may also prescribe a single dose of 150 mg. drug. Then, after 7 days, the procedure is repeated.
- Why is it so important to choose the right dosage of medication? With an excessive content of the active substance in the body, hallucinations and paranoid behavior may occur. Overdose is removed by washing the stomach.
- The maximum dose of medication per day is 200-400 mg.
- Fluconazole can be prescribed during pregnancy, if thrush is very advanced and causes severe discomfort. It is prescribed if the benefit for the woman exceeds the risk for the child.
- It is necessary to carefully combine the drug with other drugs. Possible negative reactions.
Fluconazole: indications for use
Fluconazole is an antifungal agent. He fights a fungus, disrupting the vital processes in his cells. In addition to thrush, the drug treats skin problems, mycoses, sepsis, meningitis.
This medicine has side effects. It can cause:
- Skin reactions in the form of rash, itching, redness, swelling, including the face
- Nausea and upset stomach
- Headaches and dizziness
- Impaired kidney and liver
Side effects should not be afraid. They occur only in 15% of cases and, most often, are expressed in problems with the gastrointestinal tract and the appearance of an allergic reaction.
The drug should not be taken with sensitivity to the components of Fluconazole, when breastfeeding. Under the strict supervision of a physician, people with liver failure take the medicine.-
It should be remembered that thrush can occur in both partners. Therefore, it is advisable to be treated together.
Fluconazole for thrush: reviews
There are many positive reviews about the effect of the drug. Some women choose this medicine as a cheaper counterpart what the doctor prescribed. This is not entirely correct. In some cases, you need to strictly adhere to the appointment, because The doctor selects a remedy that is necessary exactly in your case: by dosage, manifestation of side effects.
If thrush after Fluconozol has stopped bothering you, it is worth thinking about preventive measures. Avoid the recurrence of an unpleasant disease under the following conditions:
- Maintain immunity. Stress, diet affect the appearance of thrush
- Using the right underwear. The disease provokes uncomfortable panties that interfere with blood circulation in the pelvic area. Also contributes to its appearance synthetic fabric.
- Tight jeans can also cause thrush.
See also:Itraconazole: reviews
Fluconazole - an excellent remedy for thrush! But do not self-prescribe his dosage. Before use, you need to consult a doctor. This is due to the fact that in different situations, with different symptoms, the time of use and dose are set taking into account the individual characteristics of the course of the disease. It is most effective in treating thrush to alternate the use of the drug with the use of suppositories and douching. After taking the medication, you should take preventive measures to prevent recurrence.