Reducing the level of red blood cells is a common problem, especially during periods of beriberi. To restore the required indicators, as a rule, prescribe iron-containing drugs. But they have a number of contraindications, so patients are looking for folk remedies to quickly increase hemoglobin.
Why seek to increase?
Hemoglobin is a complex protein in red blood cells that provides oxygen to all tissues of the body. If our body loses it, then:
- increased fatigue;
- broken heart rhythms;
- blood pressure decreases;
- immunity weakens.
All this is caused by premature aging of cells and the appearance of various mutations in them.
What is better - drugs or folk remedies?
This question does not make sense to ask the doctors: the answer is known in advance. The fact that only iron-containing drugs can increase and stabilize the level of red blood cells for a long time is in favor of drugs. However, as already mentioned, medications have serious side effects - for example, poor digestibility, darkening of the tooth enamel, etc. So it is worthwhile to attend to the study of alternative methods and learn how to quickly raise hemoglobin by folk remedies. In addition to the absence of side effects, this method allows you to quickly solve the problem of anemia.
When choosing how to increase hemoglobin in the blood, you should pay attention to the products that not only supply iron, but also help it to digest. To do this, you must enter dishes containing:
- iron of animal origin (heme), which is absorbed by man by 30%;
- vegetable iron (non-heme), absorbed by 5-10%;
- vitamin C, providing maximum absorption of the necessary substances.
Products and their compatibility
Sources of animal iron include:
- lean meat;
- beef liver;
- rabbit meat;
- lean fish;
- chicken and quail eggs;
As for meat and fish, they should be cooked with a minimum temperature treatment. So do not deny yourself the pleasure and often eat:
- steak with blood;
- steamed or baked fish watered with lemon fresh juice
As a side dish will be useful vegetables, for example, salad, boiled beans, cranberry or plum sauce.
Of non-heme products, cereals, greens, black bread, fruits, berries and beans are the most useful.
Separately, it is worth noting the group of products that also contain iron:-
- white mushrooms;
- beans in pods;
- fresh carrots;
The presented dishes and products are basic and can be combined to your taste.
- The first meal: buckwheat, filled with kefir, fresh fruit.
- Lunch: grapefruit, orange or pomegranate.
- The second meal: a steak (not very deep-fried), a salad of beans and greens with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Safe, any vegetable fresh.
- Dinner: grilled fish, green pea salad and parsley, dill.
There is no need to eat these dishes in exorbitant quantities. The optimal size is the portion of the palm. The proposed diet can be varied:
- fruit delicacy (a mixture of dried apricots, prunes, walnuts with lemon juice and honey);
- mixtures with aloe in the composition (add honey and red wine to the crushed leaves, insist and drink 1 tbsp. 3 times a day);
- berry mix (blueberries, lingonberries, cranberries, currants, strawberries, mixed with honey).
Separately, it is worthwhile to dwell on fluids that help fight anemia. First of all, we are talking about water. It removes toxins and wastes from the body, makes the consistency of blood more fluid, and also helps “water” the body. Many have heard about how useful red wine is for hemoglobin. Indeed, ½ tbsp. dry wine per day noticeably raises the level of red blood cells. But what to do if you can not drink? If, for example, we are talking about a child? Then came to the aid infusion of rosehip: 1 tbsp. berries poured boiling water in a thermos, after 12 hours you can drink. Also fresh apples, red grapes, cranberries, and beets will be very useful.
Over the past couple of years, a number of products based on herbal ingredients have appeared on the modern pharmaceutical market. Among them:
- Ferrum phosphoricum (based on iron phosphate, neutralizes cellular destruction well);
- Ferrous Dichlorid (helps, among other things, with jade);
- Ferro-folgamma (assigned to both children and adults).
These alternative medicines practically do not cause allergic reactions, they act gently and effectively. But, like the iron diet, they require prophylactic use.
Folk remedies help to quickly increase hemoglobin, based on the constant use of heme and non-heme products. So it makes sense to attend to the restructuring of its menu and the menu of the whole family. Moreover, the recommended products open up broad opportunities for the implementation of a variety of culinary designs.