One of the most unpleasant diseases of the urogenital system is cystitis. According to statistics, it is often the beautiful half of humanity who suffer from it. All the cunning of the disease lies in the fact that getting rid of it is not so easy. For this, you may need a long and comprehensive treatment. In this article, we would like to talk about how to quickly cure cystitis at home.
Symptoms and causes of cystitis
The cause of cystitis is the penetration of microbes into the urinary canal due to severe hypothermia or an infectious disease. Symptoms of the manifestation of this disease are almost impossible to confuse with something else:
- sharp, severe pain when urinating;
- frequent urging to the toilet;
- pain in the pubic area of the abdomen and the sacral spine;
- possible presence of blood in the urine;
- elevated body temperature.
An experienced doctor, even without testing, will be able to diagnose. However, it is necessary to pass the urine for testing to determine the type of bacteria that have settled in the urethra and the degree of the disease.
Inflammation of the bladder can occur in several stages of development:
- acute form;
- chronic form.
The acute and recurrent form of cystitis is easily treatable with complex therapy with the right choice of medical drugs and traditional medicine. It is often impossible to get rid of chronic cystitis without inpatient treatment and surgery in the urinary tract.
How to quickly cure cystitis at home?
Late treatment of cystitis can lead to the transition of the disease to the chronic stage, and then the disease will return at every opportunity. In order to avoid this and prevent the development of complications, it is necessary to undergo a comprehensive treatment therapy, which includes medical methods and traditional medicine. Medical methods
The treatment of a simple form of cystitis is carried out at home with the use of antibacterial agents and antibiotics.
Nolitsin is considered to be one of the most effective for cystitis. The drug is taken on the advice of a doctor and in a strictly prescribed dosage. For a short course of treatment, the daily dose is one tablet every 12 hours. A longer course of treatment with Nolitsinom is usually prescribed for the chronic stage of cystitis.
The human body responds well to this antibiotic, and relief can be felt already on the second day after the start of treatment.
However, like other medicines, this drug has its own contraindications. It is not recommended to take Nolitsin for cystitis to the following persons:
- pregnant women and lactation;
- children under 18;
- people with individual intolerance to one of the components of Nolitsin.
The risk of side effects with a short course of taking this antibiotic is minimal.
A broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of cystitis is Monural. In contrast to Nolicin, its great advantage is that the drug can be taken during pregnancy and in children over five years of age. The drug Monural from cystitis is produced in powder form, due to which due to its quick action - a single application is enough to relieve the pain effect. Antimicrobial action provides complete destruction of bacteria that are pathological to the microflora of the urethra.
In addition to taking antibiotics during the exacerbation of chronic cystitis and in its acute form, doctors recommend:
- adhere to bed rest, move less and not supercool;
- drink as much liquid as possible: herbal teas and infusions, fresh juices, but strong and natural coffee should be excluded;
- to adhere to a healthy diet: it is not recommended to eat smoked, salty and fatty foods;
- refuse any trips to the sauna and steam room: it is best to rinse with warm water with antibacterial intimate hygiene during an exacerbation of cystitis;
- for severe pain, you can take sedatives and painkillers: no-silo, ibuprofen.
It should also be remembered that uncontrolled and self-administered antibiotics can lead to a deterioration of the patient’s general condition, and cystitis will become chronic. Therefore, before you begin treatment, pass a medical examination and strictly adhere to its recommendations.
Acute and chronic cystitis: how to get rid of with the help of folk remedies?
For effective treatment of cystitis at home without the methods of traditional medicine can not do. However, do not panic and uncontrollably try all the recipes that you find on the Internet. Many of them are outdated long ago and will not fit the modern lifestyle. We suggest you to try the most effective of them.
- 2 tbsp. l dried dill;
- 3 tbsp. boiling water.
Preparation and use:
- Thermos for brewing infusion, you must first rinse with boiling water.
- Take the dill and put it in a thermos the required amount.
- Pour 3 tbsp. boiling water and close the lid. Infusion time - 40 minutes.
- Ready tincture take no more than 1/3 tbsp. half an hour before meals 3 times a day.
Alcohol tincture of poplar buds
- 4 tbsp. l poplar buds;
- 350-400 ml of formic alcohol.
Preparation and use:
- Glassware before cooking broth well sterilize.
- At the bottom pour out the poplar buds and pour the right amount of alcohol.
- Clean the tincture in a cool and inaccessible place for children for 24 hours.
- Take the medicine you need 20 drops before meals.
- 5 tbsp. l chamomile flowers;
- 2 liters of boiling water.
Preparation and use:
- At the bottom of the thermos you need to pour out the prepared amount of chamomile flowers and pour boiling water over it.
- After 2-3 hours, the broth must be drained through a sieve or several layers of gauze.
- In a clean herbal infusion you need to add some warm water and sit in such a bath for 10-15 minutes.
Do not forget that it is impossible to cure cystitis by some popular methods. In the fight against the disease will only help the right approach and comprehensive treatment. Pay attention to your health, and you will save it for many years!