A sore throat is a cold disease, which is characterized by a strong increase in body temperature, redness of the throat, and difficult swallowing. Depending on the type of angina, it can occur in varying degrees of severity. But whatever type of angina is present, I want to recover as soon as possible. There are several ways to do this.
Quick treatment of sore throats
- If you have a sore throat, you should drink as much liquid as possible. Plentiful drink promotes the speedy recovery. In addition, the more you drink, the less sore throat will be felt.
- Doctors prescribe antibiotics for tonsillitis. Some of them need to be taken orally, that is, through the mouth. Others are available in the form of injections, the treatment of which is about five days. In addition, there are special sprays that can numb the throat, relieve redness and inflammation of the throat.
- It is recommended to make foot baths with mustard, they are good help in the fight against angina.
- Drink more herbal infusions and decoctions. Rinse throat with a solution of soda, iodine, a decoction of calendula and propolis, furatsilina solution. With anti angina Throat should be gargled every half hour.
- Do inhalation. For this purpose, most suitable solution of fir or eucalyptus.
How to quickly cure sore throat folk methods?
- Take 1 tablespoon of warm water, carefully dissolve 4 tsp in it. honey Then add to the solution ¼ tsp. lime juice and as much salt. After that, the solution should be drunk. The procedure is carried out twice a day. It helps to restore the water-salt balance in the body.
- Try for three nights in a row to drink before bedtime 1 tablespoon of hot milk with a pinch of pepper and turmeric powder diluted in it.
- Take 300 ml of carrot juice, add to it 100 ml of cucumber juice and the same amount of beet juice. Mix all the ingredients and drink during the day, preferably at one time.
- Take the following ingredients in the same proportions: horseradish, mustard, barley, flax and radish. Grind everything in a meat grinder, and then, with the paste, grease the diseased tonsils in the throat.
- Boil the dried figs, chop them finely and fill them with water so that the paste is not too thin. Lubricate sore tonsils with this paste.
- Take a lemon, cut it in the middle, into two parts. One of the halves, on a cut, sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Then, take a teaspoon and press down on the surface of the slice. Excessive liquid should be licked with pepper and salt. The procedure should be repeated twice a day.
- Excellent helps quickly get rid of sore throats in a day next way. In 1 c warm water, stir well 1 tsp. 3% apple cider vinegar (no other than cider vinegar is suitable). With the prepared solution, you should rinse the sore throat every hour.
- Rinse the throat 2-3 times a day with a thin solution of onion peel.
- Well helps in the fight against angina chamomile decoction with sage, which gargle every 2-3 hours, about three days.
- An interesting, but very effective way to quickly get rid of a sore throat. To share this, stand on your haunches, put your hands on your knees, straighten your back, open your mouth, and stick out your tongue as far as possible. Try to reach the tip of the tongue to the chin, while straining the muscles of the neck. In this position, you need to spend 3 minutes, and do it at least 9-10 times a day. Best of all, if the street is sunny. Then try opening your mouth so that the sun hits the throat. It can destroy bacteria.
- Drink fresh sea buckthorn juice in small sips, and rinse your throat several times a day. In addition, drink more hot tea with sea buckthorn jam.
- From the leaves of the plantain, prepare the broth, cool it a little, and rinse the throat with warm broth.
How to quickly treat a sore throat with a special technique?
This method is very effective and capable get rid of sore throats as soon as possible. You should pay attention to the fact that all instructions must be carried out exactly, otherwise the method may be ineffective.
- First thingtake a bath and lie down in it for half an hour or forty minutes. Note, the water temperature should be from 38 to 42 degrees. No more and no less!
- We leave from the bath and begin to make a solution. To do this, take 0.5 liters of warm water (about 37 degrees), add 1 tsp to it. salt with a slide (regular table salt), all thoroughly stirred Next, start the prepared solution flush nose We bow our head and pour the solution into one nostril so that it flows out of the other. It should be flushed every nostril twice.
- The remaining saline we rinse the throat. Then rinse with warm broth prepared from any medicinal herb. You can start with eucalyptus.
- After rinsing throat, proceed with inhalation. Be sure to cover with a towel and breathe over the pan. Fifty breaths do mouth, fifty breaths - nose. We always exhale only through the nose.
- After inhalation start drinking. Drink two large cups of warm liquid. For this purpose, most suitable green tea, brewed weakly with lemon and sugar or jam, for example, Kalin. Do not drink hot drinks with honey and milk.
- After all procedures go to bed. If within one hour you do not fall asleep, repeat all the procedures in order, except bathing. If you still fall asleep, it is advisable to get up at night and repeat the procedure (except for the bath). Do not knock down the temperature. During this treatment, do not eat anything other than fruit. Angina goes away in a dayplus twelve hours to recover.
Using popular methods of treating angina for a short time, You can achieve impressive results. But only under the condition that you did everything exactly.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina