Bad mood, circles under the eyes, sleep disturbance, yellow patches on the tongue and bitter taste in the mouth are signs of liver slagging. We must do something! But do not rush to immediately get the medicine. In the natural storerooms there are many tools that support this important body. The conversation will go about how to brew oats for the treatment of the liver.
Grass that loves the liver
It is known that the liver does not like pharmacy chemistry, as it acts on it detrimental. Then what is it to treat and support? Use affordable and affordable cereal for these purposes, just first carefully read how to brew oats for liver treatment in order to get the maximum benefit.
Oats treats and protects against diseases (in particular, kidneys, liver, intestines) for a long time. It is a valuable cereal containing a large amount of beneficial enzymes, minerals, vitamins and nutritional components. The special chemical composition of this plant is indispensable for good brain function, helps strengthen the immune system and reduces the risk of catching an infection. Its use in the form of decoctions will allow you to normalize weight, relieve organs of harmful substances. Possessing an impressive supply of potassium, magnesium and fluorine, oats will help the liver.
What oats to take and how to brew it?
There are three ways to prepare the healing composition. Oats can be boiled, insisted or steamed. The main task is to preserve the entire reserve of useful substances, which is why we need to know how to properly brew oats for liver treatment.
For the preparation of a remedy, the flakes “Hercules” are not suitable, and oatmeal is not suitable. You should buy natural unprocessed (unpolished) oats (it is sold in supermarkets). Another subtlety: if after soaking the grains on the surface of the water will be more than 2% of cereals, then it is poor quality raw materials. It can not be used for treatment.
It is better to cook the broth based on one day, that is, the next day to use a fresh batch. The optimal use of oatmeal broths is to drink them for 1 month, then take a break, and only then continue the treatment.
Recipes for the preparation of healing compositions of oats for the liver
The recipe for cooking broth on the stove
- Take 1 tbsp. oats. Rinse it under running water.
- Pour 1 liter of water.
- Put on the fire, bring to a boil.
- Keep at minimum heat for 20 min.
- Remove from heat, wrap the pot with a towel, leave for a day.
- Filter the broth through the gauze (you can use a fine sieve).
- Put in 1 tbsp. l honey (if there is no allergy to this ingredient).
- Cool, pour the juice of 1 lemon.
- Put the broth in the fridge.
- Take 100 ml 1-2 p. per day before meals.
Another popular broth recipe
- It will take 2 tbsp. unpeeled grains.
- Pour 3 liters of water into an enamel pan, pour the specified amount of oats there.
- Place the container in a water bath, boil the composition for 3 hours, until its volume reaches 1 tbsp.
- To enhance the therapeutic and preventive properties of the decoction, add 50 g of honey.
- You can replace the water with skimmed milk.
- Drink once a day one hour before meals, drink slowly, in small sips.
The duration of treatment is 1 month. 2-3 courses should be drunk per year.
Oat Infusion Recipe
- Fill a 200-gram glass with oat grains.
- Take 1.5 st. l dry leaves of lingonberry and birch (birch buds will be useful).
- Type in the pan 4 liters of pure water. Pour oats and other ingredients into it.
- Put the container in a cool dark place.
- A day infusion boil.
- In a separate bowl, boil the rosehip compote (1 liter, no sugar).
- Connect two broths together, cool, put in the refrigerator.
- Take 150 g on an empty stomach.
Recipe for brewing oats in a thermos (without boiling)
- 1 tbsp. grinded oats grind in a coffee grinder.
- Soak it in 1 liter of cold water, leave overnight.
- In the morning pour the oats in a thermos, pour 1 liter of hot boiled water.
- Leave until next morning.
- The cooled composition is consumed three times a day in portions of 50-100 ml.
Professional cleaning: slag removers
A very good effect gives cleaning the liver with oats at home. The recipes proposed above can be used for both treatment and purification. But you can use to release this important organ from toxins with a special formulation:
- oat flour. Uncut pickled grain in a coffee grinder. Take 1 tbsp. l the oat flour thus obtained, pour into a thermos, brew a glass of boiling water. Let it brew for 12 hours. During the day, drink 0.5 liters of infusion, divided this volume into 3 portions. Drink remedy before meals. The course of cleaning should be at least 2-3 months;
- oats and silver. Rinse thoroughly with 150 g of oats. Boil 1.5 liters of water, where to put a silver spoon (or any object made of this metal). Then remove the silver, pour oats with water, bring to a boil, cook for 15 minutes, remove from the fire. Capacity, where the composition was brewed, wrap. Infuse the composition for 2 hours. Drain the liquid. Drink the entire portion of cooked broth for one day, divided into 3 doses. The purification procedure is carried out for 15 days.
What will be the result of therapy at home?
Help oat broths can be felt very quickly. If all the requirements are met and the treatment is carried out regularly, and not occasionally, then the positive effect will be noticeable within a month. Oats cleanse the liver, gall and stomach, normalizes metabolic processes, removes nitrates and slags that are found in the body along with food.
After you arrange the liver cleansing, the skin will become fresh and smooth, there will be shine in the eyes, heartburn will disappear, the cramps in the calf muscles will stop tormenting, the bitterness in the mouth will disappear. You will forget about insomnia and bad mood.
The treatment is canceled: who can not drink oat broths?
Cleansing the liver with oats at home is not available to everyone. Some people (although there are few of them) may have an individual intolerance to the cereal. Caution should be exercised and those who suffer from serious liver pathologies, who found stones in it and in the gallstones. In this case, in order not to provoke an attack, you should definitely consult a gastroenterologist.
Despite the fact that oats are a natural product with a mass of beneficial properties, infusions of it are still not recommended for people suffering from renal insufficiency and high acidity. Only with the permission of the attending physician, it is possible for diabetics to clean the liver with this plant (especially if there is honey in the recipe).
Do not get involved in taking oatmeal broths for pregnant women.
Some people pay attention to the fact that after a long reception of formulations with oats, a headache begins to bother.
After cleansing with oats, the liver will "rejuvenate" for several years. Such activities can be carried out not only when there are already all signs of slagging - it is better to do this for the purpose of prevention. And in order to avoid recurrent problems with the liver after a course of procedures, eat right, be in the fresh air, quit bad habits and move more.