When swimming, a person moves freely in the water, using the strength of his arms and legs, as well as proper breathing. This kind of sport not only strengthens the body, but is also good entertainment and relaxation. It is impossible to learn swimming without practical training. But before proceeding to practice, it is necessary to master the theoretical basis.
How to learn to swim adult?
Having come to the beach, surely every person who does not know how to swim begins to wonder: how can you learn in 1 day? This is especially desirable during the holidays, because it lasts not so long and I want to get the maximum benefit from it.
Those who do not know how to swim usually experience considerable difficulties in the process of learning, because they have a fear of water and lack elementary theoretical knowledge. So how can you learn to swim to an adult person?
- First you need to choose a place for swimming. The bottom in this reservoir should be smooth and clean, currents and waves should be avoided. One is forbidden to learn, you need to take a person with you, preferably one who knows how to swim well, then he can help you in the event of an emergency;
- To learn to swim, you need to work out the implementation of the simplest elements: lying in the water on your back, gliding through the water, opening your eyes while diving water;
- Now it is possible to go into the water together with the accompanying person so that she does not reach the belt. Then you need to take your partner by the hands, take a deep breath and, while holding your breath, dive headlong into the water and emerge. These manipulations need to be done several times. With subsequent immersions, the eyes must be kept open;
- Now it's time to learn to keep your balance on the water. For this you need to go knee-deep in water and get on all fours. Having taken a breath, legs need to be densely folded and raised horizontally to the water. Having a support on the palm, in this position you need to walk along the bottom of the hands;
- In order to learn how to float, you should learn 1 exercise: after going to the waist into the water you should take a deep breath, then sit down, clasping your legs with your hands and press your knees to the chin. In this position on the surface you need to hold on for a few seconds. This needs to be repeated several times;
- Now it's time to learn to breathe out into the water. To do this, go into the water with a partner, the water level should be slightly above the belt. Then crouch after taking a deep breath, hold your breath. After in the water, you should exhale through the mouth, rise. In order to consolidate the skill, it must be repeatedly repeated;
- Further, it is important to work out the paddling movements necessary for swimming. First, it should be done on the shore, and after trying to do them in the water. To do this, stand up straight and keep your hands shoulder-width apart. Then you should perform your hands in a circular motion back and forth. The hands should be turned back with the palms - you should always follow this. This exercise must then be performed with the 1st hand;
- Lying on the beach on your back, you need to stretch your arms forward with your palms turned outwards. Hands should swing back, while trying to rake them as much as possible the amount of sand. By the way, this exercise is very useful for arm muscles;
- Now you need to lie on the beach on the stomach, and then put your legs together with legs extended, hands should be extended forward. The legs should be slightly raised up and make them a few movements up and down. Torso, head and arms should not move at this time.
After all these exercises have been performed on the beach, you can begin to perform them already in the water.
To practice rowing with your feet and hands in the water you need to rhythmically and synchronously, while gradually increasing the amplitude of movements. This will help to further confidently control the movements of your body. If a person masters these exercises, then he will be able to swim freely in various ways.
Learn to swim in the pool
Learning to swim independently in different styles is difficult, but it can be done under the close supervision of a trainer. But even those who are engaged in special sections with teachers or independently, need to know the rules for swimming in the pool, for example: drawing up a training plan, general recommendations for breathing, methods for losing weight in the pool.
Like any other sport, swimming requires a preliminary warm-up, only doing it better on the shore than in the water. Excellent assistants in the warm-up will be the holders for the legs and plates for hands. Beginners use them in the 1st time to keep afloat.
The first warm-up with the help of these devices is as follows: after entering the water, you should take a plate and swim, stretching out with an arrow, lowering your head into the water while inhaling, and raising it while exhaling. Hands should be straight, like legs, you need to work socks.
Then you can swim, working with the 1st hand, alternating them at each next stroke. Even beginner swimmers insert a plank between the legs at the level of the thighs, so only the hands are involved and the upper body is tense.
An equally important aspect when learning to swim is breathing. When swimming on the stomach exhale to do under water, and inhale over it. In this case, the length of the jerk will depend on the length of the inhalation, that is, on the oxygen supply. Exhalation should be 2 times longer than inhale. By the way, in this sport and exhale, and inhale should be done only by mouth. If you exhale under water with your nose, then by inertia the breath will be carried out by him, and this will contribute to the ingress of water into the nasopharynx. The person will begin to choke, cough, and sink.
Many go to the pool in order to lose weight. But there are some little tricks here. It is impossible to stop and rest at the side; it is better to swim slowly on your back, slightly turning your arms and legs. Still need to alternate the pace - from slow to fast and vice versa. It is possible to pump up and use all muscle groups only when swimming in different styles. After all, successful weight loss is a load on the entire body, so before going to the pool it is not superfluous to draw up a training plan.
When losing weight can help the same equipment as in teaching swimming. With the help of the holders for the legs, the shoulder girdle is strengthened, and the plates for the arms - the legs. In addition, as a kind of useful entertainment, you can try to swim without feet or hands, without the use of plates. To do this, you need to fold your arms in front of you and press them to your feet, and then try to swim, but this should be done carefully, to avoid an extreme situation.
When learning to swim you need to be extremely careful and avoid extreme situations. When moving to deep places you need to soberly assess your capabilities, because it can happen that you simply do not have enough strength to swim back. It is better to train in shallow water. Still need to be careful when practicing in cold water at depth, because there is a risk of seizures. With the knowledge of the necessary rules and constant training, you can quickly learn to swim!