Dry is the cough in which sputum is not separated. The reasons for this cough can be many. And best of all, before you start dry cough treatment, consult a doctor for clarification causes of cough. there is folk recipes for getting rid of dry cough. By doing some of these, you can get rid of dry cough in just two - three days.
How should I be treated with dry cough?
- Antibiotics that can fight the common cold virus are often taken for dry cough. In addition, in the treatment of dry cough, mustard plasters, jars and all sorts of inhalations with infusions and decoctions of herbs help perfectly.
- Well helps to cough hot foot bath. Do not forget about the abundant warm drink. The air in your room should be constantly humidified. To do this, you can use air humidifiers or arrange containers with warm water around the room.
- Fat of various animals has a very good healing properties, they should rub their throats and chest.
- Good help with dry coughand expectorant syrups. But remember that they should be taken no later than 17.00. Otherwise, detachable sputum will interfere with normal night sleep.
How to get rid of dry cough with the help of traditional medicine?
- Rinse throat soda more often.
- For a long time, breathe over the steam of potatoes just boiled in their uniforms.
- Well helps when dry cough burned sugar. To do this, put sugar on a dry pan, and heat it until it melts and becomes dark brown. Then. These pieces of sugar dissolve until completely dissolved.
- Take ten onions and one clove of garlic. Pass it all through a meat grinder. 1 l. Pour the milk into a saucepan, add the scrolled mixture to it and cook on medium heat for forty minutes. At the end of cooking, add 2-3 tablespoons to the broth. honey Take the broth should be 1 tbsp. three times a day, before meals. You should not take this decoction on an empty stomach.
- Take the following medicinal herbs: oregano, St. John's wort, coltsfoot, mint, pharmacy chamomile and wild rosemary. Make a tincture using these herbs or decoction. You can read the recipe for coltsfoot tea, as well as the beneficial properties of this plant in the article Coltsfoot: medicinal properties, recipes, cosmetics.
- Make a not very big hole in the radish, put honey in this hole. After about twelve hours, juice will begin to form in this groove. Should take 1 tsp. this juice before each meal and immediately before bedtime.
- Take five fruits of figs, brew them in one glass of hot milk, leave to stand for a while. Then rub the fruits with milk, and take 1/3 cup three to four times a day.
- Take a thyme or plantain herb tincture five to six times a day.
- Take a few drops of anise oil and drop them on one teaspoon of sugar and immediately swallow.
- Use for the treatment of dry cough thyme herb decoction. The distinctive quality of this broth - it is quite has absolutely no side properties.
- Prepare a decoction of linden and make with it inhalation. This method helps very well get rid of dry cough.
- Heat milk, add goat fat and honey. Mix everything thoroughly and take as a medicine for dry cough. You can replace honey with raspberry jam!
- Take one pill of no-shpa and five pills of Mukaltin, and take it immediately. This method can only be used to treat dry cough in an adult. Children can not take such a number of pills at once!
- Pair your feet in a solution of salt, rub yourself with alcohol, wrap yourself up warmly and lie down under a blanket. Use this method before bedtime.
- Take a pound of wheat or rye bran, fill them with two liters of water and put on a slow fire. Bring to a boil, stirring all the time. When the broth boils, set it aside from the heat and leave to infuse for one hour. Then strain and drink the broth in equal shares throughout the day. Drink this broth should be in a hot condition, therefore, in order not to warm it every time, it is best to store it in a thermos. You can add to the decoction of sugar or honey, to taste. In most cases dry cough, when treated in this way, passes through the day
- Take one teaspoon of confectionery poppy and grind it into powder. Then add one tablespoon of warm milk to this powder. Drink the mixture should be ten minutes before eating. During the day, you can use this method of getting rid of dry cough only once.
- To get rid of dry cough, take one tablespoon of fresh or dried pine buds, put them in an enamel pan, and pour one glass of boiling water over it. Cover the pan with a lid, carefully wrap for forty minutes. After the specified time, strain the infusion and pour into a glass jar. Take the infusion should be one sip at the first urge to cough.
- Take a pharmacy chamomile, plantain, spring primrose and rosehips. Chop all the ingredients thoroughly, and take two tablespoons of this mixture. Put the mixture in an enamel pan, cover with one liter of cold water and put on the gas. Bring all to a boil, and reduce the heat. When the mixture has boiled for twenty minutes, remove it from the heat, add five tablespoons of sugar, and leave for an hour. Then strain the broth, pour into a glass jar, and take equal parts throughout the day.
Remember, no medicine or prescription of traditional medicine can save you from dry cough in one day. The maximum that drugs are capable of is to remove signs of coughing, but the disease itself will remain. Therefore, using dry cough recipes, Be sure to consult your doctor.