A beautiful relief body has been in fashion since antiquity. And in the modern world, more and more women men dream of a muscular body with attractive curves and dice press. However, many "sufferers" do not know where to start, how to gain muscle mass and maintain it. How can you solve this problem at home?
What you need to know "on the beach"?
Starting any important matter (and building muscle mass is a serious task) you need to motivate yourself correctly. In the case of bodybuilding, “body building,” the goals could be:
- professional classes, including shows, competitions, etc.
- the desire to make the body fit and prominent, "so that on the beach it would not be a shame to undress" (women's favorite argument);
- become strong and muscular (this is the main motive of all men).
Having dealt with the objectives, you need to look for funds. In the case of the question of how to quickly gain muscle mass, these are two ways that are inseparable from each other:
- regular workouts with increasing loads;
- proper nutrition.
But even in the case of the right combination, muscle growth occurs rather slowly, although the first results will be noticeable in a week: you will add about 1 kg of muscles and fat. A stable result can be expected only in 2-2.5 months after the start of work on oneself. The fact is that it is possible only if the body receives more energy than it consumes, so the importance of nutrition is undeniable.
And the exercises are needed to ... the muscles collapsed. Yes, yes, do not be surprised, this is a feature of human physiology. To make a muscle grow, it must be destroyed. Then, as a result of the body's defensive reactions, it will begin to recover with an "excess", that is, not only to compensate for the lost, but also to strive to increase even more mass. It was then that the "banks" began to increase, the press stood out. To start this process, the body must receive adequate exercise, as well as properly absorb proteins and amino acids for recovery.
As already mentioned, the load in the process of working with simulators should gradually increase. Usually in 1-1.5 months it seems that there is no progress and there will not be. This is absolutely natural, as thinking is activated, nerve impulses to which tired, hungry muscles send. In this case, to stabilize the weight, as well as increase it, you need to adjust the pace and number of workouts. When the desired result is achieved, men reduce the load, but the intensity remains the same. And women not only reduce the load, but also slightly slow down the pace of training.
How to gain muscle mass at home?
Bodybuilders claim that muscle mass is 80% the result of proper diet and only 20% of the effect of training. That's how important it is to eat well to gain muscle mass! However, it is physical activity that requires considerable effort with maximum weight and flowing sweat. Therefore, it is with an exercise program that we begin a conversation about how to gain muscle mass to a thin person. Immediately make a reservation that classes should be progressive, that is, before burning in the muscles.
Training for men
Beginners physical activity is recommended to distribute for a week, securing for each workout work out a particular muscle. For example, back pumping is Monday, work on pectoral muscles is Tuesday, Wednesday is a break, arm training is Thursday, shoulder girdle is Friday, legs are Saturday, Sunday is rest. The question immediately arises: how to gain muscle mass to a thin guy who does not have time to practice every day? In this case, a different schedule.
We work on the pectoral muscles and biceps:
- wide grip in the bench press on the bench (6 repetitions in 5 sets);
- arm flexion in elbow joints with dumbbells at an angle of 45 degrees (6 repetitions in 5 sets);
- push-ups on the bars (10 repetitions in 3 sets).
We dedicate this day to the back and shoulders:
- wide grip in pull-ups (10 repetitions in 5 sets);
- traction T-neck (6 repetitions in 5 sets);
- work with a barbell because of sitting head (6 repetitions in 3 sets);
- chest press sitting (also 6 repetitions in 3 sets).
We work with hips, legs, triceps and press.
- squats with a barbell (6 repetitions in 5 sets);
- the rise in the simulator on the socks (16 repetitions of 5 sets);
- bench press lying (12 repetitions in 3 sets);
- pumping the press in any convenient way (30 repetitions in 3 sets).
Training for women
How to gain muscle mass girl? There are two ways. One - to repeat the exercises for men, only reducing the number of repetitions and sets to start by half. The second is to use a special integrated program. In this case, you will not only engage in one or two muscles, but there will not be exhausting fatigue either. Here’s what a regular workout should look like:
- deadlift (3 repetitions in 3 sets);
- squats with a barbell with legs wide apart (3 repetitions in 3 sets);
- press weights on the simulator (4 repetitions in 3 sets);
- lunges based on a bent front leg (20 repetitions for each leg in 2 sets);
- pull-ups on the block (4 repetitions in 3 sets);
- narrow grip when bench press (3 repetitions in 3 sets);
- arm flexion in elbows with dumbbells at an angle of 45 degrees (10 repetitions in 2 sets);
- lifting toes with weighting (10 repetitions in 2 sets).
Little about food
How to eat to gain muscle mass? Even those who are far from bodybuilding know that protein is needed for muscle growth. So the main principle of nutrition for building "cans" and other muscles is to consume a lot of protein foods. It is equally important to eat 4-5 times a day, of course, while correctly calculating calorie intake. The formula looks like this: your rate per day is plus 500. For many, the first item is unknown. To determine the personal norm, you need to multiply your weight by 30.
The first meal should include carbohydrate foods:
- fat milk;
- tea or cocoa.
Lunch is a combination of carbohydrates with proteins:
- meat or lean fish;
- soup with meat or fish broth;
- tea or compote.
Dinner should be made mainly protein:
- low-fat cottage cheese;
- vegetable salads;
- chicken, beef;
- lean fish
Snacks (ideally before lunch and after dinner) are vegetables, nuts, fruits, kefir and other dairy products.
Manufacturers of sports nutrition offer many options for various additives, which can even be a replacement for the usual products:
- protein shake contains split protein, which is absorbed much faster;
- capsules (energy) based on caffeine, creatine, taurine allow not to feel tired during long workouts;
- Gainer contains trace elements that are necessary for the growth of all muscles. This supplement will be useful to those who can not recover.
Now you know how to gain muscle mass, and you can safely get to work on yourself. Just do not expect instant results and pleasure from the first classes, until you get into the rhythm. But as a result of regular workouts and properly chosen diet, the body is sure to become the subject of your pride and the envy of others.