Why is the warm weather of some women disappointing? Blame the bulging belly, which makes it difficult to change clothes to tight, lightweight outfits. But to fix the situation can be quite simple: exercise vacuum - provided that you know how to do it correctly - helps to create seductive reliefs after a month of training.
Why press the vacuum?
Flat tummy - the dream of many women. It is believed that you can achieve an attractive form by pumping the press. However, it all depends on how much fat accumulated in the problem area. The more of it, the greater the chance that you will turn it into muscles by using ab exercises, or you will pump up a corset of muscles under the deposits. In any case, the stomach will remain with you.
To solve the problem of extra centimeters at the waist will help exercise the vacuum for the press, which provides a load on the straight, or transverse, abdominal muscle, while in other exercises the load concentrates on the oblique and external. The fact is that the rectus muscle, while in low tone, provokes a sagging stomach. If you regularly make a "vacuum", that is, slowly and deeply draw in air, within a month you will have a waist and also:
- increase the tone of the rectus muscle;
- work of a gastrointestinal tract will improve;
- back muscles will be strengthened;
- correct posture.
It is quite easy to carry out the "vacuum", but it does not always work out the first time: it is necessary to adapt to this technique, gradually complicating the exercise.
Before you figure out how to do the exercise "vacuum" for the abdomen, you should carefully read the contraindications to this kind of exercise. These include:
- ulcer and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- problems with the respiratory system;
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- periods of menstruation.
3 types of "vacuum"
The study of the rectus abdominis muscle requires not only regular training, but also the gradual complication of the task. Therefore, optimal ways of performing the “vacuum” at different stages of training were invented.
"Simple, but tasteful"
This is a basic exercise, recommended for beginners in the first week of training.
- Lie on your back, legs bent at the knee joints.
- Hands stretch at the seams.
- Smoothly release the lungs from the air.
- We pull in the tummy as much as possible.
- Linger in this state for about 20 seconds.
- We relax muscles and breathe.
- We make 5 sets.
Complication of technology
The next stage is devoted most of the time - about 2 weeks.
- We become smooth, we trim our legs to shoulder level.
- Exhale while sitting down and leaning forward slightly.
- We tilt our head down a little, the gaze is directed strictly in front of us, the back is straight.
- We hold the breath for 20 seconds, inhale.
- We carry out 5 approaches.
This exercise can be varied poses for the starting point, namely sitting or on all fours.-
This technique is used by famous athletes. If at first you do not have enough air, then between the steps in the execution algorithm you can take small breaths.
- Lie on your back.
- Legs bend at the knees.
- Arms are placed along the body.
- Exhale the air and linger a little in this state.
- Exhale, pull in the tummy.
- Strain the muscles and sharply blow out the stomach.
- We stop breathing for the maximum possible time.
- Inhale, relax all muscles.
- We make 5 20-second sets.
Over time, you can strain the muscles for 1-1.5 minutes.
For all the simplicity, some people still have some questions related to the technique of the "vacuum". Here are a few tips.
- You need to hold the breath for 15-20 seconds (at the advanced level - up to 1.5 minutes).
- The abdominal muscles should return to their original position by a sudden surge.
- To restore breathing after loading the transverse muscle, inhale and exhale several times.
- The effect of exercise should be supported by a healthy lifestyle.
Photos of women before and after they learned to perform the exercise "vacuum" are simply amazing. The ladies in the reviews say that the technique of working on their forms helps to recover from childbirth and lose a couple of centimeters of waist volume before the onset of the season of open dresses. In combination with a strict diet "vacuum" contributes to the loss of extra pounds, not only in the abdomen, but also the hips, buttocks and legs.
A sagging press will never ruin your mood again, if you know how to properly do the vacuum boom exercise. To achieve visible results as quickly as possible, you need to follow the recommendations for implementation. Equally important is the proper organization of work on your body: you need to start with a basic exercise, gradually getting to the advanced level. And, of course, do not forget about healthy eating and an active lifestyle.