In the East, ginger is equal to a magical remedy that can cure any disease. This plant has gained popularity due to its unique properties. How to brew tea with ginger to get the maximum benefit from it?
Asia is considered the birthplace of the “horned root”, but today this crop is grown in Africa, Australia, and China. Ginger is highly appreciated by fans of the ancient Indian Ayurveda - a medical treatise on treatment with oils and natural products. The root of the plant can be added to food, pickled, but more often it is used to prepare a delicious invigorating drink.
Ginger Tea Recipes
How to make tea with ginger for weight loss?
This is the simplest option that does not take much time and does not require additional components:
- Choose a small piece of root and peel it.
- Grate ginger on a coarse grater or chop with a knife.
- Pour boiling water in the cup.
- Cover and insist 15-20 minutes.
It is recommended to drink 15 minutes before a meal, preferably in the morning, because the drink invigorates and does not allow to sleep in the evening. During the day, you can drink up to 5 cups of this tea.
Ginger tea with lemon
The combination of ginger and lemon is great for treating colds. Even more useful drink will bring, if you add a spoonful of honey. This tea cleans the liver well and rejuvenates the skin.
- Shred the root circles and put in water.
- Boil and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool, add lemon juice, honey to taste.
Additives to this drink can be many:
- pomegranate juice;
- pine nuts;
- orange juice and others.
Tea with ginger and garlic for colds
This drink is an excellent tool for the prevention of cold and flu in the winter. You will need ginger root and a pair of garlic cloves.
- Peel the root and garlic.
- Cut ginger and garlic into slices.
- Pour boiling water over the ingredients and leave for 30 minutes.
- Consume before meals.
Ginger cinnamon tea
Drink well contributes to weight loss, tones and warms in winter. If you are depressed, tea will quickly disperse your blues.
- Take crushed root in the amount of 1 tbsp. l
- Half a pinch of cinnamon, a few clove flowers and some black tea pour 1 liter of water in a pot and boil it with the ginger over low heat for several minutes.
- Cool, strain.
- You can add a spoonful of honey.
Ginger tea can be diluted with any tastes according to your desire. There are many recipes with different fruits, spices, herbs:
- an apple;
- dried fruit;
- green or black tea;
- sea buckthorn;
If you decide to offer ginger tea to your child, you should consider its effect on the body. Also, the drink is contraindicated for kids up to 2 years.
What is ginger for?
Ginger root is a real pantry of healthy substances. It contains most of the elements necessary for the body:
- vitamins A, C, group B;
- valuable amino acids.
The properties of this product on the human body are also surprising:
- improves digestion and promotes fat burning;
- tones, restores strength, eliminates apathy and lethargy;
- softens blood clots;
- pain during menstruation;
- relieves nausea;
- improves blood flow;
- protects against flu and cold.
But, despite the great benefits of this product, they should not get carried away. This root has contraindications for use. Care should be given to people suffering from:
- high blood pressure;
- stomach ulcer;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- at temperatures above 39 degrees;
- liver failure;
- allergies and dermatitis;
Properties of the plant will depend on how to brew tea with ginger for each case.
Ginger tea is a real find for those who love organic medicines and prefer prevention rather than treatment. You just need to know how to brew ginger tea to get the most out of it in a particular situation. Drink with pleasure and be healthy!