Hemorrhoids are mainly affected by those people who lead a sedentary lifestyle and have sedentary work. People who sit a lot in the office, and then come home from work and again sit on the sofa, most of all are at risk. So what if you got hemorrhoids? How to cure it?
Hemorrhoids: causes and symptoms
Hemorrhoids do not appear immediately, but gradually. One of the first signs is an itch in the area of the anus. Only here practically nobody pays attention to this sign.
True, then there are more serious symptoms: pain during defecation and loss of hemorrhoids outside. Many people do not seek help from a doctor, and the symptoms accompany a person for a long period of time. If you do not promptly consult a doctor, hemorrhoids will develop into an acute form when blood appears in the human feces.
The causes of hemorrhoids are many, but one of the main ones is sedentary work and a sedentary lifestyle. In addition, unbalanced nutrition, anal sex, alcohol, prolonged diarrhea, obesity, and heavy physical exertion can all lead to hemorrhoids.
How to treat hemorrhoids at home?
Someone, when the first signs of hemorrhoids appear, use medical drugs, others resort to traditional medicine, which are also very effective in combating hemorrhoids. In any case, visit a doctor to confirm the diagnosis (or refute it), because you may not have hemorrhoids, but a serious disease of the colon.
To cure hemorrhoids at home, often use various ointments, suppositories and other drugs that you can easily buy at the pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. Despite the advertising, none of these drugs can not save you from hemorrhoids.
To cure hemorrhoids, you need a comprehensive treatment, which must appoint a doctor.
- Hemorrhoids after childbirth: causes
- Nifedipine: instructions for use
How to treat hemorrhoids at home: folk recipes
There are tools of traditional medicine, which are well proven and will help to cure hemorrhoids, without leaving home. Only completely rely on them should not be. It is better to use folk remedies in conjunction with medication and only after consulting a proctologist.
- Usually hemorrhoids are accompanied by constipation. To overcome hemorrhoids and constipation, it is necessary to conduct a monthly course of treatment using onion juice. Take freshly squeezed onion juice 4 times a day for 1 tsp. 15 minutes before meals.
- After lying in the bath for half an hour (the water temperature should be 35 degrees), lay down on the bed and insert a candle from raw potatoes into the anus. The candle should be the size of a finger. Do the second procedure every other day. During treatment, completely give up alcohol. The ban on alcohol is imposed already 2 days before the first procedure.
- Fill 100 g of birch leaves with two liters of boiling water. Let it sit for half an hour, then pour it into the bath. Take a bath for 30 minutes.
- One of the most effective methods. Pour 1 tsp. Chamomile 400 ml boiling water. Sit on this hot infusion so that the steam will not burn you. Be sure to hide from the waist to the bottom of the rug. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes.
- If hemorrhoids are accompanied by severe bleeding and constipation, take 3 times a day 1 cup of pickled cabbage pickle.
- Geranium also helps very well with hemorrhoids. Locate the geranium leaf, rinse and dry the leaf. Lubricate it with vegetable oil, roll into a tube and insert it into the anus for the whole night. The procedure must be carried out within 7 days.
- Prepare the following ointment: 5 g of streptocide, 5 g of sulfadisin, 5 g of norsulfazole, 0.5 g of eucalyptus oil, 1 g of camphor, 83 g of vaseline or any men's aftershave cream. Mix everything thoroughly. The ointment is applied around the anus and applied to the anus. This ointment not only helps to get rid of hemorrhoids at home, but also heals wounds and cracks.
- If a stalnik is used for treatment, even acute hemorrhoids can be cured. Take 1 tbsp. milled in a grinder root stalnika. Pour the resulting powder with a glass of water and place in a water bath for 30 minutes. Strain the broth and add boiled water. The broth is consumed inside - cup three times a day 30 minutes before meals. The last dose should be drunk before bedtime, 2 hours after a meal. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
- Bath with soda. Pour hot water (up to half) into the basin, dissolving 1 tsp in water. baking soda. Sit in a bowl and sit in this position for at least 30 minutes. Keep the water warm throughout the procedure. The morning after such a procedure you will feel better.
- Tampons with sea buckthorn oil. The procedure must be carried out at bedtime. Take a bath before the procedure (this is necessary to steam out the skin). You can take a bath with soda. After the bath, wipe the skin dry. Wrap cotton wool in gauze, soak the tampon in sea buckthorn oil and insert the tampon into the anus all night. In the morning, stick out the tampon. The course of treatment is 1 month.
See also: Signs of hemorrhoids in women and treatment
These tips and tricks will help you cure your hemorrhoids at home!