Each person can face a disease of the joints - and the age here does not matter. To cope with the pain, patients are ready to do anything - go to the procedures, switch to proper nutrition, do exercise therapy, rub any expensive ointment and look for folk methods on the Internet. More recently, in our country, a miracle remedy "Horsepower" for the joints. Many patients who have tried this gel on themselves were satisfied with the results.
Gel "Horsepower" for joints: composition and instruction on application
Advertising says that the tool consists entirely of natural ingredients, and is suitable for absolutely everyone. The basis of the gel are 3 ingredients, thanks to which "Horsepower" shows excellent results.
- Vitamin E, which is part of the gel, is a powerful antioxidant, regenerates the skin and reduces the risk of scar formation. This component prevents aging and stimulates cellular respiration. It also has a great effect on the state of the blood vessels, preventing the appearance of blood clots.
- Peppermint essential oil includes menthol, through which the horse power gel balm for joints has a pleasant cooling effect and relieves muscle tension. In addition, menthol accelerates the penetration of the gel into the inner layers of the skin. Lavender oil has a tonic and soothing effect, and also provides a pleasant aroma. Essential oils stimulate tissue self-regulation, are not addictive and do not cause side effects.
- Soybean oil and water provide the passage of essential oils to the joints. Do not be afraid of soybean oil, the dangers of which are myths. The fact is that it only harms when taken orally, and soy oil is excellent for cosmetic use. It perfectly moisturizes and softens the skin, forms a screening film on its covers. Glycerin helps to soften the skin and draws moisture from the air, providing it with skin.
- Carbopol is represented by a thickener component due to which the agent becomes gelled. If this component is not included in the composition, the “horsepower” for the joints would have the consistency of water. In addition to gels, Carbopol is part of the "living tears" and toothpastes.
- Propylparaben and methylparaben are preservatives and antiseptics that prevent the growth of bacteria and harmful microorganisms. Despite the fact that these substances are parabens, they do not cause harm to the body, as in the horse-balsam-balm are present in minimal quantities.
- Triethanolamine is the most harmful and dangerous ingredient of the gel, which, if used frequently and for too long, can cause itching, redness, allergies and other irritations. After the procedure it is important to thoroughly rinse the product from the skin.
The composition of the gel for joints almost completely repeats the composition of the means for animals.
The use of tools for joints is quite simple. The “horse power” is gently rubbed with massaging movements into the sore spots twice a day. When rubbing, keep track of the funds on mucous areas and damaged skin. To enhance the effect of the balm-gel for the joints, after its application, sore spots are wound with a woolen scarf. The tool relieves and relaxes after 15-20 minutes.
After a week of regular use, you will notice the first results, but you should not interrupt treatment. The optimal course is 10-14 days. In some cases, treatment can be extended to 21 days. Before the use of the balm "Horsepower" for the joints, you must check the sensitivity to the drug. Due to its versatility, the gel-balm can be used as a medical dressing, massage and rubbing in the affected areas. The price of gel for joints "Horsepower" acceptable, though varies depending on the pharmacy and region. The average cost per bottle of 500 ml in the range from 500 to 800 rubles.
Gel-balm is aimed at preventing overstretching of muscles after exertion, relieving painful sensations during injuries, it is suitable for relaxing muscles. Arthritis, osteochondrosis, arthrosis, recovery after surgery, sprains and injuries, for therapeutic massage and, if necessary, relieve muscle tension, are given as indications for use.
Gel-balsam "Horsepower" is not recommended for people with hypersensitivity and prone to allergies. In case of bronchial asthma, lactation, pregnancy and oncology, the remedy is also not recommended. Remember that this gel is an auxiliary tool and only relieves pain. Ignore the drug treatment and consultation of doctors is not worth it.
Reviews of the effectiveness of the funds
- Vera: I have been working as a rheumatologist for 20 years, people with joint problems come to me now and then. Undoubtedly, I prescribe a qualified treatment, but as an additional, prophylactic and anesthetic, I often recommend using Horse Power gel. It perfectly relieves spasms and pain, relaxes muscles and promotes regeneration. In general, patients are satisfied.
- Vasiliy: For a long time, he suffered with arthritis, went to a rheumatologist, and he advised me a balm for joints "Horsepower". I doubted for a long time, especially since the name is somehow peculiar. When it was impossible to endure, he sent his wife for some anesthetic ointment. I was surprised when she brought me a bottle of "Horse Power". There was nowhere to go, I used the tool according to the instructions, and the pain disappeared after half an hour. I decided to undergo a full course of treatment and did not regret it at all. I still don’t remember about my problem, but for prevention I occasionally put on a gel.
- Lyudmila: Recently, pain in the legs. A doctor at the hospital advised the Horse Power Joint Gel. I went around several pharmacies and finally found the coveted bottle. She came home, spread the legs - the effect came almost immediately. Now this drug is constantly in my first-aid kit, as my husband periodically suffers from osteochondrosis. Good and economical tool.
Gel for joints "Horsepower" - a good tool that helps people suffering from pain in the joints and muscles. Doctors recommend it to their patients in addition to the main treatment. Remember that when detecting side effects, you should stop using the gel and consult a specialist.