About natural methods of treatment, few people remember if you can just take a pill. Of course, no herb can act as quickly as a drug, but it usually has fewer side effects, and its spectrum of action is often broader. For example, the hodgepodge is able to replace a number of drugs that increase blood clotting, cleanse the blood vessels and lower blood sugar levels. And this is not all her merits.
Hill solyanka: useful properties plants
Known under the names "tumbleweed" or "Tatar thistle", the hodgepodge can hardly arouse anyone’s interest, as well as the belief that this bush carries great value for the body. It is unremarkable in appearance and can be mistaken for weeds. However, in this very "weed grass" an incredible amount of nutrients: flavonoids and alkaloids, sterols, polysaccharides, essential for the body potassium, magnesium, silicon, iron and copper. Such a rich set of macro and micro elements, vitamins and minerals allows you to use a hodgepodge for treating and protecting almost all body systems.
First, as previously mentioned, it has a significant impact on the chemical composition, consistency and blood flow due to iron, rutin and copper, which are indispensable for anemia and its attendant diseases. Gynecologists who practice traditional medicine in their treatment recommend that they take a hillhead soup at the beginning of the menstrual cycle for women with excessive blood flow, because it not only normalizes this indicator, but also restores the volume lost by starting the blood formation process. Also marked decrease in the level of sugar and cholesterol, cleansing of the blood and blood vessels, which reduces the likelihood of atherosclerotic plaques on their walls.
Secondly, the solyanka holmovaya is also important for the liver, since the regular use of decoctions and infusions based on it allows you to put a powerful protection against hepatitis and even eliminate it at an early stage. In addition, the metabolism in the liver is improved, and its functions are restored, including the processes of oxidation and regeneration. The same substances that are responsible for these actions, have a reducing effect on the intestinal microflora, albeit in a smaller volume. And tocopherols soothe irritated mucous membranes, removing inflammation of the internal organs of the digestive system. This makes it possible to treat with a hodgepodge of not only lung lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, but also peptic ulcer and dysentery. And some gastroenterologists recommend to include broths on the basis of Solyanka holmova in the diet with increased acidity of the stomach.
To a lesser extent (in comparison with other achievements), the plant allows you to strengthen the bones, as well as enhance visual acuity and work as a preventive measure for glaucoma. In addition, we can not forget about the contribution of this herb to the treatment of benign tumors - fibroids, and due to the high proportion of potassium in the chemical composition of the plant, you can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease or reduce its symptoms by strengthening the heart muscle. Moreover, there is 10 times more potassium here than in dried apricots, which is actively prescribed to everyone who suffers from cardiological problems.
But even with a long list of positives and indications for the use of contraindications, the hodgepodge was not spared: it is permissible to use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding only under the supervision of a specialist, and it is better to avoid it altogether. It is also not allowed for urolithiasis, although it will be relevant for sand in the kidneys, and phenylketonuria.
Solyanka holmova grass: instructions for use
Since the main merit of the hodgepodge is its influence on blood biochemistry, it is precisely this point that should be given priority attention as part of the conversation about the direct use of this plant. For the treatment of problems with blood formation and the state of the vessels, as well as most other problems with the internal systems of the body, the stems and leaves of the saltwort are used, becoming the main components of decoctions, tinctures and husks.
- A universal recipe for the preparation of prophylaxis for most diseases, from which the hodgepodge can get rid of, suggests insisting for 6-8 hours in the oven 1 tbsp. boiling water from it diluted 1 tbsp. grass The liquid is filtered after a specified period of time, drunk before meals for 20 minutes. before it for 1/3 cup during the day. If the broth is prepared for the child, the concentration is reduced - instead of a tablespoon, a tea is taken. The course of treatment is 8-10 days.
- The same universal recipe may sound different, although the principle of action will remain unchanged: crushed leaves and stems in a volume of 1 tbsp. pour 4 cups of cold water, infuse for 8 hours. Then boil water with raw materials, wrap the container with a towel, let the broth stand for 1-2 hours. It is also necessary to take this product 3 times a day, before meals for 15-20 minutes. in the form of heat, 70-75 ml.
- To solve problems with the digestive system, which are expressed in changes in the acidity of the stomach, lack of appetite, as well as in violation of the digestion of products, you must pour 200 ml of boiling water 1 tbsp. Leaves of hodgepodge, insist for 30 minutes, drink before meals (not keeping the interval) 1-2 tbsp. The course of treatment is 14-20 days.
- For benign tumors and problems with the reproductive system, as well as for internal inflammations, the grass of the hodgepodge is infused at the rate of 1 tbsp. 1 liter of boiling water overnight. In the morning, it is brought to a boil in a water bath, heated for another 15-20 minutes, removed from heat. Drink during the day should be 25 ml. before eating. Most often, to enhance the effect of broth, the hodgepodge is mixed with dandelion roots in equal proportion. The dosage when used remains unchanged, the course lasts at least 2 weeks. And to adjust the amount of outgoing blood during the menstrual cycle, dandelion can be replaced with a thistle or yarrow.
- As already mentioned, the plant is undesirable to add to the decoctions, if you are concerned about stones in the bladder, but it is very effective with stones and sand in the kidneys, as well as their residual effects in the bladder. For this purpose, not the leaves are necessary, but the rhizomes of hillworm. They are crushed and brewed at the rate of 10-12 g per 150 ml of water (if the organism is of low sensitivity, the dosage can be increased to 15 g). Infuse 1,5-2 hours, be sure to strain, and drink for 1 dess. or st.l. 2-3 times a day, before meals.
- The last method of using solyanka cholm is focused on the prevention and treatment of hepatitis: 2 tablespoons is diluted in 200 ml of boiling water. crushed stems and leaves of the plant, the glass is wrapped in a towel for 3-4 hours. The infusion is taken in 25 ml 4 times a day before meals, for 10-15 minutes.
Application and contraindications of solyanka holmova: reviews consumers and professionals
As numerous comments show, in all the situations described above, the hill solyanka really manifests itself with dignity, and the form of its use does not matter. Some consumers pointed out that the squeeze, sold in the form of drops, is not at all weaker by the effect of any of the decoctions, especially since it is also diluted with water. Natural tablets based on this plant have a high concentration of its active substances, act faster, but do not settle in the liver in comparison with chemical preparations and do not clog the bile ducts. It is this moment that experts say, talking about the significant advantage of the hodgepodge over most strong drugs aimed at combating benign tumors or hepatitis. Consumers support them.
Tatyana: Back in my childhood, among the heaps of diagnoses, I was beaten by the gallbladder, and the diet became my main companion. But even with proper nutrition, sometimes unpleasant symptoms occur, and the gastroenterologist, after another ultrasound examination, recommended courses for the prevention of drinking a hodgepodge. The box is inexpensive, the grass itself has no special smell and taste, it is not nasty to drink. Already at the end of the first week I felt improvements, but honestly I drank 14 days. I repeat now every six months. Somehow I even bought the option in portion packets - the effect is the same as from the placer, but it is easier to brew.
Irina: Surprised that in pharmacies today, it is almost impossible to find a dietary supplement with the active component of hillhead saltwort. At one time, he literally saved me, when the liver passed from a large number of antibiotics, and cholecystitis worsened. Only the diet here was not enough, I had to resort to herbs (the body does not take medicines). After 2 weeks, the condition improved significantly, the liver decreased in volume, and the hypochondrium ceased to disturb.
Galina: A sister brought me the hodgepodge when I suffered with severe bleeding during the menstrual cycle. Yarrow gave almost nothing, on the 2nd day there was already such a weakness, as if I had had a severe ARVI. I began to drink broth solyanka, by the end of the 4th day I felt a clear surge of strength, my head stopped hurting. She repeated the short course in the next cycle, but she started from the 1st day - she didn’t have any problems at all, and even her mood didn’t seem to jump so much. Now I drink solyanka also in moments of special "weakness" and a decrease in concentration.
In general, a positive result from the reception of decoctions on the basis of the hodgepodge of consumers is noted in relation to the liver and pancreas. Gastroenterologists actively recommend taking rare courses of infusions of Solyanka holmova for any liver problems in order to maintain it in a healthy state, as well as for the purpose of cleansing from toxins - especially after infectious diseases. The plant is absolutely not allergic, if you do not take into account its individual intolerance, and also combines well with most herbs.
But before you start taking a hodgepodge, consult with your doctor for contraindications, or conduct examinations to obtain an accurate diagnosis. And closely monitor the dosage, which varies depending on age, body weight and body sensitivity.