An unbalanced diet, experiencing stressful situations, drinking alcohol and a number of other factors may trigger the development of dysbacteriosis. To normalize the intestinal microflora, doctors often prescribe "Hilak Forte". Cheap analogues of this drug, we consider in our article.
We carefully study the annotation
As already mentioned, there are a number of factors that can trigger a violation of the natural intestinal microflora. In order to restore the functioning of the intestines, often treating specialists prescribe the use of probiotics, one of which is Hilak Forte.
To know how to properly take this drug, as well as any contraindications, before using it is recommended to carefully read the instructions for use. If you are interested in the price of this pharmacological agent, then go to the nearest pharmacy and ask the pharmacist. In different regions, the price of medicine may vary.
So, Hilak Forte is produced in the form of drops for oral administration. It is best to take this remedy before or during the main meal three times a day. The dosage of drops depends on the age of the person and his physiological characteristics. Despite the fact that this pharmacological drug is released non-prescription method, before taking it, you should consult with your doctor.
In the pharmacy you can find "Hilak Forte" in dosages of 30 and 100 g. This pharmaceutical product contains only natural lactobacilli and product substrates that affect metabolic processes. When can you take Hilak Forte? We list them:
- after treatment with antibiotic drugs;
- as a result of chemotherapy or radiation therapy;
- during acclimatization;
- when you change the usual diet;
- in the postoperative period associated with surgical intervention in the organs of the digestive tract.
Hilak Forte helps to normalize the natural state of the intestinal microflora. If an infectious process develops in the digestive tract, then the active components of the pharmacological drug help restore the affected cells and electrolyte-water balance.
The instructions for use "Hilak Forte" provides an exhaustive list of indications, in particular:
- pathology of the gallbladder;
- taking antibiotic pharmacological drugs;
- constipation of a different nature;
- the manifestation of an allergic reaction on the skin;
- dyspeptic disorders;
- digestive insufficiency;
- disorder of the digestive tract as a result of acclimatization.
The annotation to the pharmacological drug "Hilak Forte" also states that its components are absolutely safe for women carrying a child and for newborn babies. But the attending specialists still do not recommend self-healing. Reception of any pharmacological drugs should be carried out under the supervision of a physician.
The shelf life of this German drug is four calendar years. From the moment the package is opened, the medicine must be consumed for 6 weeks. Keep it in a dark and cool place out of the reach of toddlers. As for contraindications, it is not recommended to take drops in the presence of excessive susceptibility or intolerance to active components.
Side effects in the course of research are practically not identified. An exception may be the appearance of an allergic reaction on the skin in the form of urticaria, itchy sensations or slight redness. The instructions also indicate that the drops "Hilak Forte" should not be taken simultaneously with milk or other fermented milk products.
We are looking for analogues "Hilak Forte" with a specialist
The price category of the pharmacological agent "Hilak Forte" cannot be called high. However, certain categories of citizens do not have medicines at this price due to a number of financial problems. In such cases, we are faced with the problem of choosing and searching for analogues of Hilak Forte. How to replace this pharmacological drug, you can tell only the attending specialist. Do not forget that each medicine has a certain effect on the body, depending on the physiological characteristics.
In pharmacies you can find the following analogues of the pharmacological agent "Hilak Forte" (check the price in your area):
- "Acilact". This drug belongs to natural probiotic agents and is available in tablet form.
- "Backspin". It consists of bacterial microorganisms of the living type. Available in powder form and is intended for dilution of the suspension.
- "Atsipol". It consists of fungal microorganisms kefir type.
- "Bifiliz". Pharmacological agent contains in its composition a variety of bacterial living organisms. Available in powder form and diluted as a suspension.
- "Baktisubtil". This pharmaceutical agent consists of a spore of useful bacterial organisms of the dried type.
- "Bifiform". It consists of only beneficial bacteria of the type bifido.
- "Sporobacterin". The component composition of this pharmacologic drug is rich in live bacilli.
Normalize children's intestinal microflora
If your baby has such a problem as dysbacteriosis, then in no case try to solve it yourself. Refer to the attending specialist, because only he will be able to prescribe the desired pharmacological drug. As has been said many times, “Hilak Forte” is given from the first days of life of the child.
In pharmacies you can find a number of analogues of this drug for children. These include:
- "Lactobact baby". This drug can be taken not only for the treatment of diseases of the digestive tract, but also during the period of active development and growth of the crumbs. Sometimes the attending specialists prescribe it for the formation of immunity, for the normalization of digestive and metabolic processes, as well as for the treatment of allergic reactions in combination with other pharmaceutical agents.
- "Symbiolact Compositum". This drug can be given to children in the first days of life. It has a wide range of indications and helps to cope with a number of ailments of the digestive and urogenital system. Often it is prescribed for the treatment of pathologies of the skin. You can take this drug alone or in combination with other therapeutic agents.
- "Flivivin BS". This pharmaceutical agent is used to treat childhood diarrhea during lactation and to eliminate flatulence.
- Liveo kids. This tool refers to natural probiotic preparations, which are indicated for the normalization of the digestive processes and the state of the intestinal microflora.
The effectiveness of probiotics: the opinions of people
On the Web, you can find reviews of people who have personally tried the pharmacological agent Hilak Forte and evaluated its effectiveness. Many share their impressions and indicate that the drug, though expensive, is very effective. The intestinal microflora is fully normalized, the condition of the skin improves.
According to several reviews, Hilak Forte helps to normalize the condition of hair, skin and nails, and some use it in the complex treatment of allergic reactions of various nature.
Indeed, our health, mood and appearance depend on the state of the intestinal microflora. In case of violation of the functioning of the digestive tract for help should contact the attending specialist. Only he can prescribe the right drug. Be healthy!