People sometimes notice that their hands begin to tremble. Such a phenomenon causes severe physical and psychological discomfort, and also becomes a threat to the person's ability to work. To prevent hand tremor from becoming a permanent problem, the causes and treatment of this disease must be known to everyone.
Hand tremor is a permanent or short-term involuntary movements of the hands and fingers of the upper limbs. In some cases, the tremor reaches the elbows. Most often, this condition occurs in patients older than 70 years. But there are many factors due to which muscles no longer obey people of different ages. Trembling of the upper limbs can be a symptom of serious diseases or a sign of easily eliminable pathological phenomena.
Who is shaking hands?
The loss of control over the movements of the hands is often due to a psychological state. The emergence of tremor contribute to:
- increased emotionality;
- excitement of an important event;
- jar of Hearts;
- depressed state.
Often, such a nuisance happens due to toxic poisoning:
- carbon monoxide gas;
- alcoholic beverages.
Many hands tremble after overwork, long stay under the open sun or hypothermia. The listed reasons cause short-term bouts of tremor.
What caused the constant "disobedience" of limbs?
If the uncontrolled movements of the hands and fingers do not stop, it is possible for a person:
- endocrine disruption;
- liver or kidney disease;
Continuous hand tremor also indicates:
- Parkinson's disease (dying off of brain cells in old age);
- multiple sclerosis;
- injuries or neoplasms in the brain or spinal cord;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- genetic inheritance.
Someone suffers from discomfort from time to time, therefore he doubts whether he really has a tremor. It is easy to check:
- Stretch your arms in front of you.
- Spread your fingers.
- Stay in that position for a few minutes.
The tremor in the case of tremor will gradually increase and become more noticeable.
The strategy of representatives of traditional medicine
Getting rid of twitching hands, for example, in case of poisoning is easy: it will disappear after removing toxins from the body. Elimination of other external factors will also help to forget about this unpleasant symptom. If a patient has an unstable emotional state, the doctor may advise him to attend psychological training, take a slow swim, and prescribe:
- a complex of vitamins of group B, potassium and magnesium.
Treatment with tremor hand pills is also practiced for serious pathologies of the brain or various organs and body systems. The recipe often states:
- inhibitors (Neptazan or Diakarb);
- benzodiazepines, which stop the attack (Xanax, Alprazolam);
- anticonvulsant in small doses (Pyramidon).
These medicines are taken in complex therapy aimed at eliminating the underlying disease.
It happens that this syndrome is not amenable to drug therapy and significantly reduces the quality of life. In this case, you will have to decide on a surgical operation in order to influence the brain structures.
Restrictions on food contribute to the successful treatment of tremor of the hands, whatever the cause. It is necessary to refuse:
- frequent use of beverages containing alcohol and caffeine;
- fatty meats and fish;
Under the supervision of a nutritionist, you can try to recover from starvation.
If the hand tremor is due to nervous strain or other causes unrelated to brain damage, treatment with folk remedies can be very effective. First of all, traditional healers recommend:
- apitherapy ("normalized" bee stings);
- hydrotherapy (water treatments, in particular, a douche).
Decoction of oats
- Put 150 g of oats in a 2 l pot of water.
- Cook oats on medium heat for about 2 hours.
- Wrap the pan with a terry towel overnight.
- In the morning, filter the broth and drink during the day.
- Resume taking broth after a 5-day break.
- Put in a thermos 1 tbsp. l dry powder from valerian root, motherwort and heather.
- Pour the roots 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- After 6 hours, strain the tea.
- Drink small meals throughout the day.
- It is allowed to prepare a drink from one of the listed herbs.
- In moderately hot water, add 3-4 drops of chamomile, lavender, lemon balm or bergamot essential oil.
- Pour into the bath 2 liters of valerian broth.
- Perform the procedure for about 20 minutes.
- During the attack, pick up a few small items.
- 5 times take a deep breath and exhale.
- Squeeze your fingers into a fist and hold them in that position for 5 seconds.
In addition, fine motor skills can be improved:
- drawing pictures of small formats;
- wood carving.
Thus, treating hand tremors at home is possible using a variety of very simple ways.
Hands shaking not only in older people - this symptom under certain circumstances may appear in each of us. After establishing the causes of this condition, it is not difficult to get rid of tremor with the help of drug therapy or folk remedies. And only in extreme cases can not do without surgery.