The grass is half-fallen or, as it is called in professional medicine, Erva is woolly and is considered the best medicine. Its main advantages are diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action. But before you begin treatment, you need to explore all the possibilities of the herb half-fell, its beneficial properties and contraindications.
Grass traveler: a brief history
Erva woolly belongs to the genus biennial plants of the amaranth family. In nature, you can find such a grass, reaching up to one and a half meters in height. Her inflorescences are inconspicuous and absolutely not attractive for lovers of decorative exotic, so this home remedy is rarely found on our garden plots.
For the first time about the medicinal properties of the grass half fell in our country started talking in the last century. However, to get at least a gram of miraculous medicine in the times of the Soviet Union was only possible for officials of the highest circle. Ordinary people could buy a similar drug collection only “from under the floor,” when sea-going seafarers brought grass to the mainland in the form of contraband.
Tropical country India is considered to be the homeland of grass half fell. Especially similar shrubs are very common on the island of Sri Lanka. True, today this plant can be grown even on the windowsill of a house. And from the Russian varieties the species growing in Altai are especially appreciated.
By the way, half fell has become very popular not only as a medicinal plant, but also as an exotic additive to soup or salad. In addition, farmers often use stalks as feed for livestock. And in Ceylon there is a legend that it is this plant that protects the home from evil spirits and brings good luck.
Surgeon without a scalpel
Take any box in the pharmacy with the grass half-fell, and you will notice that all its medicinal properties are listed in just a couple of lines. The official instruction presents this herb only as a good diuretic and anti-inflammatory agent.
However, Indian healers and our healers have a different opinion on this matter:
- First of all, this herb strengthens the immune system and is actively used for bronchitis and tonsillitis, and also cures colds and relieves inflammation.
- Excellent results show tinctures from half fell in the treatment of prostatitis, pancreas and gastrointestinal organs.
- As lotions and bandages used spin, derived from the leaves of the plant. In this way, polyarthritis, inflammation of the muscle tissue of the spine, hemorrhoids is cured.
- The plant has a calming effect on the body, puts the nervous system in order, normalizes blood pressure, improves the quality of sleep and the performance of the brain.
- Not spared traditional medicine and women's diseases. Broths are recommended to drink with fibrosis, myoma, inflammation of the ovaries.
- If there are violations of water-salt balance, the grass will restore it. Therefore, it has often been prescribed for spondylosis and gout.
- Erva woolly is especially popular with residents of megalopolises and areas with increased radioactivity. Due to its unique properties, it removes toxins and toxins from the body, reduces the negative effects of radioactive substances and eliminates the effect of free radicals.
In many cases, this amazing plant helps to cope with diseases of internal organs without surgery, due to which the people half-burned it was called "a surgeon without a scalpel."
There is one more very useful quality of grass half-fell - it is often used for urolithiasis, urethritis, pyelonephritis and cystitis. At the same time, a characteristic difference of a plant from the preparations of official medicine that are habitual for a person is that its diuretic properties do not lead to a drastic dehydration of the organism.
But do not be inspired by the idea and immediately go to banish harmful sand and stones from the kidneys. Self-medication can lead to negative consequences, therefore, it is still advisable to consult a doctor before using medicines on the basis of half a day.
Herbal treatments can be dangerous!
For several decades, several research groups have been actively studying the richest composition of this amazing plant in all respects. Scientists asked questions about its effectiveness and expediency of use, found out all the side effects and contraindications in the treatment of certain diseases. As a result, the opinions of many experts about the therapeutic properties and contraindications of half-burn came down to the fact that much depends on the conditions of its growth, the technology of collection and storage.
The most valuable and practically harmless medicinal herb is Erva woolly, growing in Ceylon and Sri Lanka. But plants that are grown in the indoor conditions of gassed megacities, have a number of contraindications, such as:
- individual intolerance;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- age up to 12 years;
- tendency to allergic reactions;
- calcium deficiency.
Another very important point - half-damaged greatly damaged and thinned tooth enamel. Therefore, no matter how much you would like to drink a glass of broth in one gulp, it is best to do this through a cocktail straw, and then be sure to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth with warm water.
In fairness it should be noted that half fell, of course, has many useful properties, but it is foolish to consider this plant a panacea. A miraculous cure will not occur if the decoctions, infusions and teas are not systematically drunk, but only when it is “very hot”. Sand, stones, shattered nerves, poor immunity, disruption of the gastrointestinal tract - we earn all this for years, so it’s impossible to get rid of such sores in one day.