Hake is a genus of fish from the cod family, which is very popular in the preparation of dietary dishes. This fish is perfectly absorbed by the body, enriching it with essential vitamins and trace elements. Unfortunately, fresh hake quickly loses its beneficial properties, taste and aroma, so in the stores you can often find frozen fillets, from which it is easy to prepare a lot of tasty and healthy dishes.
Hake: composition and beneficial properties
This fish is a rich source of protein, micro and macro elements: potassium, sodium, sulfur, iron, iodine, zinc, copper, chromium, molybdenum, nickel, manganese, calcium, fluorine, cobalt, and many others. etc. In addition, hake contains vitamins such as E, C, PP, A, B1, B2, B6, B9, which help regulate metabolism, remove toxins and toxins, and also prevent the development of cancer. The fish contains beneficial saturated fats and acids, which have a beneficial effect on the body.
Fried Hake: Calorie
100 g of fried fish contain 105 kcal, 14.3 g of proteins, 3.9 g of fats and 2.5 g of carbohydrates. Eating 100 grams of roasted hake per day will enrich your body with a large amount of vitamins and microelements.
Calorie cooked bokesomewhat less fried than. 100 g of the product contains 95 kcal, 18.5 g of proteins and 2.3 g of fat. Thus, we can conclude that boiled hake is less caloric and more useful than roasted.
How to cook hake: recipes
Of hake fillet You can cook a lot of healthy and tasty dishes. It can be baked in the oven, cooked soup, make pies, steamed, or simply roasted in a frying pan.
Oven baked hake with herbs and garlic
- Hake - 6 fillets
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 4 tooth.
- Parsley - 1 bunch.
- Vegetable oil - 50 ml
- White wine - 70 ml
- Water - 70 ml
- Salt and pepper - to taste.
- Thaw the fillets at room temperature. So the fish will not lose the juice and will not be dry after cooking. Rinse under running water and dry.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Wash the parsley and finely chop it.
- Slice the fillet into portions. Not sparing salt and pepper, rub each piece. If desired, you can add some seasoning for fish.
- Put the onion, parsley and garlic in deep form. Salt and pepper. On top of the vegetables, place the portions in a small distance from each other. Drizzle fish with vegetable oil.
- Mix water and wine in a separate bowl. Pour over cooked hake fillet sauce. In the oven preheated to 210 degrees, place the baking tray with fish for 40 minutes. After 15 minutes, turn over. When the dish is ready, turn off the oven and let the fish sweat a little in the oven.
- It is best to serve it with mashed potatoes or boiled rice.
Hake in the oven with cream sauce
- Hake - 6 fillets
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sour cream - 4 tbsp. l
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Ground pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- Dried Dill - 1 tsp.
- Ground ginger - 0.5 tsp.
- Thaw the fillets at room temperature. Rinse under running water and dry. In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream, eggs, salt, dill, pepper and ginger.
- Dip the fish into the cooked sauce and leave to soak for 20 minutes.
- Peel the carrots and onions. Grate carrots on a coarse grater, and cut onions into large rings. Salt the vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, grease a baking sheet with olive oil. First lay the onion rings, then the carrots. Place the fish on top of the vegetables and pour on the remaining sour cream sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with fresh herbs or grated cheese.
Hake ear with boiled egg
- Hake - 0.5 kg
- Potatoes - 5 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Butter - 2 tbsp. l
- Boiled egg - 2 pcs.
- Bay leaf, greens, salt and pepper - to taste
- Wash and clean the fish. Put it in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Put on the stove and cook fish broth over medium heat until fully cooked (about 30-40 minutes). When ready, strain it through a sieve.
- Pour broth into a clean pan. Do not put the fish back.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes of medium size. Wash the potatoes with water. Put it in the pan to the broth and cook for 10 minutes. While the potatoes are boiling, heat the butter in a pan, peel and grate the carrots, and chop the onion finely. Fry the vegetables until golden brown on low heat. Add vegetables to the broth, salt and pepper.
- When the ear is ready, cut the hake into pieces and add it to the pan. The finished dish is served hot, add chopped boiled egg and chopped greens. If necessary, the soup is seasoned with sour cream or mayonnaise.
Oven baked hake with mustard and sour cream
- Hake - 4 fillets
- Garlic - 3 tooth.
- Sour cream - 10 tbsp. l
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp. l
- Mustard - 2 tsp.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Rub the fish fillets with salt and pepper. Put on the baking sheet foil, grease it with vegetable oil and put the fish.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the sauce. To do this, mix in a blender sour cream, mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, finely chopped dill and pressed garlic.
- Pour the fish over the cooked sauce and put in the fridge for 1 hour to soak. At this time, grate the bread until crumbs form.
- After an hour, remove the fillets from the refrigerator, sprinkle with bread crumbs and pour the remaining sauce.
- Place the baking tray in the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes. When the dish is ready, serve it to the table hot, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
Hake - tasty and healthy fish, which, moreover, is easy to prepare. Due to the low calorie content, it is possible to prepare dietary dishes from it. The composition of the product includes many vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the body for normal life.