Neck pain is a common problem faced by people of different ages. If this unpleasant disease has affected you, do not despair. There are many techniques that can help cope with the symptoms of the disease. For example, gymnastics for Dr. Shishonin's neck. Alexander Yurievich Shishonin is a candidate of medical sciences who has developed a unique, effective method. It is aimed at the correction of the neck muscles.
Gymnastics for Dr. Shishonin's neck: indications for use
- Neck pain
- Violation of mobility of the cervical vertebrae
- Memory impairment
- Insomnia or sleepiness
- Increased intracranial pressure
- Poor blood supply to the brain
- Vegetative dystonia
- Frequent dizziness
- Postoperative condition
- Vertebrobasilar insufficiency (reversible dysfunction of the brain caused by a small blood supply).
- Lead a passive lifestyle
- Have a sitting job
- Little move
- Working on a computer
- Subject to regular mental and emotional stress.
- Eat unbalanced,
So you need to study according to the method of Dr. Shishonin.
Shishonin gymnastics for the neck
This gym is available to everyone. It can not harm (unless, of course, you do everything correctly), since all the exercises are well developed and performed in a gentle manner.
Recommendation for implementation:
Dr. Shishonin proposes to perform the exercises daily for the first 2 weeks, gradually reducing the number of classes up to 3 times a week. Elements of the technique must be reproduced only with a straight back, otherwise the effectiveness of the exercises will be significantly reduced. The first classes spend in front of a mirror - this will help monitor the posture and compliance with the standards of technology performance.
Gymnastics for Dr. Shishonin's neck: a set of exercises
- "Metronome". Bend your head to the shoulder (right). Fix the position for half a minute. Return to the starting position, then make a head tilt to the left shoulder. Exercises are repeated 5 times. Fix the head for 30 seconds each time.
- "Spring". Tilt your head down. Fix the position for 30 seconds. Pull the head slightly forward and slightly up. Fix the position again. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- "Goose". Stand up straight, neck straight, chin parallel to the floor. Pull the head forward. In this position, turn it to the right and stretch your chin to the shoulder. Lock for 30 seconds. Return to the starting position. Do the exercise in the opposite direction. Repeat the cycle 5 times.
- "Look to the sky". Turn your head to the right as much as you can. Fix the position for half a minute. Do exactly the same, but in the other direction. Repeat 5 times.
- "Frame". Do the exercise "look to the sky", just turn on the shoulder girdle. To do this, place the palm of your left hand on your right shoulder. At the same time, the elbow should be parallel to the floor, and the palm of the opposite hand should be on the knee. Turn your head to the left in this position. Hold the position for half a minute. Change the position and do the exercise in the opposite direction.
- "Heron". Sit on a chair, put your hands on your knees, chin - parallel to the floor. Hands pull down, head - pull up. Hold position for 30 seconds. Return to the starting position. When you finish the exercises, pull the muscles. To do this, press your hands on the right side of the head and tilt it to the left shoulder. Repeat the same stretching in the other direction.
Gymnastics for the neck of Shishonin: reviews
- Natalia, 37 years old: After a gymnastics, it becomes immediately much easier. True, the next day the pains are renewed again. "
- Galina, 48 years old: I do this miraculous gymnastics for a few days, to be honest - I am very pleased! Gymnastics helps instantly. True, I combine it with procedures - I go for a special massage.
- Antonina, 27 years old: In the childhood I played sports and hurt my neck. I have been doing exercises according to the method of Shishonin for 2 months already, I feel great. Thank you so much!
- Kristina, 32 years old: I do gymnastics for 3 months daily. It helps me well. Now my neck does not hurt.
- Svetlana, 57 years old: I feel great after gymnastics. The result is only enough until the end of the day. But it’s still a salvation for me. Thank you Shishonin!
- Julia, 29 years old: A sore neck. I do gymnastics for 3 days. I feel uncomfortable discomfort. I don’t know what to do next - to continue or not?
Gymnastics for Dr. Shishonin's neck- a proven technique that really helps to cope with such a serious problem as neck pain. These exercises are so simple that even a completely unprepared person of any age can cope with them. A little regular effort is enough to feel a significant relief!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Misnik Svetlana