For several centuries in eastern countries, green tea has become popular, which is considered a useful drink from many diseases and is drunk to maintain the body's defenses, and the secrets of its preparation have been carefully passed down from generation to generation. He got green tea in Russia, and in just a few years he had many followers. Is green tea really so beneficial and how to use it properly?
Useful properties of green tea
What is green tea rich in?
- In this tea, many vitamins: P, B, C, K, PP, A, E, as well as various trace elements - fluorine, zinc, copper, iodine, phosphorus and calcium.
- Amazingly, green tea contains much more vitamin C than citrus fruits - this vitamin copes with viruses and bacteria best and also neutralizes the effect of harmful substances.
- Vitamin P in green tea is 10 (!) Times more than in black. Vitamin P - known for its positive effect on blood circulation, it strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- A lot of green tea and vitamin k, which is indispensable for the work of the liver and the formation of prothrombin, vitamin is involved in the regulation of blood clotting and therefore it must be present in the daily menu.
- Also, with the help of scientific research, it was proved that the composition of green tea is just a powerful amount catechins, what is not in any other product that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
It is very useful to drink green tea for people with thyroid disease, as it contains a lot iodine, and he is famous for his positive effect on the endocrine system. You can use green tea as a mouthwash, because there is a lot of fluoride in it, it will be an excellent tool for the prevention of caries and inflammatory infections of the mouth.
Green tea is often recommended to include in your daily diet for strengthening vision, prevention of heart disease, weak blood vessels, atherosclerosis and hypertension. Useful will be green tea and food poisoning and indigestion.
The most famous property of green tea is cleansing and slimming, since its use more actively destroys cholesterol and complex fats. But contrary to popular belief, green tea is not a dietary measure in itself, it only triggers accelerating metabolic processes in the diet and removes toxins and toxins from the body. Therefore, any diet should be accompanied by drinking plenty of green tea.
This drink, many doctors recommend drinking during pregnancy, as it is a natural and safe source of substances such as fluorine and zinc.
The harmful properties of green tea
- Any even the most useful product with its unreasonable consumption turns from useful into harmful, therefore everything should be in moderation. Drinking green tea in large quantities can adversely affect the work of the kidneys and liver, since these organs can accumulate polyphenols, which are contained in green tea and in large quantities only cause harm.
- Also, green tea has a number of restrictions - some people need to reduce its consumption. It is not recommended to drink it in case of diseases of the cardiovascular system and low blood pressure, since green tea can affect pressure and churn the heart rhythm.
- You should not drink it and with the exacerbation of gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer. Nursing mothers can drink green tea in small quantities only during the day, if you drink it in the evening it can cause insomnia, both for the mother and for the baby. And adults should be careful when drinking green tea at night, as well-brewed tea has a stimulating effect. Completely abandon green tea should be persons with gout, as there are many purine bases.
Now it has become very fashionable to drink cold green tea after playing sports, but you should not do this. It is better to drink ordinary cold water for this purpose, and drink tea in more moderate quantities.
- Green tea with honey - very useful and tasty thing. Add one teaspoon of honey, a slice of lemon to a glass and enjoy this drink. By the way, an interesting fact - scientists found that green tea with its regular use can contribute to breast augmentation. You can also drink green tea with mellis - this is a great relaxing tool.
- Egg tea to strengthen the blood vessels: You will need two raw yolks and 3-5 grams of green tea. Mix everything thoroughly in a cup and drink in one gulp, once a day. This drink is an excellent prevention of atherosclerosis, and it is also recommended for lowering blood pressure.
- With reduced immunity, stress, lack of vitamins, an excess of harmful substances in the body is not bad to drink 1.5-2 cup tea with dried fruit (dried apricots, raisins, dates) a couple of hours before meals. For toxicosis and long journeys, you can simply chew the leaves of green tea.
- China loves to drink green tea with jasmine, as this flower improves the aroma and taste of tea. In addition, this tea has a number of useful properties - it serves to prevent the onset of cancer, diseases of the cardiovascular system, and also stimulates the immune and nervous system. Regular consumption of such tea increases vitality, attention and memory.
- Green tea can also be used as face masks, as it has a beneficial effect on the skin, you can wipe their face instead of tonic, adding some alcohol to the tea. To recuperate and increase overall health, it is useful to take a bath of green tea. You will need six table. spoons of plain leaf green tea brew half a liter of boiling water, let stand for an hour, strain and pour the tea into the bath. You can also add to the bath a few drops of rose or jasmine essential oil, you can just fall asleep dry petals of these flowers. This bath gives the skin elasticity and enhances cell regeneration.
Green tea is a truly unique product due to its valuable qualities. It is often added to many cosmetics - creams, lotions, shampoos, as it neutralizes the action of harmful environmental factors. For those who care about their health and excellent health, green tea should be a regular guest in the kitchen.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com - Natella