Gooseberry - tasty and healthy berry. In addition to its extraordinary taste, it has many useful properties that help in the treatment of various diseases. The content in the gooseberry essential elements for human health makes it one of the most desirable berries on our table.
- Gooseberry is one of the most valuable dietary products for human nutrition.. It contains a lot of the most important macro-and microelements that a person should receive every day: organic acids, tannins, vitamins A, B1, C, and P.
- Gooseberry berries are able to accumulate flavones and anthocyanins, which are biologically active compounds. They contain serotonin, which is able to prevent the development of malignant tumors, normalize the functioning of the nervous system. The pectin in its composition binds and removes heavy metal salts, and even radioactive strontium.
- The mineral composition of the gooseberry is also perfectly balanced, which allows it to maintain the vital activity of cells and the acid-base balance in the human body. Copper, phosphorus and iron, zinc and magnesium salts are only a small fraction of what gooseberries contain. The content of potassium with sodium in the ratio of 11 to 1 gives it anti-edematous properties.
- Gooseberry berries contain molybdenum, which is simply necessary for the exchange of acids, vitamins and the creation of hemoglobin. It removes uric acid from the body.
Medicinal properties of gooseberry
- Gooseberry is used for problems with metabolism, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It is useful in diseases of the bladder and kidneys.
- Gooseberry berries have tonic, anti-inflammatory, mild laxative and tonic properties.
- The ripe fruits of the gooseberry contain up to 800 mg of anthocyanins, and the red berries contain 350 mg. Red berries contain more vitamins C and P than yellow and green.
- Yellow Gooseberry contains the most vitamin E.
- Gooseberry berries contain a lot of folic acid, which helps in the treatment of blood loss and anemia.
Who needs to eat gooseberries?
- Gooseberries can alleviate the condition of people exposed to radiation.
- It will help in the treatment of diseases of the bladder, liver and kidneys.
- Will be useful for hypovitaminosis, iron deficiency, bleeding, dropsy.
- Gooseberry berries can significantly improve the condition of obesity and heart disease.
- It is necessary for atherosclerosis and hypertension, for the prevention of the appearance of tumors.
- It is indispensable for the nutrition of a pregnant woman.
Despite the numerous healing properties of the gooseberry and the benefits it brings to the body, you should refrain from its use in cases of duodenal ulcer and stomach diseases during exacerbation, colitis and enteritis, which are accompanied by diarrhea. For the treatment of diseases with the help of gooseberry, it is recommended to consult your doctor.
How to store gooseberries?
In order to preserve the gooseberries for a long time, buy berries that are clean and dense. Put them in a small cardboard box. In a well-ventilated, cool and dark room, the gooseberry can persist a week. Gooseberry can be stored in a sealed container or in a package in the refrigerator. So it will retain freshness for 2 weeks.
Gooseberry in the fight against excess weight
Calorie gooseberry is 44 kcal. 85% of its composition is water, the rest is nutrients and salts. It contains almost no fat and protein.
Gooseberry can be used as a staple during fasting days. It will also be useful in dietary in the treatment of obesity. To do this, eat 1 kg of gooseberry per day for 4 weeks. The daily caloric intake at the same time should be limited.
What is useful gooseberry juice?
Gooseberry juice has all the beneficial properties of fresh gooseberry berries, even enhancing them. Gooseberry juice is made from large ripe berries in the ratio of 1 to 2, rubbing them 3 times with water. Juice normalizes metabolism, tones the body.
Gooseberry juice with honey will be very useful for skin rashes, frequent hemorrhages and anemia. Regular consumption of gooseberry juice helps to remove heavy metal salts, radionuclides. It helps to strengthen the blood vessels. Gooseberry juice has a choleretic, hemostatic, tonic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and tonic effect. It is prescribed for metabolic disorders, lack of phosphorus, iron, copper, gastroenterocolitis, bleeding, dropsy, chronic constipation.
Gooseberry is considered to be a valuable dietary product that can be used in fresh and frozen form, like juice and wine, in the form of various preparations.You can easily cope with many problems if you add a vase with ripe gooseberry berries to your table, or you can cook it delicious sauce or jam.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Yuliya