Plants give us not only food and joy. Many of them are a green pharmacy that helps restore health. Golden root contains more than 23 trace elements such as phosphorus, manganese, antimony and iron, as well as nicotinic and ascorbic acid. The stems and leaves of the golden root contain tartaric and malic acid. Being an illustrious healing plant, the golden root is rightly called "Siberian ginseng."
The benefits of the golden root
Golden root is able to successfully restore a weakened body with illness, physical and moral fatigue. It is famous for the properties that tone the body, help to banish fatigue, relieve nervous tension and increase mental and physical performance.
Those who take the golden root extract are much less likely to experience difficulties in their studies and at work. They are not bothered by headache, drowsiness or irritability. Golden root extract will help increase memory and attention in healthy people. For those who suffer from neurosis, Rhodiola helps to normalize the mobility of the excitatory and inhibitory processes. In the treatment of hypotension, golden root is able to normalize blood pressure.
Who is recommended to take gold root?
- For those who suffer from overwork, applying the golden root will help to cope with it. It will be useful in amenorrhea, impotence and impotence.
- For people who are prone to asthenia, when working with a high mental load, taking Rhodiola Rosea will be necessary.
- Golden root promotes healing in amphodontosis and sore throat. They should rinse your mouth. It will have a strengthening effect after infectious and somatic diseases.
- For those who suffer from vegetative-vascular dystonia, neurosis, functional diseases of the nervous system, hypotension and arterial pressure, the golden root can really help.
The use of the golden root in medicine
Rhodiola rosea has long been used as a healing agent. To obtain medicinal raw materials, rhizomes are usually used, the smell of which is similar to rose oil. If you harvest Rhodiola pink yourself, you need to dig up the rhizomes and dry, but not in the sun. Store golden root should be no more than 2 years.
In Altai, golden root is used to be completely healthy. Here they drink it in the form of tea to relieve overwork and increase stamina. Rhodiola rosea in scientific medicine is used in the form of a liquid extract prepared in 40% alcohol in a ratio of 1 to 10. This extract is used 3-4 times a day, in one dose of 10 drops.
How to prepare tincture of golden root?
To prepare the vodka tincture, take 0.5 liters of vodka and 50 g of dry root. Fill the root with vodka and put it in a cold, dark place. The first stage of the treatment course is 15 days. After that, you need to take a break in 15 days and repeat the treatment again. In the evening, try to take the tincture 4 hours before bedtime. To make an infusion with water, pour 20 g of dry root with 1 l of water and boil for 10 minutes. Then pour the tincture in a thermos, where insist during the day. This tincture is usually taken 1 tbsp. l 3 p. a day before meals for half an hour.
Healing Recipes for Golden Root
- For the overall strengthening of the body, take the golden root and fill it in the ratio of "1 to 1" with 40% alcohol. Insist the mixture for 2 weeks in a dark, cold place. Take the tincture before a meal for 30 minutes, 10 drops. The course of receiving tincture is from 14 to 20 days.
- With akineto-hypotonic syndrome and asthenia, start taking 3 r. per day, 10 drops, increasing the dose to 40 drops at a time. The duration of receiving tincture for this disease is 2 months. To increase mental activity, it is necessary to take 10 drops of liquid extract of golden root, infused with alcohol, in the morning and afternoon 3 weeks before an event requiring high mental activity.
- Young leaves of golden root can be added to salads. Using its roots, you can make diet health drinks such as compotes, decoctions and kissels. From the golden root is prepared sweets, containing the healing power of nutrients. This jam, and candy, and marshmallow, which are able to give a healing effect. The most useful and tasty they will be in long hikes, trips and in winter. Golden root is often added to the preparation of a variety of herbal teas. In such teas, pink Rhodiola is able to enrich the beneficial properties of medicinal plants, giving the drink vivacity.
How to grow golden root yourself?
Golden root refers to perennial herbaceous plants. The maximum height of his shoots is about 0.5 meters. If you have the opportunity, you can sow the golden root in your own garden. It is better for him to pick light and fertile soil. To care for them, it is enough to weed weed and loosen the soil. You can feed the root with manure with diluted water. Cut the rhizome with 2 buds, making it in April or July. Rhodiola rosea seeds sow best in early spring. Planting it, do not deepen the rhizome, leaving the buds at ground level.
When taking the gold root, avoid excessive doses. If there was an overdose on day 3, you will feel discomfort, irritability and insomnia. Rhodiola rosea extract is not recommended for hypertensive crisis, insomnia and arousal. Golden Root contains phenolic compounds, beneficial flavonoids, tannins and glucosides. Recent studies have found organic acids such as oxalic acid, gallic acid, citric acid, and succinic acid, which are necessary for the proper functioning of the digestive system. Due to the high content of nutrients in its composition, the golden root has earned the name "Siberian ginseng."