A gluten-free diet is a special type of food for people who are allergic to gluten. It is found in wheat, barley, oats, and other products. Increased fatal risk - this is what compels us to adhere to special rules of nutrition.
Gluten free diet: reviews
The term "celiac disease" appeared in medicine at the end of the 19th century. It implies intestinal disorders, occurring in a chronic order on products containing gluten.
Today, the diet is recommended for almost every 100 people living in the United States and Europe. 80% of gluten protein particles of decomposed food irritate the nap of the gastric mucosa. He is the culprit of flatulence, frequent bloating, slower growth in young children. During the diet, flour products and yeast products are removed from the root. Changing the rules of nutrition, a person learns to use gluten-free foods. It is recommended to eat maize, whole rice, potatoes, vegetables. The prohibition includes starch substances, often included in the composition of yoghurt, sausages, cottage cheese baking, coffee-solvent, sweets, juices, cornflakes. The average number of people treated under the supervision of a physician has a quick reaction to a gluten-free diet. Normalization of digestion occurs, the state stabilizes. This effect is confirmed by numerous reviews of patients who are forced to stick to a diet. With the observance of all the nuances, indeed, the elimination of symptoms occurs.
Nutrition with a gluten-free and casein-free diet
Since gluten-free diet is applicable for the treatment of allergic foci of inflammation, it is necessary to identify and eliminate preservatives, food dyes and additives from synthetic fibers. It is better to eat at home. According to the results of medical practice, it is obvious that patients often overload the body with an excessive amount of refined carbohydrates and starch-containing products.
Dilute the diet with green healthy salads, to strengthen the immunity of eating meat, chicken, eggs, fish. When dieting, the body can lose such important trace elements as folic acid, B1, B3, fiber, iron, calcium. At the doctor's prescription, purchase vitamin supplements.
Gluten free diet: menu
In the menu for 7 days, food is repeated. Such variations are possible:-
- Dessert from cottage cheese and fruits, rice cakes, cocoa and honey for breakfast.
- For lunch, the first with cauliflower and sour cream, "Polish" fish, mashed potatoes, green salad, berry compote.
- Snack on lunch - pastries on cornmeal with jam and tea.
- Dine millet porridge with nuts. You can drink kefir or yogurt or other bifidoproducts. You should eat 4-5 times a day, the last meal is not later than 6 pm.
We offer you several options of dishes that can be included in your diet.
- Vegan cream - 2 tbsp.
- Egg yolks - 6 pcs.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. (for replacement - xylotol, stevia, coconut)
- Rice flour - ½ tbsp.
- Salt - ½ tsp.
- Mix all products. Put in a bowl in a water bath.
- Stir well over medium heat (the mixture should boil a little) until thick.
Chicken breasts in coconut breading.
- Chicken fillet - 700 gr.
- Unsweetened coconut chips - 140 gr.
- Coconut flour - 33 gr.
- Starch - 50 gr.
- Salt - 1 ½ tsp.
- Ground black pepper - ¾ tsp
- Mixture of herbs for baking - 1 tsp
- Ground dry garlic - 1 h.
- Cool water - ¼ Art. and an additional 2 tbsp.
- Coconut milk without sugar - ¼ Art. and 2 tbsp. l
- Fat on the diet - 6 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Cut to beat the chicken fillet 2 cm thick.
- Pour coconut chips into the baking dish.
- Mix starch and flour, add spices, salt, garlic. Mix.
- Pour water with coconut or other casein-free milk. Stir until the state of the test.
- Dip each piece of fillet in coconut dough and roll in chips.
- On medium heat, quickly (2 min.) Fry the pieces.
- Bake the fillet in the form of 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with a salad of vegetables.
See also:Diet with stagnant bile
Having a personal nutritionist who understands the intricacies of a diet is simply vital for gluten intolerance. Fulfillment of dietary conditions is required to relieve symptomatic allergies, to ensure the normal development of the body. In children, remission is possible by 12-19 years. However, almost all patients should adhere to proper nutrition throughout their lives.