Chlorophyllipt is a drug if not unique, then definitely deserving close attention and study. It belongs to the category of antibiotics, however, not of synthetic origin, but of plant origin. Because of this, it has several advantages that are not peculiar to artificially created antibiotics. The drug is produced in the form of a highly concentrated alcohol solution, so many questions arise from consumers.
Alcohol chlorophyllipt: features of the drug
The main advantage of chlorophyllipt is a reduced likelihood of side effects, since it is absorbed by the body better than any synthetic antibiotic. In comparison with them, the drug does not have inhibitory properties against immunity, and therefore, after its use, rehabilitation therapy is not required. In addition, the number of bacteria that are not resistant to it is much higher: chlorophyllipt is active even in situations where representatives of the penicillin group do not cope.
Most often, the drug is used against various staphylococci, because here it has the greatest effectiveness. This causes the use of chlorophyllipt in sore throat: the causative agent of this infectious disease is precisely staphylococcus. Therapy may include not only rinsing, but also treatment with an oil solution.
How to conduct gargling with chlorophyllipt at quinsy?
Alcohol solution of a greenish shade is produced in a concentration of 1%, and for processing there is an oil version at a concentration of 2%. If you use it externally, for example, to disinfect a burn, it is enough to dilute the preparation with novocaine. However, it is much more often used orally, and here it is required to first make a complete solution. How to dilute chlorophyllipt for gargling to cure a sore throat at home?
- If an alcohol solution is used (1%), it is taken in a volume of 1 tsp. and dissolved in 200 ml of boiled water at room temperature. It is not necessary to insist the mixture obtained - it is immediately ready for use.
- In the acute stage of tonsillitis, the concentration can be changed - 1 tbsp is used for 200 ml of water. chlorophyllipta. But such a procedure is recommended to spend only 1-2 times per day, after which go to the classic version.
- The oily solution of chlorophyllipt (2%) is most often used for the treatment of tonsils and tonsils: it is applied to a cotton swab, which is lubricated with the throat and oral cavity. However, it can also be diluted for rinsing.
- The procedure should be carried out after a meal, for 1.5-2 hours before the next. Moreover, after rinsing it is undesirable to drink for the same 1.5-2 hours, in order not to wash out the protective film from chlorophyllipt.
- Experts remind that chlorophyllipt is an antibiotic, so it is advisable to check it for compatibility with your body: dilute 20-25 drops (depending on age and weight) in 1 tbsp. water at room temperature, drink and wait 6-8 hours. In the absence of side effects of any kind, you can perform gargling.
- The frequency of rinsing depends on the severity of angina: at the initial stage, up to 5 procedures can be performed per day, but the next day it is desirable to reduce this amount to 2-3 times. The entire course usually does not exceed 4 days, but can be extended at the insistence of the attending physician.
If the procedure needs to be performed outside the home, you can buy a special solution of chlorophyllipt at a concentration of 0.2%, released in a spray format: a full rinse will not be possible, but a significant amount of money that will work for a long time will go to the tonsils, thanks to this inguinal cure quickly becomes easier .