"Flucostat" is the most well-known antifungal drug of Russian production, which is actively used in gynecology in order to combat mycosis, candidiasis and athlete. The tool, whose action is based on fluconazole, has virtually no contraindications, but has a wide range of side effects. In addition, its cost makes Flucostat not the most affordable drug. Are there full replacements?
Russian analogues of "Flukostat": characteristics and customer reviews
It should be understood that the substitution of the drug can be selected on the basis of the composition (emphasis is placed on the active substance), or from the indications for use. The majority of Flukostat's analogues, Russian and foreign, are in the latter category, and only a few names can be called chemical analogues. Those that are discussed below, it affects the yeast, and against others will be useless.
"Diflucan". Known not less than" Flucostat ", works due to the same fluconazole. Available in the form of capsules, powder or solution for injection. Concentration capsules contain 50 and 150 mg in 1 pc., Solution - 2 mg in 1 ml. powder - 10 mg per 1 ml of prepared liquid. According to its pharmacokinetics, indications for use and side effects, Diflucan is absolutely identical to Flucostat: the maximum concentration of the active substance in the blood is observed 30 minutes after the injection. The drug is approved for use in children with 11th day of life, can be used at weeks Wearing infants under medical supervision.
The use of Diflucan with cisapride, terfenadine, astemizole, erythromycin, pimozide, amitriptyline, anticoagulants, cyclosporine, methadone, and pre-oral contraceptives is prohibited. It is undesirable to use "Diflucan" during pregnancy (from the 2nd trimester) and lactation. The drug is well tolerated by the body, but there are side effects from the digestive, metabolic, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as skin rashes and blood formation disorders.
- Olga: “As it turned out, you can cure thrush almost a day, if you choose the right medicine. The doctor prescribed Diflucan, in the evening I drank the capsule according to the instructions - the itching had disappeared the next morning, the discharge had decreased. To fix the result, I drank after 4 days one more capsule. The only drawback of the "Diflucan" is its price: for one capsule you have to pay about 500 rubles. "
Despite the positive reviews about this drug, its cost exceeds even the cost of Flukostat, as a result of which it can hardly be a substitute. Which analogue of "Diflukan" and "Flukostat" in a more budget segment can be chosen?
"Fluconazole"The same Flucostat, but without cheating the price for the trademark: the active active ingredient is fluconazole, a triazole derivative. The drug is available in capsule format with different concentrations - 50, 100 and 150 mg. Side effects are also possible from most systems - digestive, cardiovascular, nervous, metabolic. Children and nursing mothers also need to use the drug with caution.Like Flucostat, Fluconazole is addictive if used to treat chronic diseases.
The cost of Fluconazole in pharmacies varies between 35-50 rubles per capsule, and this is the most budgetary Russian equivalent of Flucostat and Diflucan.
- Tatyana: "In my struggle with candidiasis, I managed to try all the fluconazole-based drugs, and eventually came to the same penny remedy. I can safely say that there are no differences except for a box: the same discomfort on the day of admission (nausea, weakness, pain in the abdomen), the same almost instantaneous effectiveness - the next day there is no trace of discharge. But after 3-4 weeks everything returns, no matter how expensive the drug is. "
All 3 drugs - Flucostat, Diflucan and Fluconazole - have an identical “core” in the form of fluconazole and even the same dosage in capsules, as a result of which, according to the doctors, they can be easily replaced by each other. The only difference that contributed to the emergence of disputes about the difference of drugs - that first appeared in pharmacies "Diflucan", later began to develop its counterparts, but the instruction in the process has not been changed, which led to a lot of disagreement.
- Each of these drugs can be used in the treatment of newborns, as well as during breastfeeding, but through the calculation of individual dosage by weight and age, and under the supervision of the attending physician.
Budget analogues "Flukostat" from thrush
Due to the fact that this drug is most often recommended as a means to combat thrush, you can look for a replacement for it not only by the coincidence of the chemical composition, but also by the main indications for use. As a result, the following tools are not only capsule-shaped, but also presented in the form of suppositories and solutions.
- "Clotrimazole". The drug produced in Poland, the active active ingredient clotrimazole (ketoconazole), is an antifungal agent recommended for the treatment of vaginal candidiasis. Indications for use are diseases whose pathogens are yeast fungi, as well as psoriasis and erythrasma of any origin. Dosage - 100 mg in suppositories. Clotrimazole is undesirable for nursing mothers and women in the first trimester of pregnancy. The drug should not be combined with amphotericinin, natamycin.
Elina: The main plus of Clotrimazole is the absence of side effects, because the candles are vaginal and there is no pressure on the digestive system. Therapy should be carried out (unlike Diflucan), after which you can forget about thrush for a year and a half. the price is different from the last - 60 rubles for 6 candles. "
- "Livarol". Means of Russian production company" Nizhfarm ", also presented in the form of suppositories, also works through ketoconazole. Due to its form factor, it has a smaller spectrum of side effects, which allows the use of" Livarol "with increased body sensitivity. The concentration of the active substance is 400 mg per 1 candle, the course is designed for 5 days, with a single daily dose.Contraindications to use - 1 trimester of pregnancy, children under 12 years.
- "Mycomax". The tool is available in the form of a solution for douching or injection, works, like Flucostat, on fluconazole (2 mg per 1 ml), can be used in newborns under medical supervision.
If based on consumer feedback and comments from doctors, it is not at all necessary to purchase the most expensive drug (in this case, Diflucan or Flucostat): the more budgetary options, Fluconazole, Clotrimazole, work with the same efficiency. The result is also influenced by the form of the disease: for chronic thrush suppositories or tablets is not enough, so treatment should be comprehensive. This explains the large number of negative reviews, mentioning the rapid return of the problem when taking the above means alone.