What makes up the image of a beautiful woman? Of course, well-groomed hair, nails, beautiful clothes, but an important role is given to the figure. The French believe that the ladies age give out her hands. That is why for women who are starting to exercise, it is important to skillfully select exercises for the hands. With dumbbells can be very effective classes.
Fast, convenient, efficient
The skin which has lost elasticity even the young young lady adds age. What to say about older ladies! Therefore, fitness instructors advise to regularly engage in the gym. However, for women who can not afford it, there is a great way out: pick up exercises for hands with dumbbells at home. This shell perfectly tightens the skin, as well as:
- makes the muscles of the arms more elastic;
- stimulates blood circulation in the limbs;
- has a parallel effect on other parts of the body (thighs, abs, legs).
Dumbbells - a projectile, accessible to all. Classes with them do not require additional devices, and you can work without taking your eyes off your favorite TV show or movie. The result of training will not take long: after 2-3 weeks, you will notice that your arms have become strong and tight. Many women fear that after a class with a hand-made shell, their shoulders will become wider, and the shape will take on a male shape. In fact, this is a fallacy: there will be no "side" effect on your body from moderate regular training.
How to choose a dumbbell?
The choice of the right projectile depends on how effective the training will be: the optimal weight will ensure the quick achievement of the assigned tasks. To pick up equipment for the forces, you need to conduct a simple test:
- We do warm up, warming up the muscles.
- We take dumbbells and perform any exercise for training hands 12 times.
- Analyze your feelings after class. If there is a pleasant fatigue, your weight. If you didn’t notice any particular stress, then choosing dumbbells, you yourself regretted.
Those planning to study at home can offer another convenient way to not be mistaken with weight. Go to the gym and try different shells, choosing the most suitable for you. Another option for choosing dumbbells is to start with a minimum weight (500 g), gradually adding more.
Regardless of the weight of the projectile, the time for doing a set of exercises for the hands with dumbbells for girls is 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week.
If the goal of your workouts is to maintain an existing sports form or adjust weight parameters, then you can combine separate exercises with dumbbells for biceps, triceps, shoulders, etc. into the next effective and harmonious complex.
- Shoulder pumping (this exercise also helps to pump up the abdominal and lateral muscles)
- We lay down on the floor.
- The legs are bent at the knee joint at an angle of 90 degrees.
- We take dumbbells in our hands and, without bending, we reduce them at chest level.
- We spread our hands to the left and to the right, touching the support.
- Do 15 repetitions in 3 sets.
- Plank on weight for pumping biceps (suitable for working out the oblique abdominal muscles)
- We rely on the left forearm.
- Fix the pelvis and legs on the weight, resting his feet on the floor.
- We take the dumbbell in the right hand.
- Perform up and down motion 16 times.
- We become on the right forearm.
- Repeat steps 2-4.
- Perform 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Rotate the dumbbells in a circle (with the help of this exercise, you can work the shoulder girdle and calf muscles)
- We become straight, we stretch our socks to shoulder width.
- We take dumbbells and draw circles in the air with them, and the direction of movement should be forward while inhaling, while exhaling we change it to the opposite.
- We make 15-20 approaches 15 times.
- We are working on the pectoral muscles (connecting to the deltoid, pectoral muscles, and also the triceps)
- We lay down on our back, we bring down the shoulder blades, setting our elbows wide apart.
- We divorce and reduce straight arms with a projectile, raising and lowering the torso 15-17 times in 4 sets with a break of half a minute.
- On the biceps (such an exercise can develop not only arms, but also shoulders)
- We become a rack in which the legs are divorced to the level of the shoulders.
- We expand the feet at 50-60 degrees.
- We make a squat at the same time bending the arms and legs.
- Perform 12 repetitions for 3 sets.
- Plank standing (to strengthen the pectoral muscles)
- Put your feet to shoulder width.
- We expand the palms of our hands, we take dumbbells.
- Bend the arms at the elbow so that the shells are pressed against the chest.
- Raise your hands with a load up.
- We return to the position described in step number 3.
- We give up.
- We do 12 times in 3 sets.
- Inclinations (this exercise pumps both the triceps and the back)
- We become exactly.
- Bend your knees at an angle of 50-60 degrees.
- We try to straighten the back, while sagging.
- We tighten the dumbbells to the chest, at the same time we reduce the shoulder blades together. Make sure your hands are pressed to the body.
- We make 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
- Swipes (for pumping deltoid muscle)
- We stand in a rack at which the legs are shoulder-width apart.
- We take a dumbbell with two arms bent at the elbow joint.
- We perform flexion and extension of the arms above the head, without changing the position of the forearm, which remain perpendicular to the support.
- We make 3 approaches 12 times.
- Lunges for the deltoid muscle (exercise perfectly tightens the ass and pumps the abdominals of the abdominal muscles)
- We become straight.
- We press our hands with dumbbells to the chest.
- Make a kick with your right foot and right hand.
- Do the same for the left leg.
- Perform 3 sets of 10 times.
- Strengthening (affect both biceps and triceps)
- We become smooth, legs together.
- We take the dumbbell in the right hand, lift up.
- Bend the working arm in the elbow joint, trying to reach it to the left ear.
- Change hands.
- We make 15 repetitions on each side for 3 sets.
Exercises for the hands with dumbbells for women involve all muscle groups and help to give the forms graceful curves and clear outlines. You can perform such simple movements with a projectile at home, at a convenient time. The main thing is to have regular training and with the right equipment.