As you know, for the treatment of many diseases and in order to strengthen the immunity in traditional medicine using various plants and roots. On the basis of their prepare decoctions, ointments, rubbing. It has long been used in the treatment of black elderberry. Flowers, roots, buds and berries of this plant have truly healing properties.
In this article we will describe in detail the black elderberry and its medicinal properties. The main thing - remember that in no case can self-medicate. Before taking any medication should consult with your doctor.
Elderberry black: medicinal properties and contraindications
The fruits and flowers of black elderberry contain various essential oils, glucose, vitamins, in particular C and P, rutin, organic acids, carotene and fructose. If we talk about the general medicinal properties of black elderberry, it is worth noting that traditional medicine, prepared using the fruits of this shrub, have the following effects on the body:
Indications for the use of black elderberry
It is recommended to take black elderberry in the presence of a number of diseases and the development of pathological processes in the body, in particular:
- for skin diseases;
- for the treatment of burns and purulent formations on the skin;
- in diseases of the urinary system (for example, in the presence of sand or kidney stones);
- with diseases of the upper respiratory tract (sore throat, tracheitis, bronchitis or tonsillitis);
- with colds of viral nature;
- with neuralgia;
- in case of chronic insomnia;
- in violation of the functioning of the digestive tract;
- with the manifestation of hemorrhoids;
- gout and rheumatism;
- to improve the metabolic processes in the body;
- for diseases of gynecological nature (for example, endometriosis or myoma);
- in case of development of oncological processes.
In what cases is it not recommended to take black elderberry as a remedy?
It is contraindicated to take the fresh fruits of black elderberry, because their excessive use can provoke diarrhea and vomiting, and in some cases even poisoning. Treating experts allow the reception of elderberry only in dried form, for example, tea can be brewed from the fruit.
Acceptance of black elderberry has the following contraindications:
- do not take medications on the basis of black elderberry for pregnant women, as well as during lactation;
- It is forbidden to take black elderberry patients with diabetes and intestinal inflammation;
- It is not recommended to use such a folk remedy in the development of ulcerative colitis.
In case of overdose, if you take black elderberry, stomach inflammation may occur. Remember that as a folk remedy, you can use only black elderberry. There is a red elderberry, but it is very poisonous, so it is strictly prohibited to take it.
A selection of recipes of traditional medicines based on black elderberry
As already mentioned, black elderberry has a number of useful and healing properties. Let's look at some recipes for making folk remedies from black elderberry for the treatment of various diseases.
When the first symptoms of a viral disease appear, you can make tea from black elderberry.-
- dried elderberry blossoms - 1 pc .;
- 1 tbsp. boiling water.
Preparation and use:
- One sprig of dried flowers pour a glass of boiling water.
- Cover dishes with a lid and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
- You can drink medicine with honey at least 2 times a day.
- The course of treatment at the first manifestation of symptoms of a viral disease is 1-2 days. When running form, the duration of the reception should be increased to 3-4 days.
Black elderberry has a number of beneficial properties that have a good effect on the upper respiratory tract. A decoction is prepared from dry flowers, allowing to cope with sbronhit and even pleurisy.
- dried elderberry blossoms - 2-3 pcs .;
- boiling water - 0.5 l;
- dry flowers of coltsfoot - 1 tbsp. l .;
- dried linden - 1 tbsp. l
Preparation and use:
- Black elderberry inflorescences pour boiling water over.
- In the mixture, add a coltsfoot and linden.
- Put the dishes with the mixture on the fire and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Within one hour, this drug must be infused.
- Cooked broth is designed to receive during the day.
- It is recommended to use the broth of black elderberry with honey.
Prescription medicine from the black elderberry bark for kidney disease
For the treatment of inflammatory kidney disease is best suited bark of the black elderberry bush.
- black elderberry bark - 8-10 g;
- boiling water - 0.5 l.
Preparation and use:
- The crushed bark of black elderberry (you can take the processed powder) need to pour boiling water.
- The resulting mixture should be poured into a thermos and tightly closed.
- Leave the medicine to infuse for about 6 hours.
- After this time, the broth must be drained.
- Take should be 5-6 times a day for 100 ml.
- This decoction is very good at puffiness and, along with pharmacological agents, is used to treat kidney disease (only inflammatory).
Elderberry black: healing properties for cancer
Black elderberry berries are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, flavonoids and minerals. Recently, it is the fruits of this shrub that are actively used in the preparation of traditional medicines to combat cancer. From fresh berries you can prepare a mixture for the treatment of cancer.
- fresh black elderberry fruits;
Preparation and use:
- For the preparation of therapeutic mixture you need to take a liter glassware (preferably a jar).
- At the bottom of the banks poured black elderberry fruits. The height of the layer is about 1.5 cm.
- Pour sugar on top. The height of the sugar layer should be similar.
- Then again fall asleep black elderberry and sugar in equal layers.
- We continue to perform these actions consistently to fill the dishes.
- The jar is closed and placed in a dark place to insist.
- To insist on a therapeutic mixture of cancer, prepared on the basis of black elderberry, should be for 30 days.
- After this period, the mixture must be filtered.
- Take the drug you need daily for 15 g after each meal.
- The treatment course lasts 1.5 months.
- Then you need to take a 30-day break and repeat the treatment.
In folk medicine, black elderberry has gained widespread use. There are many different recipes for medicines made from berries, bark, shoots, buds of this shrub. Before you start taking black elderberry, you must first consult with your healthcare professional. During the treatment, be sure to consider all proportions, as a result of an overdose may inflame the stomach.