Diuretics are drugs that help remove fluid from the body.. Those people who suffer from heart disease, edema, high blood pressure, liver or kidney diseases are prescribed such a diet.
The accumulation of large amounts of water in the body is just as harmful as its deficiency. Fluid retention in the body is manifested in the form of edema, but diuretics are the very substances that help get rid of this condition through urination.
There are 2 types of such funds - synthetic and natural. During the use of synthetic agents side effects may occur, but traditional medicine is less dangerous.
Folk diuretics for edema
The delay in the tissues of the body fluid provokes the occurrence of edema, the cause of this can be a violation of the functioning of the kidneys, diseases of the cardiovascular system, pregnancy.
From ancient times The most effective diuretic folk remedies are diuretic herbs. They not only resume the work of the kidneys, but also cleanse the urinary tract. Some of these agents also have antibacterial properties, thereby providing an anti-inflammatory effect and destroying the cause of the edema and the disease itself.
Here are some recipes for popular diuretics:
- Take equal parts crushed plantain leaves, hips, St. John's wort, bearberry and nettle. Mix everything, then take 1 tbsp. this mixture and brew it with 600 ml of boiling water, cool and strain. This means is accepted on 200 ml 3 times a day;
- Licorice root, lovage, juniper fruits to take in equal parts. 1 tbsp. pour this mixture with 200 ml of plain cool water and infuse for 7 hours. Then boil the broth, strain and use 4 times a day, 50 ml each;
- Finely chop greens and parsley root, take 1 tbsp. mixture, pour 2 tbsp. boiling water and insist 12 hours. Then add the juice of 1 lemon. Such a means is taken 2 times a day, 70 ml as follows: 2 days - taking the drug, 3 days - a break. The treatment continues until the swelling begins to subside.
Folk diuretics for weight loss
When losing weight, diuretics are very important, because they are aimed at cleansing the body. There are many medicinal herbal teas, spices, spices, various fees and herbs for weight loss. Such means of traditional medicine not only struggle with excess weight, but also normalize the metabolism, as well as excrete toxins from the body.-
- Diuretic slimming tea recipe: 20 g of sena, 20 g of green parsley, 20 g of nettle, 10 g of Italian dill and mint should be mixed, take 1 tsp. the resulting mixture, pour boiling water, insist a little, strain and drink in small sips. The course of such treatment begins with 1 tbsp. per day, gradually the amount of tea increases to 3 tbsp. You need to drink this tea after a meal. After completing the course of treatment, this remedy can be taken in 1 tbsp. per day as a prevention of the appearance of excess weight.
- Cleansing Herbsused annually to cleanse the body of toxins. After taking this kind of means, excess weight is lost, lightness appears in the body, memory and vision are improved, the body rejuvenates. In order to undergo such a course of treatment, you must take 100 g of Hypericum, 100 g of chamomile, 100 g of birch buds, 100 g of immortelle, chop and mix everything. This collection should be stored in containers with a tightly closed lid.
- In the evening, 1 tbsp. collection, you must pour 0.5 liters of hot water and insist for 20 minutes, and then strain. In a glass of infusion after you need to dissolve 1 tbsp. honey and use before bedtime, but you need to know that after that you can not eat and drink.
- The remaining solution is heated in the morning, there again you need to add 1 tbsp. honey and drink before breakfast (in about 20 minutes). The course of treatment with this agent should last until the collection is over.
More traditional medicine experts recommend pregnant women to eat plenty of fresh vegetables, in particular carrots, spinach and cucumbers, watermelons, melons, parsley, fresh berries, fruits, as well as fresh juices.
Diuretic folk remedies for hypertension
With the help of diuretics, traditional medicine can be cured and swelling in hypertension. Here are some of these ways:
- Take 3 kg of peeled onions, 0.5 kg of honey, 500 ml of vodka, 30 pcs. walnut partitions. Squeeze juice from onions, mix with honey and walnut partitions, pour in all the vodka and leave for 10 days. Accepts 1 tbsp. 3 times a day;
- Take 0.5 kg of black chokeberry fruit, wash them and grind with 350 g of sugar. The resulting paste must be taken 2 times a day, 100 g. It is stored in a cool place. By the way, if a patient is obese or diabetic, then this remedy is contraindicated for him!
- 2 tsp. crushed black ash berries pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, strain after half an hour, store the mixture in a cool place, use 2 times a day, 3 tablespoons;
- 1 lemon, 250 g of flower honey, 2 tbsp. beet juice, 1.5 tbsp. cranberry juice and 1 tbsp. vodka mix and take on an empty stomach 3 times a day;
- 0.5 tbsp. grated raw beets and 0.5 tbsp. flower honey mix and take 1 tbsp. l for 3 months 3 times a day.
- In general, the fruits of chokeberry can be used not only in combination with other components, but also in the form of kissels, compotes, jams and syrups. But the strongest positive effect has chokeberry juice, to be taken in 30 minutes before meals 3 tbsp.
- Apitoxin, or bee venom, It possesses not only a diuretic, but also a ganglioblokiruyuschim action, that is, it dilates the blood vessels, and this helps reduce blood pressure. Experts beekeepers recommend stinging the limbs with bees (3-4 individuals) 2 times a week to cure hypertension.
- Pergy and pollen contain many vitamins and replenish the reserves of potassium, if they are dried out after the use of diuretic drugs. They also lower blood cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis from developing.
- Patients with hypertension are recommended to use propolis and royal jelly. They are naturally excellent antioxidants, relieve fatigue, cleanse the body and increase resistance to nervous and physical stress.
Diuretic folk remedies have a significant advantage over conventional medicine, because they do not have such side effects as the latter. But it is important to remember that the best remedy for edema can only be advised by your doctor, so consultation with him is simply necessary!