Gastritis? Yes, who does not have it in our time, why treat it! Indeed, this is what most of the population thinks so, but only until such time as it is serious. Is it possible to prevent health troubles? What to do if heartburn attacks do not give rest? The solution is simple - an easy diet will help with exacerbation of gastritis.
You can and can not
Exacerbation of gastritis is characterized by the appearance of symptoms such as diarrhea, heartburn, acid belching, vomiting, and sometimes constipation. First of all, treatment should be directed to the elimination of precisely these symptoms with the help of anesthetic drugs and drugs that have a preventive effect on the gastrointestinal tract. After the main “fire” in the stomach is eliminated, the patient is urgently put on a strict diet.
The first three or four days are recommended to adhere to fasting. However, this does not mean that you should not eat anything at all: pay attention to vitamin nutrition. In particular, you can make small snacks with fresh fruits, such as apples, melons, pears, grapes and peaches. All fruits must be soft, fresh and very juicy. After a few days, the diet is gradually increased.
Diets with exacerbation of gastritis with high or low acidity are generally similar. As it should be, everything is based on the principles of proper nutrition and a list of prohibited foods. So, the following products are categorically excluded from the menu:
- bakery rich products and pastries;
- first courses of peas and lentils, milk soups and okroshka;
- very fatty meats, in particular, mutton, duck, pork;
- all types of smoking and home canning, with the exception of dietary;
- hot spices and hot sauces;
- cereals of yachts, pearl barley, millet and corn;
- vegetables: sorrel, radish, Bulgarian pepper, green onions;
- fruits with hard skin and fine grains: figs, gooseberries, currants and raspberries;
- any sweets and desserts: ice cream, chocolate, cocoa, cakes;
- alcoholic drinks, as well as kvass and grape juices.
The list of permitted products is no less impressive:
- You can safely eat lean sweet bread and buns made from non-premium flour.
- In the dietary fish, meat or vegetable broth without fat cooked first courses with the addition of vermicelli, noodles, potatoes or cereals.
- Skim meat without skin can be stewed, boiled or fried without a crust. Try to grind beef, young calf meat or boil tongue. You can bake or roast a rabbit and a turkey with whole slices.
- Almost all fermented milk products are allowed: kefir, yogurt, hard cheese, cottage cheese. Moderately eat sour cream, and add milk or cream to tea.
- Eggs are cooked only soft-boiled or as an omelet for a couple.
- You can bake or boil such fresh vegetables as cabbage, potatoes, carrots, beets, zucchini. Treat your stomach with ripe tomatoes and finely chopped greens.
- From sweets, try marmalade, marshmallow, marshmallows and honey.
- From drinks you can tea with a slice of lemon, still water, herbal teas and fresh juices from vegetables and fruits.
According to a hard schedule
During the period of exacerbation, the patient’s stomach is not at all at work, so the first day they do not eat anything at all. However, you yourself probably will not at all before that. But a warm drink will be extremely necessary - the total volume of fluid consumed must be at least 2 liters per day.
After the pain subsides, appetite will appear, and now you can safely make a diet menu for exacerbated gastritis. You need to eat small portions, but quite often - up to 6 times a day.
Sample menu for the day:
- Begin the day with liquid porridge, for example, oatmeal or manna, rice on water or grated buckwheat.
- For second breakfast, green tea with milk, herbal teas, jelly and biscuits are welcome.
- For lunch, you can cook a sticky soup with a piece of butter.
- But for dinner perfect steam meatballs, lean fish or chicken souffle.
- For snacks, allow yourself a curd cheese without icing, soft-boiled eggs, rice pudding.
After 5-7 days, you can gradually expand the menu, and after two or three weeks to fully return to your daily routine.
How to eat tasty with stomach problems?
When you follow a diet for gastritis, be sure to make for yourself a rough menu for the week with recipes. So it will be much easier to decide what to eat on Monday, Tuesday and other days. In addition, you can pre-stock the "right" products. Try to include in the diet such dishes.
- half an apple;
- half a cucumber.
- All vegetables, except cucumber, boil for a couple, peel and chop once in a meat grinder.
- Crumble a cucumber and apple very finely, you can grate them.
- Mix all the ingredients, season the salad with olive oil or a tablespoon of sour cream.
Fish soup with buckwheat
- a piece of lean fish with white meat;
- quarter onion;
- half carrots;
- Boil fish broth, add to it finely chopped onion.
- Remove the fish from the broth, remove the meat from the bone, strain the liquid.
- Then boil the broth again and add 2 tablespoons of buckwheat to it. Boil everything until the cereal is half cooked.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into small cubes and fold them into the pan.
- Now grate the carrot on a fine grater, cut the fish into cubes and add everything to the broth.
- Boil the ingredients for another 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and decorate the soup with greens.
- squirrels from 3 eggs;
- 15 g sour cream;
- ½ tbsp. cauliflower;
- 5-6 Art. l milk;
- some ghee.
- Boil the cauliflower until tender, divide into florets and place in the form.
- Whisk whites of squirrel with milk and pour over the cabbage.
- Put the form in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Serve the omelet to the table, pre-seasoning it with sour cream and butter.
During the observance of the diet is recommended to completely abandon not only the use of a certain type of food, but also from cigarettes and strong alcoholic beverages. And remember that any diet should take place according to the recommendations of the doctor and only under its strict control. Be healthy!