Most of our compatriots consider dandelion a weed plant, whereas in the west it is cultivated on an industrial scale not only as a medicinal plant, but also as an edible plant. What is worth one famous dandelion jam! ..
There are many species of this medicinal plant. The edible dandelion contains carotenoids, vitamin C and B, macronutrients, choline, and nicotinic acid in its composition.
Dandelion: useful properties
- Treats atherosclerosis;
- Relieves inflammation in the kidneys;
- Helps with liver cirrhosis;
- Removes toxins from the body;
- Replenishes the deficiency of potassium;
- It is indicated for gastritis with low acidity;
- Has a sedative effect;
- Destroys worms in the body;
- It is used in the treatment of diabetes;
- Anti-radiation agent;
- Stimulates lactation;
- Dissolves gallstones;
- Improves performance.
- Obstruction of the gall;
- A stomach ulcer.
Not only the whole plant, but also its individual parts have healing properties. In folk medicine, roots, leaves, dandelion flowers are used, infusions, decoctions, coffee and even juice are made from plants.
How to make dandelion juice?
The collection time of dandelions suitable for making juice - May - June. Wash the plants, soak for half an hour in salted water, it is necessary to bitterness from the plant. Crush stems, leaves and roots, cover with a small amount of water, let it brew. Dandelion juice is an extract. For therapeutic purposes, every day you need to drink a quarter cup of the drink with the addition of honey.
Dandelion Juice: Useful Properties
- Tones and strengthens the body;
- Normalizes acid-base balance;
- Strengthens bones and teeth;
- Cleans the blood;
- Treats gout and skin diseases.
Dandelion Leaves: Useful Properties
- Cutting scurvy, kidney disease, liver and bile;
- Improve the activity of the glands of the gastrointestinal secretion;
- Reduce blood cholesterol;
- Shown with hemorrhoids;
- Used in cooking.
Dandelion roots: beneficial features
- Increase appetite;
- Diuretic and expectorant;
- Young dandelion roots are used in cooking for making salads, jams.
Dandelion roots: contraindications
When treating dandelion observe moderation! In the case of rational use of contraindications practically not identified.
The use of dandelion in traditional medicine
- Flu. If you get wet in the rain and feel a little unwell, start treatment with 40 g of alcohol tincture from dandelion juice. Conserve juice with alcohol should be in a 1: 1 ratio. It is good to have a real 21 day tincture in the first-aid kit. You need to take the medicine twice a day.
- For appetite.Present roots of the plant will help normalize the work of the stomach. 1 spoon of the crushed raw materials fill in with a glass of warm water and let it brew for about 8 hours. Divide the glass into 4 meals, drink before meals.
- In diseases of the blood and avitaminosissuitable as a dandelion juice in a spoon 4 times a day before meals, and the infusion of roots and leaves. 1 tsp mixtures of roots and leaves need to pour 250 g of boiling water, wrap in a warm towel and let stand for 2 hours, take a quarter of an hour before meals.
- Dandelion laxative. Dry and chop the roots of the plant in a coffee grinder. To normalize the work of the intestine take half a spoonful of powder three times a day.
- From insomnia.Mix 100 g of peppermint and anemone, 50 g of lemon balm and dandelion roots. On a spoonful of collecting a liter of boiling water. Take half a cup before bedtime, for greater effect, warm the infusion mixed with honey.
- Dandelion leaves - 150 g
- Green onions - 50 g
- Salad - 100 g
- Sour cream - 50 g
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp.
- Salt, sugar, pepper - to taste
- Egg can be added to dandelion salad.
- Cut the fresh dandelion leaves and soak in the salt solution so that the bitterness is gone.
- Chop onions and lettuce.
- Mix the dandelion with herbs, season with lemon juice and sour cream.
- Add salt, pepper and sugar.
- It will not be superfluous to use shredded dandelion greens in other salads.
Stock up on dandelion leaves and flowers in late spring, and harvest roots in late summer. Flowers are collected immediately after blooming. All parts of the plant are stored separately, up to 5 years in a ventilated room. These stocks in the home green first-aid kit will help you cope with various diseases!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena