Medicinal plants can be an excellent alternative to expensive synthetic medicines. It is quite popular from this point of view of the fire. Useful properties and contraindications for the use of this remedy are sometimes stated inaccurately due to the prevalence of its use in traditional medicine. Let's try to draw a clear line between truth and fiction.
The "second name" of fireweed
Black-leaved fireweed (lat. Epilóbium angustifolium) grows mainly in central Russia, as well as in Siberia, the Caucasus and the Far East. In different regions of the country, willow-herb is known by the names obtained in connection with the methods of its use:
- Kuril tea;
- Koporsky tea;
- Ivan-tea (the most well-known name that positions wormwood as a universal remedy for the elimination of sexual problems in men).
In addition to the fact that medicinal drinks are made from the leaves of fireweed, these names are reminiscent of a historical fact: in the 19th century, black tea was falsified with the help of this plant. In the people, wormwood is considered "grass of a hundred ailments." The pharmacological effect of willow tea is really very wide.
Over a cup of healing tea
Types of medicinal products from homemade sausage are simple:
They have the same effect on the human body, but differ in permissible dosage.
To prepare the infusion:
- Thoroughly chop the fireworm leaves.
- Fill the resulting mass with boiling water in the proportion of 10-15 g per 250 ml of water.
- Insist 30 minutes.
- Should take 1 tbsp. l 3-4 times a day before meals.
The broth is prepared and taken in the same way, only 15 minutes pre-boiled over low heat.
To brew tea from fireweed, you need 3 tsp. pre-dried leaves pour 300 ml of boiling water. A cup of healthy tea can be at lunch and before bedtime.
With this amazing gift of nature you will be able to confront a multitude of diseases. Funds based on willow-tea:
- increase hemoglobin, preventing the development of anemia;
- normalize the metabolism, contributing to the high digestibility of vitamins and minerals;
- relieve inflammation, destroy bacterial strains, which helps to eliminate infections, treat gastritis, ulcers, colitis.
- beneficial effect on the amount and nutritional value of women's milk during lactation;
- effective as a choleretic and diuretic, preventing the appearance of stones;
- eliminate insomnia, depression, migraine;
- accelerate the cleansing of the body, the elimination of harmful substances, slags and toxins;
- relieve pain;
- stop bleeding;
- heal wounds;
- normalize the functioning of the endocrine system - this property helps to get rid of adenoma, prostatitis, female and male infertility.
For whom tea from fireweed is a harmful drink?
Absolute contraindications to the use of drugs from fireweed does not exist. But it is worth noting that the high content of tandine in this plant can adversely affect the work of the digestive system, and the hemostatic effect can harm with blood clotting.
Most often recommended to use decoctions of willow tea for the treatment of genital pathologies in men. What is the best in this case to use boilweed, useful properties and contraindications for men - a very demanded information among supporters of traditional medicine. In fact, the use of drugs on the basis of fireweed and inhibitions in this case are no different from the use of plants for the treatment of other diseases. It is important to remember that green tea drinks are a good supplement and not a complete replacement of medicines prescribed by a doctor when serious pathologies are detected.
Cypriot honey - delicacy and cosmetic
Flowery honey from nectar looks like a light yellow, rapidly crystallizing mass of medium consistency. You need to know that converted into honey, boiling herbs, useful properties and contraindications have a few others.
- In order to avoid low mood, you should eat a tablespoon after breakfast and dinner, washing it down with St. John's wort broth. This combination of hypotension, loss of strength and seasonal depression is quite effective.
- Cyprus honey is useful in cardiovascular diseases - rapid heartbeat and poor circulation of the myocardium.
- To quickly get rid of a cold, you can steam your feet in honey water with mustard powder.
- The pronounced bactericidal property of honey of this type is manifested when applying honey compresses to inflamed, acne-affected skin areas; honey water can be washed to prevent rashes.
Recipes for honey-based cosmetics
Bread honey is also known as a rejuvenating, emollient cosmetic containing vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids.
- 8 ml of honey mixed with 8 ml of olive oil.
- Apply a thin layer on steamed face and neck skin.
- Wash off the mask with warm water after 25 minutes.
Mask for oily skin
- 15 g of broth marigold dissolve in 180 ml of boiling water.
- Add 15 ml of honey to the solution.
- Saturate with a mixture of sponge or cotton and put on face for 20 minutes.
Antibacterial cleansing lotion
- 15 ml of water mixed with 15 ml of honey.
- Add 1 liter of chamomile broth.
- Store lotion at a temperature of 4-6 ° C.
Honey is usually saturated with a concentrated amount of enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Not an exception and honey honey. In addition to the positive side of this fact, there is another: in the chemical composition of the product may be a substance that is for you a powerful allergen. Before applying honey cosmetics, apply it on the skin of the arm at the bend of the elbow - if itching and redness do not appear after 9-10 hours, you can safely use a mask or lotion. If you have hypertension, be careful too: the combination of honey with homeopathic remedies to enhance immunity, such as Echinacea, can lead to an attack. Taking into account these precautions, use the fireweed - the beneficial properties and contraindications of this plant are incommensurable.
As you know, disease prevention is much cheaper and has fewer side effects than treatment - you should not neglect the rich natural pharmacy. Kiprey narrow-leaved (willow-chai) displays useful properties in the treatment of many unresolved diseases, is effective as a prophylactic agent. But in any case, before you assign yourself a dietary supplement on the basis of fireweed, consult with your doctor.