Lingonberry has long been famous for its medicinal properties of berries and leaves. It is indispensable if you want to speed up recovery, strengthen the immune system or cope with the negative effects of pregnancy. Lingonberry leaves in the form of infusions and decoctions help the body to obtain the necessary healing substances for immunity. They have no less useful properties than lingonberries. What else can cowberry be useful for the female body?
Composition of cranberry leaves
The beneficial properties of many medicinal plants are determined by their perfectly balanced composition. And lingonberry leaves are also no exception. They include carbohydrates, salicylic, malic, citric - organic acids, tannins, pectins, which help the digestive process, vitamins A, B, C, E and carotene, fructose, glucose and sucrose. Of the minerals in lingonberries are magnesium and potassium, which improve the functioning of the heart, calcium and manganese, which are necessary for bones, phosphorus and iron. They contain tannin, arbutin, carboxylic acids, tartaric and gallic acids.
Useful properties of cowberry leaves
- Lingonberry leaves help improve the condition of the genitourinary system. They are used to treat urinary incontinence.
- With avitaminosis, high blood pressure, gastritis, low acidity of gastric juice, the leaves of lingonberries can improve the overall condition.
- Cranberry leaves decoction has antiseptic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-bacterial, anti-decay, demineralizing, diuretic and astringent properties.In a fever, he quenches thirst.
- Lingonberry leaves help to strengthen blood vessels, have an anti-sclerotic effect, relieve the condition in case of rheumatism, anemia and neurosis.
- The decoction will be useful in diabetes, and gout, and kidney disease.
- Lingonberry leaves help dissolve and remove stones from the body, can improve vision.
- The tea from the leaves of lingonberry very well relieves fatigue and helps rejuvenate.
- In the treatment of dental diseases, arthritis, gastritis, hepatitis, respiratory diseases, it is the cranberry leaves that are used to strengthen the capillaries in folk medicine.
Use of cowberry leaves
- For the preparation of infusion of lingonberry leaves, take 2 tsp. finely chopped leaves and cover with a glass of boiled water. Then boil for 20 minutes in a water bath with the lid closed. After 45 minutes, strain, add a little boiled water. Drink before meals 4 p. by ¼ cup.
- For the treatment of periodontal disease, inflammation of the gums and stomatitis, 5 g of dry leaves pour 0.5 cups of hot water. Then put in a water bath for 25 minutes. Then cool, strain and bring to 200 ml of boiled water. Rinse your mouth every 3 hours.
- Lingonberry tea very well helps to strengthen the immune system and the general condition of the body. For its preparation will need 1 tbsp. l cowberry leaves. Pour boiling water over them and add honey. Lingonberry tea will be useful and tasty and cold and hot.
Folk recipes with cowberry leaves
- For gout, mix 2 tbsp. l leaves of lingonberry, grapes, forest raspberries and pour 2 cups boiling water. Put in a water bath for 15 minutes. An hour later strain. Store in the refrigerator. Take before meals for ед cup per day 3 p.
- To prepare the infusion, which will help with avitaminosis, diarrhea, liver and kidney disease, take 20 g of leaves and pour 200 ml of boiling water over the infusion, put them for 2 hours. Then infuse the strainer. Take before meals for 2 tbsp. l 4 p.
- For rheumatism, take 1 tbsp. l lingonberry leaves, birch buds, strawberries and 1 tsp. natural honey. Mix herbs and pour 2 cups boiling water. After an hour strain, add honey and put in the refrigerator. Take ¼ cup after meals per day 3 p.
Lingonberry leaves during pregnancy
During pregnancy, you must be very careful when taking medicinal herbs, no matter how useful they are. Lingonberry leaves during pregnancy are used as a diuretic in the event of urinary tract infections or nephropathy. If future mothers suffer from diabetes, they are also advised to take cowberry leaves in the form of decoctions. But it should be remembered that it is impossible to take lingonberry leaves yourself. When the doctor prescribes the leaves of lingonberry, be sure to specify the method of their preparation. Often, during pregnancy, 200 ml of decoction of leaves is prescribed for 2 p. per day - 1 tsp. dry leaves of lingonberry to 1 cup of water.
Using lingonberry leaves with other herbs can increase the diuretic effect, so be careful and take only the fees that your doctor prescribed, especially during pregnancy. If it is possible to refuse to take the leaves of the cranberries during pregnancy, then it is better to do this, since there is no consensus about their benefits during this period.
Despite the huge number of medicines that help in the treatment of various diseases, medicinal berries and herbs have not lost their value and help to speed up recovery even with severe illnesses. Lingonberry leaves also have many beneficial properties that can help keep you and your family healthy.
On the other amazing properties of this plant, read the article Useful properties of lingonberries.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Yuliya