Corn is called thickening of the skin in areas that are subject to constant friction. Often the corns have a pyramidal structure with the apex directed inward. What are the causes of callus and how can you get rid of them at home with the help of folk remedies?
Causes of corns on the toes
- In the first place, of course, the reason is uncomfortable shoes, picked up incorrectly or having an inappropriate size.
- If the feet often sweat, the shoes begin to "crawl" on the foot, and friction will inevitably lead to the formation of calluses.
- Any deformation of the foot can lead to the constant formation of corns. These deformations can be either congenital or consequences of any injury.
- Constant and long wearing high-heeled shoespromotes the formation of corns to a large extent.
- Sometimes the formation of corns can indicate other diseases of the body that occur covertly. For example, if the corns are formed continuously, it may indicate a metabolic disorder or any problems with the vessels.
- If the corns have already become chronic, there is a possibility that you suffer from flat feet.
Urgent care for calluses on toes
Methods below emergency callus relief should be used when it is necessary to somehow alleviate the pain associated with the formation of corns.
- If you are at home, immediately lubricate the corn with vegetable oil. It softens the skin, so it will dull the pain a bit.
- Well, if you have a pharmacy nearby. Toga purchase a plaster, but not the usual bactericidal (it does not help much), but a special one, which is impregnated with a special anti-corn ointment.
- In the evening, you can steam out the leg on which the callus appeared, and smear it with a special ointment.
- And at night you can make a compress. For this, take a pair of unnecessary socks. Soak one of them with vegetable oil in the place where you had a callus, and put it on your leg. Put a plastic bag on top and a second sock over the bag. This compress leave on all night.
Treatment of folk remedies corns on the toes
- The most effective way of traditional medicine against corns.In a small basin pour 1 liter of warm water and carefully dissolve in it 1 tsp. baking soda. Leg, which has a corn, very carefully lather and put in a bowl for fifteen minutes. After the specified time, try a little rub the corn with pumice. Then, thoroughly rinse your foot with warm water, wipe dry and brush with a nourishing cream.
- Take the natural propolis and attach it to the corn with adhesive tape. Corn should come off within a few days.
- Take two heads of garlic and bake them in the oven. When the garlic is ready, grind it into a mush and add the butter in the same volume as garlic. Mix everything well together. Corn pre-steam, and then put on it the prepared mass. On top of the mass, put a clean sheet of burdock or plantain, and tightly pinned. The dressing should be changed along with the contents 2-3 times a day. A few days later the corn must disappear.
- Take 1 tbsp. baking soda and dissolve it in 3 liters of warm water. Then, add there the same infusion of chamomile in a ratio of 10: 1. After that, put a leg with a callus in a basin and leave it for no more than half an hour. Within a week, the corn goes off.
- Remove the sharp pain caused by the corns can be removed as follows. To do this, dissolve the amount of potassium permanganate in warm water so that the water turns pink a little. Then, add a little salt in the water, stir everything thoroughly, and lower your legs in water for fifteen to twenty minutes. After the procedure, feet should not be wiped.
- Take one onion, cut it in half and place in a glass. Fill the onion with vinegar and leave to sit in a warm place for a day. When the specified time passes, separate one leaf of the bulb, and attach it to the corn, tie it well with a bandage. This bandage should be changed 2 times a day - in the morning and before bedtime.
- Take a few banana skins and peel off the white layer from its inner surface. In the end, you should have 2 tsp. this white part. Add to it 2 crushed garlic cloves, mix everything. Apply the mixture to the corn, wrap with gauze in several layers and strengthen with adhesive plaster. The dressing should be changed 2 times a day.
- Cut along one leaf of aloe, attach one of the parts to the corn for the night, and fix it well with a bandage.
- Wipe the corn more often with a slice of tomato or tomato paste.
- Wipe the callus several times a day with old lipstick.
- Stir up the leg, and attach one slice of lemon to the corns. The procedure is done at bedtime, the corn goes off in 2-3 days.
Prevention of corns on the toes
- After taking a bath or shower, treat the soles with pumice. This should be done at least twice a week.
- Indulge your feet often with a bath of milk or herbal decoction.
- Try to wear only those shoes that are made from natural materials.
- Heel height in casual shoes should not exceed 5 cm.
- If necessary, use orthopedic insoles or special inserts for more comfortable wearing of shoes.
If with the help of folk remedies you got get rid of corns, Do not allow this to continue. Check out system to prevent corns on the toes. Performing it, you protect yourself from the re-manifestation of corns.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina