Many people suffer from diseases associated with the cardiovascular system. Among them, high blood pressure is most common. Corinfar was created to combat these and many other ailments.
"Corinfar": composition and release form
Each tablet of Corinfar in the production is covered with a special shell of the thinnest film, which facilitates swallowing.
Any tablet of Corinfar and its modifications contains both active and auxiliary substances. The active ingredient is nifedipine. In each tablet of Corinfar 10 mg is given to its share.
In addition to Corinfar itself, there are two more types of the drug: Corinfar Retard and Corinfar DNA.
Corinfar Retard tablet contains 2 times more active ingredient than Corinfar, in one tablet of the modification of the DNA - 4 times more.
In the pharmacy, Corinfar can be found in cardboard packaging. Such packaging may contain either a bubble of dark glass, or three plates. Bubble usually contains 50 or 100 tablets. Record - 10 pcs.
The same form of leave from pharmacies and Corinfar Retard. Corinfar DNA is released exclusively in boxes containing plates. In each such package can be 2, 5 or 10 plates, each of which contains 10 tablets.
Indications and contraindications for use
Elevated blood pressure, ischemia of the heart, various variations of angina are all diseases that require Corinfar.
- Corinfar is a highly effective drug, therefore, its use may have side effects. These adverse effects can affect the hematopoietic system, the gastrointestinal tract, the central and peripheral nervous system, and directly to the cardiovascular system.
- In the first case, anemia can be detected. In addition, leukopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura and thrombocytopenia are also possible undesirable effects of taking Corinfar. The gastrointestinal tract may respond to nausea, vomiting, abnormal stools and a feeling of discomfort in the stomach area. The nervous system may also suffer. With the defeat of this system of the human body may cause pain in the head, the head may begin to spin, sleep may disrupt. The person feels sleepy, gets tired quickly, quickly and easily becomes irritated.
- In rare cases, the use of Corinfar can help the development of myocardial infarction.
- People taking Corinfar may experience a decline in vision. Perhaps the development of myalgia.
- If drug withdrawal occurs abruptly, arterial hypertension and myocardial ischemia may develop. Doctors recommend to complete the use of Corinfar not abruptly, but gradually, reducing the dosage.
- In addition to all of the above, the drug can cause allergic reactions in people sensitive to the components of the drug. Allergy in the form of urticaria, dermatitis and itching is expressed.
Certainly, speaking of such a highly active drug, it is impossible not to mention who is not recommended to be treated with Corinfar.
There are age restrictions for taking the drug: it cannot be used to treat children under 18 years of age. It is strictly forbidden to prescribe this tool to pregnant women and women who are in the period of lactation.
Among the people who can not be treated with Corinfar, include patients with an allergic reaction to the components of the tool; those with a severe myocardial infarction.
There are also categories of patients for whom this medicine can be prescribed, but this suggests its careful use. This risk group includes people with abnormalities in the liver and kidneys. In addition, it can also be attributed to hypertensive patients and patients with heart failure. If the patient's profession is connected with actions requiring a quick reaction, it is better not to take Corinfar.
"Corinfar" or "Kapoten" - which is better?
The exact answer, which is better - Corinfar or Kapoten, cannot be given. Both drugs can be taken only on prescription by a doctor, who must take into account that each person's body responds differently to the same drugs. In addition, each person can have their own characteristics of diseases for the treatment of which a particular drug is used.
However, Capoten has a smaller number of qualities that can have a negative effect on the body, and is one of the drugs that gently affects the human body. This drug can be taken at short intervals. In order to achieve the desired effect, it is recommended to take Kapoten no more than half an hour after the previous administration. If the improvement does not come in an hour, you should seek help from a specialist.
The effect caused by Corinfar is stronger and faster. However, with all its effectiveness, this drug has quite strong side effects. Therefore, before choosing between two medications, consult with your doctor.
Before talking about the effectiveness of the use of a drug designed to lower blood pressure, you should know that the causes of hieronia are different for everyone, therefore the effect on the body of the drug may be different.
Many patients taking Corinfar have noted its high efficacy in the fight against hypertension. Some call him a real savior. You can also find feedback from pregnant women on the admission of this drug (although the instruction prohibits its admission to pregnant women and nursing mothers). Future mms say that the drug has helped them maintain both their health and the health of the unborn child.
Some patients, by contrast, claim that Corinfar had absolutely no effect on their bodies or only a temporary effect was achieved.
Before taking such a drug as Corinfar, be sure to consult your doctor, because it is potent and can cause unwanted side effects.