Most likely, for many this drink comes from childhood. Because grown-ups did not drink coffee, because it is contraindicated for children, but cocoa, please! How it was delicious, fragrant, so hot and warming, especially in winter evenings. Cocoa with milk and sugar helped to forget that in adults in cups real black coffee, which all children really want. And why? Because cocoa stimulates endorphin production - hormone of joy.
Cocoa is useful for everyone, it is rich in procyanidins - powerful antioxidants that relieve stress, increase skin elasticity, protecting it from aging, and most importantly - increase longevity.
How much and when can you drink cocoa?
- Normally two cups per day, especially recommended drink for people engaged in mental work. Since cocoa is an energy drink, it is possible and even necessary to use it in the morning, but in the evening it is better to prefer herbal tea. Each cup of cocoa contains up to 5 mg of caffeine., which will not let you sleep well.
- The calorie content of cocoa powder is quite high.: 100 grams is contained from 250 to 400 kcal. Therefore, women who care about the shape should not consume large quantities of cocoa, especially with sugar, and regular milk can be replaced with soy milk.
- Drinking a drink is best limited for gout and kidney disease., but even in this case, it is not necessary to completely refuse cocoa. Do not give cocoa to children up to three years, so that they are not overdone. It is also not recommended to drink cocoa for constipation, diabetes, atherosclerosis.
Understand whether cocoa is bad or good, you can only buy and brew it. A quality product should not lose its taste and aroma and turn into lumps. Grinding cocoa should be very fine, without foreign mixtures and grains.
What we fill the cup with cocoa?
Cocoa contains proteins, carbohydrates, tannins, minerals, aromatics, substances, caffeine, theophylline and theobromine - a substance that is contained in cocoa beans, similar to caffeine. Caffeine has a stimulating effect on the main body systems, and theobromine reduces spasms of the heart vessels and brain. Cocoa is good for coughing because theobromine suppresses the desire to clear your throat. Phenylethylaimine acts as an antidepressant. Scientists have found that the amount of antioxidants contained in cocoa, beats all records. In cocoa from more than green tea and red wine, at least twice.
Cocoa lowers cholesterol thanks to proteins and fatty acids, which are part of it. Besides, The powder is rich in calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, copper, iron and zinc. It is zinc that is necessary for the normal functioning of many systems of the human body.
Classic cocoa or hot chocolate?
Classic cocoa and hot chocolate are prepared in different ways. If you want exactly cocoa, take a teaspoon of powder, brew with boiling water and mix. You can add honey, cinnamon, vanilla. Your choice. Then add water and add two spoons of milk or cream.
For hot chocolate, you need real chocolate - three slices that you can dissolve in a glass of hot water or milk. Bring to a boil and cook for one minute over low heat. All supplements are optional, as in the first case.
Cosmetic Cocoa Gifts
For lovers of "homemade masks" homemade will come to taste recipes for skin and hair. They are easy to prepare and highly effective.
- For moistening and softening suitable cocoa oatmeal mask for the face. For this you will need: 1/3 cup of cocoa, cup of not very thick honey, 2 tablespoons of cream and a half tablespoons of oatmeal. All components mix until smooth, on the face, hold no longer than a quarter of an hour. Rinse must first be warm and then cold water.
- Against tightness and peeling will help mask of cocoa and milk. You need to mix the components so that you get a mass that can be easily applied to the face. Add vegetable oil to the mixture and rest for 20 minutes.
- Your hair can also get a nice gift in the form of a cocoa mask and burdock oil. To do this, take 2 teaspoons of cocoa, 3 tablespoons of oil, 2 yolks and a teaspoon of brandy. Mix all ingredients, heat in a water bath and apply to hair. Further warm them, previously wrapped with a film or package. After an hour, rinse either with plain water or with lemon juice for a shine. Once a week, you can safely expose the hair to this pleasant procedure.
See also:How to make cocoa?
After these truly necessary, and for someone just a salutary manipulation of beauty, it's time to take care of your mood. If your evening promises to be rich, brew a cup of flavored cocoa. Let him encourage you and set you on a wonderful holiday.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Anna