Cholenzyme is called a choleretic medicine in pills. The enzymes and components of animal bile contained in it lead to a better digestion of food elements. As a result, substances are almost completely absorbed in the small intestine, which undoubtedly affects the digestive processes and the general condition of the gastrointestinal tract.
Long-term medication leads to a decrease and stabilization of cholesterol in the blood.
What is in the composition?
The composition of cholenzim is an active substance, from which it is necessary to isolate enzymes isolated from the organs of cattle. They provoke the production of bile, increase the level of acids, improve the motor-secretory functions of the gastrointestinal tract.
The subject of the composition is cholenzyme:
- dry animal bile;
- powder from dried animal pancreas;
- powder from the dried animal small intestine;
- digestive enzymes: trypsin, amylase, lipase;
- wheat flour;
- solid petroleum wax;
- vegetable oil;
- magnesium hydroxycarbonate.
Therapeutic properties and purpose
The quality of the composition of the drug can be judged on its properties. So therapy leads to a decrease in the absorption of toxins in the intestines, successfully eliminates constipation. The drug can be taken in combination with antiseptic, chemotherapeutic agents aimed at eliminating infections in the biliary tract and liver. However, it is not recommended to combine antacid and magnesium hydroxide (holzenim) drugs, as there is a decrease in the effect of the latter.
Indications for use of cholenzim are chronic, acute and functional problems of the gastrointestinal tract:
- infectious diarrhea;
- unbalanced, disturbed, diet food;
- long limitation of mobility;
- impaired chewing function.
There are no indications for the use of cholenzyme for such disorders:-
- acute pancreatitis;
- obstructive jaundice;
- acute gastric ulcer;
- aggravated duodenal ulcer.
It is not recommended to take the drug in the presence of individual intolerance to the components. During therapy, adverse events may occur in the form of allergy, itching, tearing of the eyes, sneezing, dyspepsia with heartburn or diarrhea. As a rule, adverse events are caused by disregard for the use of cholenzyme. Overdosing can result in poisoning (nausea and vomiting), skin rash, changes in the composition of the blood.
How to treat cholezim?
According to the accompanying instructions, the daily intake is three times a day after eating. These recommendations are general. More specifically, the prescribing physician will tell you about the dosage and course of therapy. The average duration of the course of therapy is 21-28 days according to the indicated scheme. In other cases, the course is designed for 2-3 months with an intensity of administration - 1 tablet 2-3 times a day.
We also note some more features of the drug:
- Suppose admission during gestation (due to the safe natural composition). But in this case, an appointment is required.
- Does not cause drowsiness, does not affect the psychomotor reactions of the body.
What do people say about medicine?
With proper treatment, reviews of cholenzyme are mostly positive. Especially note the quality of the drug women during pregnancy. There is a significant improvement in the condition without adverse events.
- Oksana, 43 years old: "I suffer from chronic pancreatitis. In the period of exacerbations, I take cholecinime according to the scheme. A significant improvement occurs in a few days."
- Zlata, 37 years old: "I read reviews about cholenzyme and decided to try, as constantly after eating heartburn, heaviness in the stomach, sometimes nagging pains and nausea. Discomfort remained for a long time. Starting the course - one tablet 3 times a day - in a short time I felt better" .
Some patients are interested in: what is better - cholezyme or allohol? Both drugs according to the principle of action belong to the same group. To understand which drug to choose, you need to look at the conditions of use of the latter, the action of which is mainly aimed at stabilizing the work of the liver and gall bladder. While the impact on the work of the digestive tract - the attendant.
Holenzyme is a drug based on natural substances, which certainly speaks in its favor. To solve the problems of the gastrointestinal tract was effective, do not neglect the professional advice of physicians and pharmacists. Before any drug therapy, you need to undergo a comprehensive examination to identify the nature of the pathology, the body's hypersensitivity, so that the doctor can then choose the most appropriate means of treatment.