On the human body can appear a lot of various tumors that are benign in nature. The most common is chicken zholka. This type of corns brings strong soreness and prevents walking. It is necessary to treat this neoplasm immediately, it is best to entrust it to an experienced doctor. The doctor can use medication or recommend effective methods of popular treatment.
Chicken zholka corn: photos and description
This disease requires immediate treatment, which can take a very long time. At its core, chicken zholka is corn. It is formed on the sole of the foot, which is why a person begins to experience unpleasant painful sensations while walking. Treatment should continue until the problem is completely resolved. If the disease is not repaired, it is likely that painful growths will appear again soon.
An experienced dermatologist, who will prescribe treatment, can diagnose corns. It should be noted that the formation of corn does not have absolutely no effect on the sex and age of the person. The development of chicken zholka occurs as a result of the presence of papillomavirus, the transmission of which occurs in a household way as a result of contact with an infection carrier. Also provoke the onset of the development of this disease can be a variety of factors that can manifest individually or in combination:
- increased dryness of the feet;
- weakened immunity;
- the onset of foot deformity;
- persistent and excessive sweating of the feet;
- various lesions on the skin of the feet, having a mechanical character;
- uncomfortable and very tight shoes.
Many patients prefer not to pay attention to this problem and are not even aware of how serious the disease is. Externally, the chicken zholka looks like the simplest corn, but after looking more closely, it becomes clear that the formation has certain differences. A characteristic feature of the chicken zholki is that it grows from a small depression in the skin of the foot, the plaque is convex, the corn has shoots, at the end of which there is a black dot.
The formation of this growth occurs from the beginning of the appearance of a nodule almost invisible to the naked eye. At first, a person does not experience any discomfort at all. In the absence of treatment, new layers of dead cells begin to appear on the corns, the formation becomes very dense and pronounced.
An analysis is conducted to determine the human papillomavirus, with a positive diagnosis, the doctor will receive the main confirmation of this disease. The results of the study determine which doctor will be followed up with treatment. Provided that the formation of corns was triggered by deformity of the foot, there is a need to consult a podologist.-
This type of corn is treated with the help of traditional and folk medicine. In almost all cases, surgery is performed. This formation should be eliminated not only due to the fact that it causes severe pain, but also has more serious dangers - if a severe injury to the corn occurs, it can develop into a malignant neoplasm. Most people turn to the doctor very late, when they no longer have the strength to endure the pain. But other methods, in addition to surgery, simply do not help. Today, the following methods for the treatment of chicken corn zholka are used:
- Cryodestruction - the formation is treated with liquid nitrogen. As soon as the procedure is completed, the callus simply dies off and disappears on its own. Most importantly, treatment should be carried out by an experienced specialist. Under the condition of surface treatment only, there is a risk of recurrence. However, if the treatment is too deep, a scar may appear. The patient on the site of education will remain characteristic blister, which will disappear on its own in 5-7 days.
- Electrocoagulation - the formation is burned using high frequency current. This technique is used if the corn is not very deep. However, this method may be ineffective and after a while the cosmetic defect reappears and the corn begins to cause great pain. It is worth remembering that, if the treatment is unsuccessful, there is a risk of the appearance of not one formation, but several that are close to the first one and the treatment will take much longer.
- Radiowave method - using a radio knife, the vessels are cauterized, due to which the virus loses its ability to enter the bloodstream and the further spread of the disease stops.
- Laser is the most effective method of dealing with calluses. As a result of exposure to a laser beam, cell death occurs. After the procedure, a small, almost imperceptible spot may remain on the surface of the skin, which eventually passes completely.
- Treatment with the use of antiviral agents, as well as other drugs, which include nitric, lactic, and salicylic acid.
How to help sebenarodnymi means?
When choosing folk methods of treating corn, chicken zholka, you need to coordinate your actions with the doctor. The most effective are the following:
- With the help of a pipette, just a couple of drops of vinegar are applied directly to the formation. This procedure is very painful, it is best to perform it in the evening, before bedtime.
- The problem area is carefully rubbed with raw potatoes, then the leg is tightly bandaged, such a compress is left overnight.
- In vinegar soaked feather green onions, then cut a little (in size should be equal to corn) and is applied to the formation. A plaster is applied on top, and the compress is left overnight. This procedure is carried out several times, after which aloe will need to be applied to the corn, due to which not only the wound is disinfected, but the healing process is also significantly accelerated.
- Potato peel can help in combination with celandine juice. These funds are applied to the corns alternately - first, the formation is rubbed with the juice of celandine, while you should try not to touch healthy skin. Corn is processed the next day with fresh potato skins. These 2 procedures are performed every other day until the callus has been completely removed.
In order not to have to look for methods to combat chicken zholka corn, you need to monitor the health of your feet, do not wear uncomfortable and too tight shoes, periodically do peeling feet and pedicure, in no case use someone else's shoes, do not walk barefoot in public places. If the sole of the feet constantly dries, cracks appear, you need to regularly use various nourishing and moisturizing creams, therapeutic baths. By following these simple guidelines, you will never know how painful a chicken zholka is.