Surely many have heard of the miraculous power chagi oncology. Cancer patients believe that chaga can cure a deadly disease.
The scientific study of chaga began in 1951 at the Botanical Institute. It has been revealed that Birch mushroom contains a huge number of substances that have healing properties and high antioxidant activity, as well as a large number of trace elements: silicon, zinc, copper, iron, silicon, phosphorus, silver, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, sodium, potassium, manganese, etc.
Chaga - birch mushroom
Chagais a growth on a birch tree, therefore it is called a birch mushroom. In folk medicine, chaga is used for a long time for the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as an anesthetic, tonic and fortifying agent. It is believed that regular use of chaga reduces the risk of cancer.
Chagu can be collected in the forest or bought at the pharmacy. If you decide to independently collect chaga in the forest, do not confuse it with polyporters, who also grow on birch, but, unlike chaga, do not have healing properties. Chaga is like a spreading piece of clay stuck to a birch tree and is black in color.
The best time to collect the chaga is spring. Exactly In spring, the most useful substances are preserved in chaga.. To separate the chaga from the tree, you will need a knife or an ax. For therapeutic purposes, use only the middle of the chaga, therefore, the outer and lower layers of the fungus are removed.
Useful properties of chaga
The benefits of birch fungus is that he:
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Cleans the blood.
- Normalizes the gastrointestinal tract.
- Restores the intestinal microflora.
- Heals scars of the stomach and duodenum.
- It has a diuretic effect.
- Relieves spasms.
- Reduces heart rate and pressure.
- Relieves heartburn and heaviness in the stomach.
- Treats allergies, diathesis, eczema.
- It activates the metabolism.
- Relieves fatigue.
- It is used to treat the liver and spleen.
- Is used for cancer prevention and cancer treatment.
- Increases the protective properties of the body, removing intoxication caused by tumors, radio and chemotherapy.
- Increases the bioelectric activity of the brain.
- Regulates the function of the respiratory system.
- Tones the central nervous system.
Chagoy cancer treatment
- The chaga contains mineral salts.: silicon, iron, calcium, sodium, zinc, potassium, aluminum, copper and manganese. Mineral salts strengthen bones, the cardiovascular system and immunity.
- In addition to salt, chaga contains formic, acetic and oxalic acid, which are also necessary for the human body. Chagu can be drunk even to healthy people for the prevention and enhancement of immunity, as well as to older people to activate metabolic processes. Noticed that regular use of chaga improves performance, energizes and gives strength.
- Chaga removes the intoxication of the body, so its recommended for people with cancer.
- Chaga detoxifies, which form malignant tumors in the body. Herbalists say that the use of decoctions from chagi is effective for any tumors.
Chaga in oncology: application
For the treatment of cancer with chagoy, it is brewed and taken orally.
- Pour boiled water over crushed chaga (1: 5). Pour tincture into a thermos and insist 1 day. Prepared chagovy tea take 0.5 cups for half an hour before meals. Altai residents take such tea without measure - drink it as much as they want. Therefore, they feel in a healthy mood, full of strength and energy.
- Fill 100 g of the chaga with 1 liter of water. Leave for 5 hours. When the mushroom softens, skip it through a meat grinder or grate it - it will be convenient for you. Scrolled chaga - 6 tbsp. Pour 2 liters of boiling water. You can use the water in which to soak the fungus. Pour tincture into a thermos and insist 2 days. After, strain the tincture and take 20 ml 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. This infusion is not only is an excellent way to treat and prevent cancer, but also enhances immunity, cleanses the liver and activates metabolic processes.
- If the cancer is in the pelvis - cancer of the uterus or rectum, it is recommended not only to drink the decoction of the chaga, but also make an enema out of it. Enema must be done daily before bedtime. The course of treatment is 5 months with an interval of 10 days.
For contraindications for the use of fungus chaga, see the article Chaga mushroom: contraindications. For application of chaga, see the article Mushroom Chaga: application.
Take chaga, and then you will be full of energy and strength, and also warn development of cancer. If the cancer has already taken you by surprise, do not be lazy and prepare a decoction of chaga to speed up your recovery. Remember that in the early stages of cancer is treated, and if you run it, it will be difficult for you to help. Watch your health, regularly visit doctors and do not ignore the state of your body!