Caries is a word that causes trembling because it inevitably leads to a dentist. Do not panic, because its prevention allows you to avoid such visits. In addition, if the body gets what it needs, it can heal a lot. Caries, in particular, is a good example. So, caries: treatment at home.
Features of caries treatment at home
Caries is characterized by destruction of tooth tissues caused by demineralization, acids, generated by bacteria of dental plaque. It has always been believed that many foods can cause tooth decay, such as candy. But is it?
Today, the results of the latest research on the nature of tooth decay, as well as the fact that there are proven tools that work and allow to treat caries at home, are becoming publicly available to the general public. According to these studies, the formation of caries is due to three factors, such as:
- Lack of minerals in the diet.
- Lack of vitamins A, D, E and K in the body.
- The presence in the diet of a large number of non-natural nutrients that the intestine is not able to absorb properly. The content of phytic acid in foods significantly enhances this factor.
If the diet does not have enough vitamins or minerals for a long time or a lot of phytic acid, represented by cereal products, nuts, dried fruits and vegetables, enters the body, the levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood become unbalanced. This means that the body needs these minerals. Where can he find them? That's it, in the bone tissue, which will lead to deterioration of the teeth and bones.
Thus, it is widely believed that sugar causes tooth decay, true, but not because of the production of acid, which allegedly contributes to tooth decay. This is due to the fact that sugar is one of the elements that make an imbalance in the body and are the cause of the deterioration of bone mass, including teeth.
In order to restore the balance of calcium and phosphorus in the blood and allow the minerals contained in the products to “feed” the teeth, it is not enough just to stop consuming sweets or fast foods. Requires a diet rich in minerals and vitamins, which will strengthen the structure of the tooth and thereby treat tooth decay without leaving home.
For this purpose, the products of the first choice are:
- fresh lean meat, seafood, coconut and melted butter or bone broth;
- bone broth soup and leafy vegetables rich in minerals such as cabbage, celery or spinach;
- beef liver or heart.
It is necessary to limit the consumption of foods high in phytic acid, such as grains, beans, nuts and seeds. Processed foods, such as refined flour and granulated sugar, should be removed from the diet as they increase blood sugar levels.
Additionally, you can pay attention to the consumption of such products:-
- fish oil, which is rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D and K;
- magnesium, necessary for the effective absorption of calcium and phosphorus;
- gelatin, which is a good alternative if you do not have time to prepare bone broth. It is ideal for gums and digestion.
Prevention and treatment of the disease at home
In an adult’s mouth there are 32 teeth, and each of them, like a vertebra in the spine, is connected by nerve endings to internal organs. So if one of the teeth suffers from caries, then one of the organs does not function normally. The canines, for example, are connected to the liver, which means that the problem with these teeth will inevitably affect its work. Therefore, proper care of teeth is of great importance. And in such a case, as they say, all means are good, especially over the centuries tested.
Here are some recommendations for the prevention and treatment of dental caries at home using folk remedies:
- Alkalize the mouth with a small amount of baking soda applied to a toothbrush. However, this method is recommended only after eating sour food, as well as inflammation of the gums.
- Oregano is a powerful natural antibiotic. It is used in a small amount: one drop of oregano oil is enough for 15 grams of any vegetable oil in order to rinse or brush teeth.
- Effective liquids based on essential oils of popular medicinal plants for rinsing the mouth:
- clove oil - 3 drops;
- peppermint oil - 10 drops;
- tea tree essential oil - 3 drops;
- cinnamon essential oil - 1 drop;
- thyme oil - 3 drops;
- liqueur - 40 drops;
- mineral water - 1/2 cup.
Everything is mixed and shaken before rinsing. Store the drug best in the refrigerator.
- To reduce toothache, including in the treatment of cervical caries at home, propolis, infused with alcohol, will be indispensable. It is enough to dissolve two tablespoons of such tincture in a glass of boiled warm water and rinse three times a day after meals.
- Water infusion of lemon balm is also an effective mouthwash. To prepare it, pour 20 gram of dried grass leaves with boiling water and rinse every time after eating.
What not to do with home therapy?
No matter how much you want to quickly get rid of the disease, you should not take such actions:
- Trying to clean the affected tooth from caries with sharp metal objects. This is a direct path to the final destruction of the tooth.
- Use to eliminate caries chemically active substances such as hydrogen peroxide or chlorine-containing liquids. In this case, there is a risk to finish the treatment of caries in the intensive care unit.
- Rinsing with vodka is also a very dubious undertaking, since you can get burned on the surface of the gums and oral mucosa.
It is important to remember that even teeth and 32, but the loss of any of them is irreplaceable. Keep your teeth young! Be healthy!