Kefir is a useful fermented milk product, which has not only a pleasant taste, but also is simply indispensable for the human body. Its benefits are invaluable, but they cannot be abused. Today, there is simply a huge number of different diets for kefir, which help to lose weight quickly, but many girls are interested in the question whether you can drink it before bedtime or not.
The benefits of kefir
This fermented milk product is easily absorbed by the body, it can be drunk by both adults and children. Nutritionists recommend drinking kefir at night. The benefits and harms of it are not proven, but this way you can get rid of the unpleasant feeling of hunger, especially if you follow a strict diet. Kefir is among the dietary products, because its caloric content is not more than 55 Kcal per 100 g of product. Depending on what kind of milk was used for its preparation, the percentage of fat content of the product is determined.
If kefir is used at night for weight loss, the ideal option would be to choose a product with zero percent fat content. The classic drink contains 2.5% fat, but it is not always permitted if you follow strict diets. The composition of kefir includes a lot of nutrients, including carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins B, C and E, as well as minerals (calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium). If you regularly use this fermented milk product, you can not worry about dysbiosis, as well as other problems associated with the work of the intestine. The composition of this drink contains beneficial bacteria that destroy all pathogens and prevent them from multiplying.
The most important benefit of kefir is that it eliminates the feeling of heaviness in the stomach, helps get rid of chronic constipation, without resorting to the use of drugs. Is it possible to drink kefir for the night if recently a course of treatment with antibiotics was postponed? Of course, yes, because this useful product contributes to the accelerated recovery of impaired intestinal microflora. Antibiotics for colds are often taken, and at this time it is imperative to drink at least a glass of kefir every day, as a result of which damage caused by chemicals is minimized.
Is kefir good for night?
- This product has excellent antibiotic qualities, thereby helping to get rid of a variety of ailments.
- Kefir is indispensable for weight loss, because it has a stimulating effect on all metabolic processes occurring in the human body. This is very important in the presence of excess weight.
- Drink gives a diuretic effect, as a result of which all harmful toxins and substances are eliminated.
- Nutritionists recommend holding a fasting day once a week, when one kefir can be consumed. As a result, not only the problem of excess weight is solved, but also a gentle cleansing of the body from accumulated toxins is carried out.
- Kefir quickly removes even the most severe hunger and is able to “kill” the appetite for a long time.
- It is not only the best, but also a completely safe, natural prophylactic against osteoporosis, therefore it is recommended for women during menopause.
- Calcium is a part of kefir, therefore it becomes indispensable for children and the elderly, helping to strengthen the skeletal system.
- The human body easily and quickly absorbs all the nutrients with minerals that are contained in kefir. Therefore, doctors are advised to add this product to the daily diet.
- Kefir helps calm the nervous system. If you drink in the morning, on an empty stomach, a glass of this product, you can get rid of strong irritability and anxiety. This is the best antidepressant, so it is added to almost all therapeutic diets.
- Kefir can not only be taken orally, but also used externally, making a variety of masks based on it to improve the condition of the skin and hair, cleanse the pores and make the face fresh.
This fermented milk product is not recommended for people suffering from gastrointestinal peptic ulcer. As well as in the diagnosis of gastritis with high acidity. If in doubt, you need to consult a doctor in order not to impair your health. Prohibited kefir and people with weak intestines, as it can provoke intestinal upset. It is important to drink kefir in moderation, because when it is consumed in excessive amounts, increased gas formation begins.
Kefir has a lot of useful qualities, but it can also cause serious harm to health, therefore it is forbidden to use it in large quantities. If you want to lose weight and adjust the bowels, sing a glass of kefir with minimal fat content before going to bed. Thanks to this, you will satisfy your hunger and ensure the supply of nutrients to the body.